Home Alone

Harley's are overrated. With a Glock, you get your money's worth. With a Harley, you get a huge payment, and an oil stain on your garage floor.

A REAL Harley rider doesn't have payments. We write a check for it. That way we get the models that don't leak oil.

Your profile says you like motorcycles. You don't have a motorcycle. Your sig pic shows a crotch rocket.

ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, couldn't resist.

Q: What do you call Cruz' collection?

A: A good start.

We are a lot alike. While I don't have the money to assemble such a nice firearms collection, I do collect knives, and every so often I get them all out and arrange them like that and look at them. They're all different and have different uses and strengths.

Love your single shot 20ga, nice restoration, also nice to see a couple of Tauri in there, in my opinion one of the best values out there (I have two).

A REAL Harley rider doesn't have payments. We write a check for it. That way we get the models that don't leak oil.

Your profile says you like motorcycles. You don't have a motorcycle. Your sig pic shows a crotch rocket.

It's not a real bike unless it goes 0-60 in 2.5 seconds...... in first gear. Gotta love a bike that tacs out at 11,500 RPMs. By the way, why don't you Harley guys wave at us? I figured it just cause your jealous! lol. :biggrin:

Nice collection! I've added a few to mine so I think it's time to take a new family photo also. Love the AR on the left.

It's not a real bike unless it goes 0-60 in 2.5 seconds...... in first gear. Gotta love a bike that tacs out at 11,500 RPMs. By the way, why don't you Harley guys wave at us? I figured it just cause your jealous! lol. :biggrin:

Cause we're afraid if you take your hands off that rocket to wave back, you might swerve, hit something while going 110 mph down a residential street and DIE! :biggrin:

Cruz you inspired me to take mine out for picture day... :pleasantry: Tomorrow I have the day off and will take them out to the shooting pit for some exercise. :biggrin:
Link Removed

On the left, His Guns top to bottom:
JC Higgins/Sears 12 ga pump shotgun
Savage Model 93R17 17HMR bolt action target rifle
Ruger 10-22 rifle
Savage Model 6A .22 semi-auti rifle was grandpa's from pre WWII
revolvers:
Ruger Blackhawk .357
Ruger Single Six .22 lr/wmr
semi-autoss:
Ruger P94 40
S&W Sigma 40

On the right, Her Guns top to bottom:
Ithaca 900 20 ga recoil action semi auto shotgun
Mossberg 500a 12 ga pump action shotgun (house cleaner)
Ruger 10-22 rifle
Smith & Wesson M&P 15-22 .22lr
Revolvers:
Smith & Wesson 637ct .38 special
Ruger Single Six .22lr/wmr
Taurus Model 65 .357
Semi-autos:
Kel-Tec PF-9 9mm
Springfield XD-9 SC 9mm

Last edited:
Cruz you inspired me to take mine out for picture day... :pleasantry: Tomorrow I have the day off and will take them out to the shooting pit for some exercise. :biggrin:

GunCollectionMar2010003-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Nice, Have fun

WE don't wave because we want to keep both hands on the bars. We don't ride well enough to do it one-handed. LOL!!

Hey, I wave at all riders. I like all the bikes, If I had Jay Leno's money, I'd have one of each one made. Right now, my garage won't hold any more "stuff".

I really like new kawa Concours. At 1400, that must be a blast to ride, and it's a touring bike too...the best of both worlds. And speaking of fast Touring bikes, that Goldwing can pop a wheelie in first! I don't know of another Touring bike that can do that...certainly not a Harley. LOL!

Fondis, now you have to have to ID them like Cruz did. Maybe take another picture from more overhead so I'm not looking at the underside of them? Does someone need to start a new thread; it would be cool!

Who you talking about? I don't now own a motorcycle, crotch rocket, nor a sig.

Ok, I id'd the guns above, but unless I stand on a ladder, I don't know how I can get the shot from any more above... I'll have to work on it some more.

It's not a real bike unless you can ride it to your favorite fishing hole...3 states over. :biggrin:

My Harley is 13 years old and gets ridden in extreme conditions. Doesn't leak a drop of oil.

I wave to everybody. The guys doing wheelies on Main Street just get fewer fingers.

Link Removed

Thanks Fondis! Nice collection. I'd post a pic of my two Taurus 7-shot 357 mags and my NEF single shot 20 ga but it would be depressing at this point :(

Oh, well, I can still shoot sporting clays and defend my home; I have a good amount of ammo at least ;)

It's not a real bike unless you can ride it to your favorite fishing hole...3 states over. :biggrin:

My Harley is 13 years old and gets ridden in extreme conditions. Doesn't leak a drop of oil.

I wave to everybody. The guys doing wheelies on Main Street just get fewer fingers.

Link Removed

Hear! Hear!

When these guys riding croctch rockets grow up, they'll want to buy "big boy" bikes. Happens to all of us sooner or later.

(Here comes the "flame war" on the kind of scoot you ride...why the hell not, I've been flamed for what I carry, how I carry it, my temperament, my faith, the motor oil I use in my truck (cripes!)...so, for the record, it's a '05 Electrglide Standard, my second bagger; I've ridden all the rest and a hawg is the only way to ride; there, the match is lit.)

Hear! Hear!

(Here comes the "flame war" on the kind of scoot you ride...why the hell not, I've been flamed for what I carry, how I carry it, my temperament, my faith, the motor oil I use in my truck (cripes!)...so, for the record, it's a '05 Electrglide Standard, my second bagger; I've ridden all the rest and a hawg is the only way to ride; there, the match is lit.)

The match is lit, and the smoking lamp is lit! Fire 'em up boys! LOL!

The coolest bike I ever owned was my orange Garelli 50cc moped I had in 8th grade. The other kids PEDALED home! So long, suckers!

Thanks Fondis! Nice collection. I'd post a pic of my two Taurus 7-shot 357 mags and my NEF single shot 20 ga but it would be depressing at this point :(

Oh, well, I can still shoot sporting clays and defend my home; I have a good amount of ammo at least ;)

Dave don't be depressed with what you have. if it meets your needs and is what you want then be happy :biggrin: Now you can research new guns and shop at your leisure. Somehow the bug hit me strong last December when I bought a big safe and suddenly it needed filling :girl_wink:

My wife is out of town working and the kids are on spring break so I'm sitting at home alone with my 3 pugs. Bored, I dragged everything out of the safe for a photo shoot.

My collection..........:triniti:

4427825697_242154a598_o.jpg

I am amazed that no one has commented on the very nice pool table he has. :biggrin:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back