~I probably would have shot the S.O.B.~

I had a census worker come into my home without my knowledge earlier this year. Let me see, not a census year, holding his ID low so I would have to put myself in a vulnerable position to see it, and in my house uninvited. I am way beyond condition yellow at this point. No way am I giving any personal information to anyone in this situation. I had a bit of a time getting him out of the house.

Several days later I got a threatening call explaining how I would be fined unless I coughed up my personal information. After a very explicit explanation of what went on I hung up and have heard no further requests or threats.

OK, this is a joke right, there are enforcement officers to tell folks to mow their lawn? This isn't some HOA person but a paid employee of the county or city with the authority to cite you. Never heard of such a thing, and just think they don't enough agents to round up the illegals and send them home. Then again, maybe the illegals are the ones with the enforcement officer jobs.

I wake up every time the refrigerator comes on so he wouldn't have made it to my bedroom door and he wouldn't have fared well at our house.

Code enforcement officer would have been looking up at the brown side of my green grass, nobody but nobody enters my property without my permission. In my house he is dead if I get to him prior to dogs. Had a code guy when I lived in Houston walk up to mark my sons tires while parked in my yard, while I was moving the car for the wife. He said I could get a ticket, took my jacket off, rested my hand on pistol and said I don't think so. Found out entry without my permission is trespass.

those census takers were persistent and first time ever i've heard them threaten fines and all just for not giving them the information big brother wanted .......that is scary shyt right there imo

I had a census worker come into my home without my knowledge earlier this year. Let me see, not a census year, holding his ID low so I would have to put myself in a vulnerable position to see it, and in my house uninvited. I am way beyond condition yellow at this point. No way am I giving any personal information to anyone in this situation. I had a bit of a time getting him out of the house.

Several days later I got a threatening call explaining how I would be fined unless I coughed up my personal information. After a very explicit explanation of what went on I hung up and have heard no further requests or threats.

A census taker once tried to test me. I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti.

i never invite them in the house but i had no choice to fill out the form or get fined it seemed
nazi germany was sticklers with their census just before they started rounding up folks......

There was a scam running here in central Florida a couple of years ago that sounds much like what you're describing. People were showing up at the unsuspecting (and too damn trusting) John Q. Publics front door with ID stating they were from the census bureau demanding personal and financial information. IINM there was an incident where a citizen held one of the "census" people at gun point until the police arrived.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back