Help Me Choose Designs and Sizes for USA Carry Gear!

What Size Shirt Would You Order?

• Small

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Medium

Votes: 8 3.8%
  • Large

Votes: 50 23.5%
  • XL

Votes: 81 38.0%
  • 2XL

Votes: 42 19.7%
  • 3XL

Votes: 32 15.0%
  • 4XL

Votes: 7 3.3%
  • 5XL

Votes: 3 1.4%

• Total voters
New Logo

Stay with the pin design...All should be the same! Godd Job

Like the pin design and would prefer the 2nd "T" shirt example. How about a pocketed Polo type shirt (or even dress type collared shirt) with an emblem similar to the pin design but larger. Will buy a pin when available!

Charlie Jackson

Still like the top one best even after the addition of the 3rd.

I will be buying a pin also though...

:pleasantry:

I like the second tshirt with a little modification. Like maybe instead of a gradiation from blue to teal have the USA gradiation gog from red to white and then to blue. The also try making 2 lines out of iit just to see waht it looks like With USA on top of CARRY.

Ripro

I like the top one, I think the bottom one would be better with the emblem on the back and a smaller one in front. top left pocket area.

Nice designs, Luke - all of 'em. I agree with the poster who suggested the "Pin" logo for the left chest ("Badge position") with the top design - Map with logo - large on the back. Whatever you decide finally is fine.

++1

shirt number 2 I like. The Blue is the one design I like

:pleasantry:
The blue letters are what really impresses me.

I like the top tee shirt design but the third one is awesome too. You should have a couple of designs to choose from.

Sounds like your gonna need to put up another poll with the available combination's there Luke, lol.

I'd say the pin logo on a pocket at the top left of the shirt, gray shit and the red map logo on the back.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back