For all you anti-cop posters

I chose the name just so I could watch all the anti-cop members heads explode. So far it's been entertaining.

Sent from my XT907 using USA Carry mobile app

Sounds like typical troll behavior.

The consternation on this topic is about personal world view, interactions with police good or bad (including possible employment), perceptions of the job itself, and LE relating to the greater society.
- Hardcore cop supporters believe, for the most part, that LE is a thankless job that involves constant danger, gets little respect and is underpaid. They believe that LEO's are the shield between civil society and the mongol hordes and only act in the best interest of the public they protect. There are very few bad cops in the ranks, IAD's will sort out and deliver justice to those that do wrong, and perps are almost always bad guys. It's believed that police officers receive expert training and perform exceptionally in all aspects of their jobs be it... firearms, dispute discernment, threat assessment, life saving, driving, arriving "just in time" to save the victim, and making sure children cross the street safely. [Currently, much of this perception is due to television, "the way things used to be", and outright propaganda emanating from a variety of sources.]

35 - 40 years ago, much of the above was probably true due to community and neighborhood policing, real world training, better candidate selection, and what I believe to be a high level of personal character of American's in general. America was in the era of pre - war on drugs, pre- terrorism in America, pre - political correctness; patriotism, our flag, work, common sense, and national unity was still respected and venerated. Congress was by in large still working for the people and the President was an American in every way. The economy, though still rigged to some degree, functioned for the every-man and the American dream was attainable.

Today, virtually all of the above has evaporated and been replaced with police officers recruited for their proclivity to obey orders above their oath to the Constitution, training that emphasizes no-hesitation lethal force, and "every citizen is a suspect". Today's cop is told that any interaction probably involves guns, drugs, terrorism, child molestation, or ill gotten financial proceeds. LEO's (being fallible human beings), avail themselves to the benefits of moral hazard, court approved civil forfeiture, total dominance in any interplay with the public, and almost universal unquestioned loyalty by consorts and regulators. Many of the most egregious and well documented examples of misconduct by police result in no indictments, head scratching "not guilty verdicts, reversals upon appeal, union nullification, ridiculous sentences, and vastly reduced charges if indicted. Well documented video, webcams, police cams, body cams, etc... rarely result in discipline. Disappearing evidence and tampering with same, infrequently results in a thorough investigation and if there is one it gets bogged down or becomes invalidated in some way. Statistically, it is impossible that such a small amount of police misconduct is indictable, proven guilty, and given such light sentences. Who has gotten to who? When an entire system involving state employees who's job incorporates the sanctioning of arrest, physical harm, and/or potential death of those to whom it's charged are able to operate in an atmosphere of little to no consequences - there will be nothing to stand against the complete corruption of the organization and those involved in it.

This is the best post I have read in a long time, especially the last paragraph. Good Job MI.45!

And just what do you know about my life from my half dozen or so posts?

Your first two posts (1) (2) told everybody all they needed to know about your intentions here. You came here to troll, period. You've gotten exactly two "Likes," one from a retired cop and the other from someone who has displayed an axe to grind against me personally for over a year. You claim you signed up to "call me out on" that which I freely and honestly admit to. Your very mission shows your lack of perceptiveness, intelligence, decorum and manners. The details of your life are irrelevant to all of that. At the bottom line, you're nothing but a below average troll.

Blues

I have had a wonderful life. And it continues to this day. I grew up in what I refer to as the last "Norman Rockwell" generation. I stayed out till the streetlights came on. I lived across from a farm and helped plant corn. I saw and lived through some of the most interesting times in modern history. I have, and continue to participate in the US political scene. I travelled all across the US and the world. I have married, fathered and raised children, including foster kids. I have mourned my wife when she died and been glad for the memories of the things we shared.

Yeah, nothing in MY life to be thankful for.

You sir, are a tool.

And just what do you know about my life from my half dozen or so posts?

