Help Me Choose Designs and Sizes for USA Carry Gear!

What Size Shirt Would You Order?

• Small

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Medium

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Large

Votes: 50 23.5%
  • XL

Votes: 81 38.0%
  • 2XL

Votes: 42 19.7%
  • 3XL

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 4XL

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • 5XL

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
Top one 65%, Second one 35% (btw, the second one is kind of cool discreet).

Top one 65%, Second one 35% (btw, the second one is kind of cool discreet).
I agree. The second one is the one that I would order. Hope Luke gives that option. I love the understated look but it also gets the point across without looking like an in your face type thing. I think it would create more inquiry from the non carrying population (a chance to educate) without them being turned off.
Hope the second one will also be available in a sweatshirt of very good quality. I'd pay the price.

I'm in the process of working on some shirts, hats, and pins. I wanted to get your opinion on a few things before I signed off on them.

Out of these two, which do you like the best?
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed <- just added

Here is the design for the Pin that I came up with. It'll be about 1.5 inches.
Link Removed

Let me know what you all think. Thanks.

I don't like any of them. But, I do like the look of the one with the "pin". (Number 3)

The only change I would like is a smaller "print" moved to the "right" side chest area.

As for the other two:
The "USA Carry" would look great on the "shoulder" area on back of a shirt.

I would place the red country print on the back and "pin" emblem on the front right chest.

Second one,in a darker color as it conceals better,not just my cc if you know what I mean! LOL

I'll be different, the middle one, and the pin is great.
I should be ordering two(2) shirts in LARGE, for a start.

The USA Carry Shield T-Shirts are now on SALE! And if you order today I'm offering FREE SHIPPING. Link Removed
Link Removed

Well...I specified a size based on the choices available and the input at the time I did so. Unfortunately, the design ended up as the only one of the choices with which I am not comfortable (I don't believe it was even an option when I made the size choice).

:angry:

Well...I specified a size based on the choices available and the input at the time I did so. Unfortunately, the design ended up as the only one of the choices with which I am not comfortable (I don't believe it was even an option when I made the size choice).

:angry:

Sorry but this is just my first design. I'll be working on different tshirt designs and other stuff like polos, hats, etc.

Sorry but this is just my first design. I'll be working on different tshirt designs and other stuff like polos, hats, etc.

Great...I'll be jumping on a couple of larges when you get a T-shirt that has a design that doesn't scream, "look at me...I'm carrying" as loudly...I really liked that top one that seemed to have all the votes when I said I'd buy.

Actually, I guess I could get one of these just for trips to the public range...but that only happens about twice a year.
:pleasantry:

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back