How long was your wait for permit?

42 days for me and 35 for my wife. Both in CT

For a second there I thought I got lost and was no longer in the Colorado forum. Why do you people think we would care how long it took in your state? I imagine there is a reason the OP asked the question here.

Took me 28 days in Douglas County....and I got it today! Very excited... tomorrow is the big day.

I live in Boulder Co. and getting ready to apply for my CCW permit. was wondering if anyone had experence with them and what i should expect in the process.

Total time in Colorado Springs was about 12 weeks. I went through the process last year and it seemed like they were backed up with requests. July 1st, 2012 I will have been carrying legally for a year.

Just got mine in Bldr County (same as Bldr) it took right at 90 days. They only give the lady doing them 4 hours a day Monday-Friday to do them so she is pretty busy.

I took my class at Sportsmans Warehouse at 84 and I25. They do one last Friday of every month no pre registration required just walk in put on by Legal Heat

Just got mine in Bldr County (same as Bldr) it took right at 90 days. They only give the lady doing them 4 hours a day Monday-Friday to do them so she is pretty busy.

I took my class at Sportsmans Warehouse at 84 and I25. They do one last Friday of every month no pre registration required just walk in put on by Legal Heat
I l
Does not surprise me that Boulder took the full 90 days. It could be that they are busy. I lean toward the thought that they just don't want to issue permits though.

Congrats on getting yours.

How much did Legal Heat charge for the class?

I don't think I waited more than a month or so in El Paso County but Maketa is pretty pro 2nd amendment

My Douglas County CO CHP took 2.5 weeks and once I got it I sent in for Utah non-resident which I am still awaiting. Did see that they got my $ so .... soon have that too.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back