• None

Votes: 17 45.9%
  • One

Votes: 18 48.6%
  • Two or more

Votes: 2 5.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I smashed a bug the other day. It was a ginormous cockroach that was in the kitchen. The wife saw it and pulled out everything and cleaned it all. Tomorrow I'm putting the roach in the bathroom.

Unfortunately, The State of New Mexico forbids the holder of a Concealed Carry License carrying a second gun. The law does not forbid gang bangers or other illegals from carrying as many guns as they wish. It only prevents those of us who follow the law carrying a BUG.
The sorry ass politicians who make those laws should be air dropped into the southern ocean!

When I'm traveling by car I wear an ankle holster, usually an S&W 642 or a Shield, just for easy to go to while sitting in the driver's seat

Back Up Gun. Another gun because carrying just one wasn't "tactical" enough for you.
Ok....................................almost like a "Drop Gun"? One Adam 12 a man with a dreaded gun in the park, see the man.................

I carried a spare on a vacation where I could carry (LEOSA) but my Son could not. If things went bad give him the LCPII.

I don't carry a back up gun and can't remember the last time I did. Now when I travel in or through New Orleans, mostly to go visit my mom, I've got a SIG Rattler in a bag in addition to my CCW if you want to call that a back up gun!

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back