Boring story bro...did enjoy watching your head explode though.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Why is it that anyone who calls you out for your obvious anti-police bias is automatically a troll? You're just like a liberal. When someone disagrees with you or exposes you for what you are, you resort to name calling.

It's people like badge fluffer being on that side, that makes me so grateful I'm on the other side.

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

Why is it that anyone who calls you out for your obvious anti-police bias is automatically a troll? You're just like a liberal. When someone disagrees with you or exposes you for what you are, you resort to name calling.

You called me out on nothing and exposed nothing about me. Long before you registered your (current) name, I've said many times that I don't trust cops, nor do I trust the wider "justice" system to hold them accountable for nearly anything that they do wrong. If you had provided a single new or original thought about me that I haven't been 100% honest with the membership here about, you would've gotten "Likes" from those who disagree with me the strongest about cops. But apparently, they had the perceptiveness not to encourage what is clearly a troll with nothing to contribute other than trollholishness.

I have never expressed hatred for cops or anybody else on this forum, and it's for damn sure I've never called for their murders. You know nothing of "how I think" except that I don't think badges give cops any special rights under the Constitution, but in practice with the wholly corrupted government and "justice" system we have now, they indeed do enjoy special rights to go unaccountable for their abuses and remain above the law in the 90 percentile (or higher) range for everything from violating citizens' rights, all the way up to criminal assault and murder.

You can't make a case against me without lying about what you "know" about how I "think." If anybody has been exposed in any negative sense by your posts, it is you yourself, troll.

I didn't call you "names," I tagged you for the exact word most-commonly used to describe someone whose only purpose is to cause conflict and poke their finger in other forum members' chests. It is accepted forum nomenclature to call such a person a "troll," troll.

Been on the web for a damned long time and seen all kinds come and go around this forum. My experience informs me that the overwhelming odds are that, besides being a troll, you are also a liar, and that this is a second (or more) user name for you. Even if I'm mistaken about that though (which only Luke could verify to my satisfaction), you're still nothing but a useless troll, troll.

And BTW Fluffer, stop talking with your mouth full.

Blues

Your long-winded replies are tiresome. I never saidnthat you called ME names. You are reading in to what I said. However, your pattern is consistant when it comes to people who disagree with you. You don't have anything to resort to except name calling.

As for MY head exploding...I'm sure it must have a great thing to watch. Blood and bone everywhere. My head explodes on a daily basis from reading the unamerican, anti government and anti police garbage some on here spew. Its abundantly clear that some of you hate this country.

I also believe that police, like everynody else, should be held accountable for their actions. But I don't make the automatic assumption that all cops are bad.

As for what I "know" about how you "think" (a term I use loosely in your case), your verbose ramblings tell everyone very clearly how your mind works.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using USA Carry mobile app

Your long-winded replies are tiresome.

Then you should probably reassess your mission here, because if you've really been "lurking" here for two years, you already know I don't back down to liars and trolls, and I am rarely as pithy as others would like, especially others who either have to address the concerns I raise, or withdraw from the debate because often, they can't be bothered to actually read either what I say or what the source material I provide as the basis for my position(s) say.

I never saidnthat you called ME names. You are reading in to what I said.

Uh...I'm not reading anything but what you said, Fluffy. To wit:

You can't even keep your trolling straight from one post to the next, can you troll?

However, your pattern is consistant when it comes to people who disagree with you. You don't have anything to resort to except name calling.

Umm....sure thing, "I don't have anything except name calling." You'll be hard-pressed to substantiate that with anyone who only has a couple hundred "Likes" on this site, but I'm goin' on 11,000. I am opinionated, and I am abrasive at times, but I'm also quite well-researched and can (and do) provide a legal, historical and/or a scholarly basis for almost any and every opinion I offer. For instance, this post right here in this thread. It's a no-brainer that whodat disagrees with me about my position on cops. Hell, I was his main impetus for making this troll thread. But I didn't call him any names, and I provided a 72 line-item list replete with links to the sources of each one addressing directly something he said to me about how he can't get past me thinking all cops are the enemy.

