For people who doubt the .380 can do the job.

Thank you, thank you. Super excited there was some way to avoid any more of that craziness!

I had to block it/her/him again, wow, I can put up with a load of crap but I think it/she/him really believes some of its filth, so, just Block the it. Very sad case for sure, maybe it is in a home for its own good and ours. Anyway, hope it/she/him takes the meds and does not get too close to the toilet with out some help and if the home is of help then the tax money is worth it.

Link Removed

I had to block it/her/him again, wow, I can put up with a load of crap but I think it/she/him really believes some of its filth, so, just Block the it. Very sad case for sure, maybe it is in a home for its own good and ours. Anyway, hope it/she/him takes the meds and does not get too close to the toilet with out some help and if the home is of help then the tax money is worth it.

And it seems apparent that you don't believe what you type in here. If you really believed that WD was so mentally ill that he should be committed to a "home" for his and our "own good," you would show some compassion for that illness. Instead, you do everything you can to dehumanize him ("it?" what the heck is that all about?) when it's beyond obvious that if he does believe the stuff he writes then he does have some problems, and if he doesn't believe it, he's just having some fun at some of y'all's expense. How either one equates to "filth" is beyond me, but there it is.

People have made millions writing fantastical fiction in the first-person style. Mickey Spillane had nothing on Wild Dog. He used the word "nebbish" recently. I had to look it up. I have an above average vocabulary, but had never heard it before, and he used it correctly according to Dictionary.com. I learned something from him, and have had a few good belly-laughs from the stuff he's written. Who cares if he believes what he writes or not? Trying to dehumanize someone to "justify" putting them on ignore says a lot more about the "filth" in your heart than it does about someone just having some fun on the internet, whether or not he believes what he says.

Seems some of you need some meds too. Take a chill-pill for cryin' out loud.

Blues

And it seems apparent that you don't believe what you type in here. If you really believed that WD was so mentally ill that he should be committed to a "home" for his and our "own good," you would show some compassion for that illness. Instead, you do everything you can to dehumanize him ("it?" what the heck is that all about?) when it's beyond obvious that if he does believe the stuff he writes then he does have some problems, and if he doesn't believe it, he's just having some fun at some of y'all's expense. How either one equates to "filth" is beyond me, but there it is.

People have made millions writing fantastical fiction in the first-person style. Mickey Spillane had nothing on Wild Dog. He used the word "nebbish" recently. I had to look it up. I have an above average vocabulary, but had never heard it before, and he used it correctly according to Dictionary.com. I learned something from him, and have had a few good belly-laughs from the stuff he's written. Who cares if he believes what he writes or not? Trying to dehumanize someone to "justify" putting them on ignore says a lot more about the "filth" in your heart than it does about someone just having some fun on the internet, whether or not he believes what he says.

Blues

Link Removed

Howdy,

One thing to remember is the fact that a large number of higher than normal IQ people are mentally defective.

For example most serial killers, like Ted Bundy are/were either borderline geniuses or were geniuses.

Heck, look at Charles Manson, and Rev. Jim Jones.

Paul

P.S. If WD offers you a glass of grape flavored cool-aide, I would pass on the offer.

Howdy,

One thing to remember is the fact that a large number of higher than normal IQ people are mentally defective.

For example most serial killers, like Ted Bundy are/were either borderline geniuses or were geniuses.

Heck, look at Charles Manson, and Rev. Jim Jones.

Paul

P.S. If WD offers you a glass of grape flavored cool-aide, I would pass on the offer.

Dangerous and genius, that describes me to a tee. As well as handsome, well trained, fantastic shape. But fear not, I have vowed to use my talents only for good. Lady Justice has clasped me to her warm, heaving, bosom and I have suckled well.

I am not a
380 ACP fan. I sold my G42 to a nice young lady to use for personal protection and competition. I am sure the gun will serve her well. I kept my LCP as a BACK UP to my EDC G17. The LCP sits in my weak side front pocket. And if Situation becomes DESPERATE, I am sure my LCP will perform. I might use it as a Primary Carry on that rare occasion I need to be super discrete (like a doctor's visit that I would have to remove clothing)

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

A few good point however, this is an internet forum with people from all over the World Wide Wed - anything on here should be taken for what it is. An unverified forum of people that are either bored, just plain mean, trolls, or Big Bro keeping an eye out. As far as my words on WD and really thinking it/she/him (Other) has mental health issues this is and internet forum and means nothing. This is my chill-pill, it is a good way to unwind after I come home from the office where, as a mild mannered reporter, from the planet Kyrtpon, I try and forget about the fact I am an adopted son with no real home to call my own, never to be married to the love of my life so as to put her in danger. Oops, the red phone is ringing and I must be off in a flash, just like the Iron Man I am.
(Sent from the time machine on the far side of the Moon)

Blues

...As far as my words on WD and really thinking it/she/him (Other) has mental health issues this is and internet forum and means nothing. This is my chill-pill...

