How much is too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, to be quite honest, I dont mean it in that context..lol.

Well then there is always Gomer Pyle -- the most famous character to come out of The Andy Griffith Show of the 1960's.

He represents a lily white bubba.

You know better yet do it anyway. That's literally what "stupid" means.

You know I don't speak only from my own knowledge and opinion. You said you viewed the videos from current police that I offered.

This means you know how the side profile and irreguler thickness of a revolver keep it from being percieved as a gun even when it prints.

You know this, and you choose to act contrary. That's stupidity.

No, I don't know how the thickness of a revolver keeps it from being perceived as a gun even when it prints. Maybe my vision is better than yours but I have been able to identify some revolvers from their print as well as identifying some autos from their print. To me, it is much easier to conceal an auto if you so desire. I don't worry much about that since I open carry on my hip.

It is nice to read the words and experiences of others in the gun world but, if you will notice, there are a myriad of writers out there and not all make the same recommendations. I would suggest that a person, after viewing such reference material, incorporate what advice he likes into his particular abilities of doing things in a manner most comfortable and efficient for himself. Don't blindly follow the suggestions of someone else and find out that their suggestions don't work for you. After all, if you get hurt following someone else's advice, it is your fault, not theirs.

And by the way, do you have Spell Check? If not, you can obtain it for free on the internet.

Oh my OG, that's rich.... too old for fantasies... yet many of your posts say otherwise.

Hey XD, glad you are still around and, yes, I am too old for fantasies. That is why I still believe in the Bible, which is, of course, your reason for responding. I still have hope old son that you will also come to believe some day before it is too late. Miracles can, and do, happen. :)

It doesn't say that when I click on it, but whatever, I'll just give Oldgrunt a "hint" another way:

Do a search, Oldgrunt, on "Blueshell." If the link I posted to my results for that search doesn't work for you, it will work if you do the search for yourself. My attempt at subtlety having failed, you should understand it once you do that search and then read some of the results, like this one by Blueshell for example, and this one by Genasi just recently. Combine the identical (wrong) subject-matter with the atrocious spelling present throughout each of "their" histories on this forum, and you will see for yourself, Oldgrunt, that that depth of coincidence just never happens naturally.

Blues

Link Removed

Hey XD, glad you are still around and, yes, I am too old for fantasies. That is why I still believe in the Bible, which is, of course, your reason for responding. I still have hope old son that you will also come to believe some day before it is too late. Miracles can, and do, happen. :)

Yep, you're still lost in your fantasy land ...... but I did have Miracle Whip on my sandwich today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back