How much is too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to you autos are so unrelyable that you must carry an extra mag just to make the gun do it's basic job.

Revolvers don't need spare cylinders.

A revolver is just a chunk of useless metal when locking up and can't be fixed during a gun fight. Assuming an equal reliability of revolvers and semi-autos, a semi-auto is better because it can be fixed during a gun fight. You just chose to carry an inferior firearm.

I get gas once each week on Friday afternoon on my way home from work. This usually lasts me another week if I don't leave town.

I get groceries on Saturday mornings after I have run out of food for the week. Bacon, eggs, milk, wine, bread, butter, jam & jelly, meat, potatoes, onions, gravy mix, fruit, booze, and any condiments I need like flour, sugar, catsup, ham & cheese, etc.

If the N.Korean's are going to wack us it will be on a Sunday morning same as the Japanese did.

Nice to know...

Please show me exactly where I claimed exactly what in this post that I have to prove to you:
You don't follow along very well.

You argue that a back-up mag is essential. In your post #25 you even claimed that people have died from not carrying an exra mag.

Revolvers do not experience the hightened failure rate of autos.

This post has been reported as it violates one of the few forum rules we have.
Posting that you've reported someone is also against the rules. The mods here don't want you to use them as weapons, they want you to report as you see fit and leave it for them to handle.

There is no good reason to have a revolver anymore either.
Well, yes there is but it's not for everyone.

If a 45ACP won't kill it then you need a pump action shotgun loaded alternatingly with magnum slugs and double-aught buckshot.

And if that won't kill it then you need an elephant gun.
Not too easy to carry concealed.

The elephant gun did work well on Tremors though. ;)

Either way a revolver is an obsolete technology.
Still, I'm glad that it's available.

A revolver is just a chunk of useless metal when locking up and can't be fixed during a gun fight. Assuming an equal reliability of revolvers and semi-autos, a semi-auto is better because it can be fixed during a gun fight. You just chose to carry an inferior firearm.
The revolver is far less likely to experience any malfunction in the first place.

So you're admitting that you have crystal ball implants not real ones !?
You're showing me why USACarry closed the forums in the first place. You and a few others, like Blues and Bikenut, I think you'll cause the forums to be closed yet again.

You're showing me why USACarry closed the forums in the first place. You and a few others, like Blues and Bikenut, I think you'll cause the forums to be closed yet again.

Just admit it -- you have crystal balls -- not real ones.

Posting that you've reported someone is also against the rules. The mods here don't want you to use them as weapons, they want you to report as you see fit and leave it for them to handle.

Who has recently been banned? I think our homeboy is a repeat customer

Please show me that rule in the Link Removed.

What if I told you I know one of the owners? Not personaly but have don business and had a few conversations. Would it matter since this line of discussion has nothing to do with firearms anyway? My advice is ask the mod team if they mind, and keep it in PMs.

There is no good reason to have a revolver anymore either.

If a 45ACP won't kill it then you need a pump action shotgun loaded alternatingly with magnum slugs and double-aught buckshot.

And if that won't kill it then you need an elephant gun.

Either way a revolver is an obsolete technology.
Says who??.....lol.
Link Removed

What if I told you I know one of the owners? Not personaly but have don business and had a few conversations. Would it matter since this line of discussion has nothing to do with firearms anyway? My advice is ask the mod team if they mind, and keep it in PMs.

So, you can't show me that rule, right?

What if I told you that I was once temporarily banned for doing exactly the same thing you did in the post I reported? Does your supposed personal connection with the forum owner give you certain privileges to insult other forum members? My advice is simply not to do that, then you don't have to face the consequences and you don't put the forum owner in a difficult position.

This one took 11 rounds:Man Who Shot Dead Robber 11 Times, Won’t Face Charges.

First it should be noted that only 1 of the 11 rounds struck the torso, 8 were in the arms, and 2 to the shoulder.

Did it "take" 11 rounds to stop the threat, or did the guy just do an adrenaline fueled mag dump?

I also note that caliber is not mentioned. Was the guy carrying a 22lr handgun, in which it might take 11 rounds to stop the threat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back