How long was your wait for permit?

Washington County MN - 4 calendar days.

Thanks for the reply. I just heard today from 2 men in Larimer County who both applied on January 22. They received their permits today -- 92 days. That's a long wait.

For a second there I thought I got lost and was no longer in the Colorado forum. Why do you people think we would care how long it took in your state? I imagine there is a reason the OP asked the question here.

To be fair the OP did not specify Colorado

90 days to the mark for City and County of Broomfield

yep, called me like at day 88 to make an appointment.
(applied in March 2013)

They also wanted additional documentation of residency, a copy of my rental lease.

But, all in all, the process was very straightforward and handled quite well.

Took a while, but very professionally done. J.R. Duncan answered all my questions and gave a great briefing on renewal processes, replacement processes, etc.

Larimer County is pretty behind. The Sheriff here is pro carry, so I wasn't griping to them, but I applied on March 8 of this year and received it around 125 days later...so a month after the law says I should have it.

It only took a month for me when I did it 10 years ago. My wife went to the sheriff's office 27 June of this year and still hasn't received hers. I expect another couple of weeks. BTW, we are in El Paso county.

Ballard County, Ky. Its been 6 weeks so far. My wife and I just got our Certificate of training. Brought that to sheriff's office today. They told us it would be 10-12 weeks to wait for background check to be complete and permit to arrive.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back