Dehumanizing someone over simple annoyances is ill-mannered at best, iniquitous at worst, and that does mean something.

Show me where on this forum I've claimed to be an LEO. I've always been forthcoming about my career in security.

You are a wanna-be cop that can get hired because you fail the Psyche evaluation that departments require before hiring, so you settle for being an angry Mall Cop. Probably can't even get hired by the TSA.

So much epic fail in your post, bro, I almost don't know where to begin. Oh, I know...

You are a wanna-be cop that can get hired because you fail the Psyche evaluation that departments require before hiring,
When you've taken part in as many private funded, covert ops as myself, things you can't put on a job application, your past tends to have a lot of holes in it. And when your background has holes, police departments tend to not hire you.

so you settle for being an angry Mall Cop.
You're **** right I'm angry. If you have seen even the tiniest fraction of evil, depravity, and immorality that I have faced, you would seethe with almost an uncontrollable rage to punish the guilty and exterminate the cockroaches beneath your bootheel.

Probably can't even get hired by the TSA.
That is humility on my part. I would feel almost unworthy to be amongst some of the greatest heroes this country has to offer.

So much epic fail in your post, bro, I almost don't know where to begin. Oh, I know...

When you've taken part in as many private funded, covert ops as myself, things you can't put on a job application, your past tends to have a lot of holes in it. And when your background has holes, police departments tend to not hire you.

You're **** right I'm angry. If you have seen even the tiniest fraction of evil, depravity, and immorality that I have faced, you would seethe with almost an uncontrollable rage to punish the guilty and exterminate the cockroaches beneath your bootheel.

That is humility on my part. I would feel almost unworthy to be amongst some of the greatest heroes this country has to offer.
Dude.... that last sentence wins "sentence of the year" award..... I am humbled by your awesome wit..... and my sides hurt....

At close range.... a woman shot her husband 5 times point blank in the face/head with a .38 cal revolver. He survived and a couple of days later was being interviewed by the News.

A man was shot "once" with a .22 (you can insert .25 as well) at point blank range, and the subject died. A .22 or .25 at close range with a head shot, does not have the velocity to go thru the head (normally).... so , since it doesn't exit ..... it rattles around and around in the skull eating up the brain.

Now, give all that logic, I should carry8 a .22 or .25 cal gun You won't find me doing either.

Effectiveness has so many factors involved .. it's stupid to argue caliber alone, type of ammo alone, type of gun alone had anything to do with It if you missed the target. Or, even if you did. It's all about "where " they were hit , etc. So, if you aren't good at placing the shot in a critical area, nothing may work for you.

But, any of them might make a burglar or a robber to run the other way if you pull out you gun and shoot at them. But, a shotgun would improve your odds of not missing.... so , should we all carry shotguns ???

Carry what you want to carry, and hopefully ..... it will do what you think it will.

Carry whatever caliber you are comfortable with. The main thing is shot placement, so accuracy means everything. I would not be afraid to carry a .22lr because I know I could put 3 or 4 quick shots in center mass. My two carry/home defense guns are .32 acp. Not enough you say? Well I doubt you can show me someone with a double tap of .32 acp in center mas that would be laughing. One .380 round in center mass can drop someone, it has been done. But as I said, use whatever caliber that you are acurrate with and feel comfortable with. There should never be an argument about caliber if you use good shot placement. :dirol:

Caliber wars.... gotta love them simply because they never end. So I may as well jump in with my 2 pennies ...

Holes.... stopping a determined attacker is all about holes. Holes let blood leak out. Holes do damage to nerves and brain. Damage from holes physically incapacitate human beings.

Holes from big bullets do more damage than holes from small bullets.............. BUT!!!.............

Bullets that miss do not make holes regardless of what size they are.

What really matters is being able to control the gun well enough to put all the bullets, regardless of size, in a place that will make holes that cause the most damage.

For an extreme example.... one .45 that hits and makes a hole followed by several that miss equals a hole .45 of an inch (perhaps up to .75 with expansion). Yet 10 .22 hits that make holes equals a 2.2 inch hole.

Granted 10 .45's make a 4.5 inch hole but if the person can only control the .22 (or any other caliber) then the best caliber is............

......the caliber/gun combination that individual person is most accurate with (makes the most holes) under the stress of rapid fire while on the move.

Why rapid fire while on the move? Because real life is not like on the range where folks are standing still in a perfect stance carefully acquiring a perfect sight picture while gently squeezing the trigger shooting at a stationary target that isn't shooting back/trying to stab you. Real life is chaotic with lots of yelling, tunnel vision, bad guy moving around/attacking, while you are trying to move out of the way/get to cover/protect your loved one's, maybe in the dark while it is raining..... stuff that isn't anything like a sunny afternoon on the range with your buddies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back