Help Me Choose Designs and Sizes for USA Carry Gear!

What Size Shirt Would You Order?

• Small

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Medium

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Large

Votes: 50 23.5%
  • XL

Votes: 81 38.0%
  • 2XL

Votes: 42 19.7%
  • 3XL

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 4XL

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • 5XL

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters

lukem

Administrator
Staff member
UPDATE: The USA Carry Shield T-Shirts are now on SALE! And if you order today I'm offering FREE SHIPPING. Link Removed
Link Removed

UPDATE: The USA Carry Lapel Pins are NOW ON SALE! Click Here!

I'm in the process of working on some shirts, hats, and pins. I wanted to get your opinion on a few things before I signed off on them.

Out of these two, which do you like the best?
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed <- just added

Here is the design for the Pin that I came up with. It'll be about 1.5 inches.
Link Removed

Let me know what you all think. Thanks.

Last edited:
That's where I was leaning towards as well. So far it looks like it'll be that one then.

How about the pin? Looks good?

Ok, I also need an idea of the sizes I'm going to be ordering. Anyone planning on ordering a shirt go ahead and vote on the size you'd get.

I just updated the proof for the lapel pin. It looks AWESOME! These are now a go and I'll let you guys know when you can start ordering them.

I like that pin design so much I may redo it for the tshirt instead of the top one. I'll work on something and post it to get your opinion on.

Just got off the phone with the place I'm getting the pins from. They'll be here within 2 weeks. I'll post a place for you to purchase them tonight!

i think the pin should be a logo over the left chest and the top pic be on the back of the shirt... or vice versa actually thinking bout it... have the top picture over the left chest and the pin big across the back... just my 2 cents..

Ok, I just added a new shirt design. I think this one may be the one. I'm really liking it. What do you all think?

Link Removed

I Like all 3 actually.... Best one for me over all is the 2nd one!! Goes well dont ya think?? 2nd ! LOL thanks

I'd say the top one but keep in mind, a lot of us beat anorexia and we will need shirts in the 4x and like me 5x. I'll admit a 4x is perfect but the 5x covers whatever i'm carrying concealed with ease.

The place I was getting them from only listed those sized but I just emailed them to ask about 4X and 5X.

They all look good! But order them with a pocket on the front for us old farts so we can have a place for our glasses and pens, also for smokers!
I do not buy shirts without them, and I know there are a lot of people that think the same as I.

Ok, I'll probably only have white shirts on this first run and sorry, no pockets either. But I like the idea of another shirt with pockets with the logo smaller just on the pocket. Gotta start somewhere and this helps keep some costs down. I'm not sure if I can get the 4XL and 5XL on the shirts I'm looking at but I added that to the poll to see how many I would need. Thanks for all the support!

Heather grey shirts hide slight dirt and would contrast nicely with the logo imprint color. Any darker color and it makes you hot in the summer. White is good too! I'm in.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back