hello usa carry world

aj's 40 cal

hey all im a newbie here and i just wanted to say hello.

just got my ccw last week and am very excited about it. just bought a new subcompact xd .40 this afternoon to use as the cc. let ya'll know how it shoots when i get to the range.

happy shooting!

hey all im a newbie here and i just wanted to say hello.

just got my ccw last week and am very excited about it. just bought a new subcompact xd .40 this afternoon to use as the cc. let ya'll know how it shoots when i get to the range.

happy shooting!

Welcome to the site.

Peace...

Welcome to the site. I assume, since your gun is new that it is an XDm? 3.8? I have the XD 40 Sub compact and it is a blast to shoot (no pun intended) They make a fine weapon. Mine is a little heavy but not enough to force me into something smaller. The Xds are just good guns with fine manners and dead-on accuracy. You will have fun with it and welcome to the CCW world, you will never be the same. Read all you can here and prepare yourself mentaly so can pull the trigger if and when it becomes necessary.

Once again, welcome!

Welcome to the site. I assume, since your gun is new that it is an XDm? 3.8? I have the XD 40 Sub compact and it is a blast to shoot (no pun intended) They make a fine weapon. Mine is a little heavy but not enough to force me into something smaller. The Xds are just good guns with fine manners and dead-on accuracy. You will have fun with it and welcome to the CCW world, you will never be the same. Read all you can here and prepare yourself mentaly so can pull the trigger if and when it becomes necessary.

Once again, welcome!

thanak you very much. i also like you have the subcompact xd-40 3". my main carry is a s&w m&p in .40. i look forward to shooting the new subcom soon and will update how i think it works. having read alot and being in the security buisness i have thought alot about the day that i never hope comes. thank you again for the reply to the post!

aj

It is always good to have a new addition here and double good to have another Texan.

thanak you very much. i also like you have the subcompact xd-40 3". my main carry is a s&w m&p in .40. i look forward to shooting the new subcom soon and will update how i think it works. having read alot and being in the security buisness i have thought alot about the day that i never hope comes. thank you again for the reply to the post!

aj

+1 on the Smith and Wesson M&P...

Joined a few weeks ago and posted a couple of times. I have a Baby Desert Eagle in 9mm and also the 41 AE conversion. Just got a Colt Defender in 45 acp. Just got the colt to the range last Saturday and really enjoyed the little 45.

Ken

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back