Home Alone

cruzthepug

My wife is out of town working and the kids are on spring break so I'm sitting at home alone with my 3 pugs. Bored, I dragged everything out of the safe for a photo shoot.

My collection..........:triniti:

4427825697_242154a598_o.jpg

Nice group of firearms.

Now, you need to caption it with a brief description of each one and identify anything special about it.

Oh, and you need to buy more guns!

Tell your wife I said so -- I'm sure she'll understand and agree!

:no:

Long guns starting top left going down

CZ 527 7.62x39
CZ 452 .22lr
AR-15 - Sabre Defense lower/Stag Arms upper, built for my wife using mostly Magpul stuff
EAA Zastava PAP AK-47

Right side row

AR-15, Aero Precision lower/CMMG upper, my first AR build
Browning Citori 525, my skeet gun
Stevens 940A 20ga, belonged to my grandfather (see restoration story)

Handguns, from left to right

Browning Buckmark, 22lr
FNP-45, 45acp
Beretta 92FS, 9mm
Springfield Champion Operator 1911 45acp
Beretta 9000S, 9mm
5" 1911, Fusion Firearms frame, Kimber slide and a mix of Fusion, Kimber and Wilson Combat parts, 45acp
Kimber Ultra Carry 3: 1911, 45acp (my everyday carry)
Walther PPS, 9mm
FNP-9, 9mm
CZ P01, 9mm (bought for wife's birthday this year)
Colt King Cobra, .357mag
Taurus 627 Ti, .357
Taurus 94, 9 shot .22lr
S&W 360, 38 special (bought for wife's birthday last year)

Wow Cruz that is an impressive array of firepower you got there... No Glocks in your collection??? What's up with that???:biggrin:

Let's see...that's 2 ARs, 4 .45s,....oh, sorry, Homeland Security here, just making a count, no problem, just keep chatting away while I finish...:biggrin:

just kidding, of course, nice collection!

Looks like you are well healed. Of course if you are like the rest of us there is always something more you just got to have.:biggrin:

I call them the Harley Davidson of pistols..........they all look the same...........and I have three.........and a Harley:laugh:
Harley's are overrated. With a Glock, you get your money's worth. With a Harley, you get a huge payment, and an oil stain on your garage floor.

Wow! My collection is nowhere near as big as yours, but it has grown quite a bit in the last 6 months, and it would be fun to take it all out and get a good picture "for insurance purposes":girl_wink: I'll see if I can get a picture posted in the next day or two if I can find the camera.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back