It is clearly you who has nothing to offer. I mean, OK, so you don't want to converse with me, but where have you just joined in any conversations without daring someone to knock that chip off your shoulder? Scum-of-the-Earth trolls rarely are fine upstanding members of a forum one moment, and then a troll the next.

As for MY head exploding...I'm sure it must have a great thing to watch. Blood and bone everywhere. My head explodes on a daily basis from reading the unamerican, anti government and anti police garbage some on here spew. Its abundantly clear that some of you hate this country.

It is interesting that you equate unAmerican with being anti-government and anti-cop. To my way of reading the Constitution, you know, that short little document that establishes rules for government in this country, anyone, or any group who consistently acts against the interests of The People are the only ones who should be tagged with the "unAmerican" moniker. The Founders of this country were so suspicious and distrusting of government, that the entire document is rule after rule of restrictions on their power and authority, and not one single restriction is foisted directly upon The People.

You, as a proud and devoted Badge Fluffer, are clearly the unAmerican one in this thread, as you rail against those like me who seek only to hold government and cops accountable for their usurpations, violations of law, abuses of the citizenry and other crimes and misdemeanors, all of which they seem to get a pass from you. And you say I'm like a liberal? That I'm unAmerican? You're either hopelessly brainwashed into being a good little lemming, or you're terminally stupid not to see the oxymoron nature of the above quote of yours.

I also believe that police, like everynody else, should be held accountable for their actions. But I don't make the automatic assumption that all cops are bad.

Neither do I. I don't "assume" anything. I am a Watcher. I see cops that may not do anything wrong themselves sitting idly by while their co-workers commit all manner of brutality and other illegal behavior, and only in the rarest of instances do they turn on their criminal cohorts and report them for their crimes or testify against them in court. It's much, much worse than a simple "thin blue line" that's difficult to cross, that "thin" line has grown into the deep blue ocean that cops will never cross. It isn't just those who commit the crimes who are left unaccountable, it's the din of silence and protection that surrounds them every minute of every day, on or off duty, very nearly without exception, and that denies the reach of the former "justice" system to hold them accountable.

Of course, badgedfluffers will never acknowledge the truthfulness or accuracy of the above statement, and instead they will join forums where it's being disseminated, documented and discussed juxtaposed against the Constitution and lower-level law, so they can take ad hominem pot-shots at those like me deigning to talk about such taboo subjects. If you've got a valid argument to something I say, bring it on. Otherwise, you're just like I already said, a useless troll.

As for what I "know" about how you "think" (a term I use loosely in your case), your verbose ramblings tell everyone very clearly how your mind works.

You really are rather dense then, because you contradict yourself in the bold text compared to what you said in your second post in the thread, where you came here to "call me out" and "expose" me for who I really am. Irrespective of your intentions to insult my intelligence above, you exposed yourself as nothing but a useless troll, because just like I said earlier, you are WAY too late for calling me out or exposing anything about me when I've hidden nothing about what I think about (or of) government or cops. The total idiocy and ignorant spewage you foisted on this forum is that you thought I'd be celebrating and toasting with a beer the cold-blooded murder of two cops. Kindly go hump someone else's leg, lest I be forced to further give you a cyber b!tch-slap.

Blues

~snip~

My head explodes on a daily basis from reading the unamerican, anti government and anti police garbage some on here spew. Its abundantly clear that some of you hate this country.

~snip~

Sent from my SCH-i705 using USA Carry mobile app

Perhaps you can enlighten me but, what exactly is it about being an unrelenting supporter of Individual Liberty and opposing tyranny no matter from whom it comes that makes someone "unamerican" or "antigovernment"? Further, is it not right to dislike one's country when that country is oppressive? It seems to me, that you are confused as to what Patriotism really is. Patriotism isn't giving endless support to one's country simply because that's where they're from, it's giving support to one's country when said country deserves it. Our current nation deserves no Patriotism, none. Tell you what, you show me an American Government worth supporting and I'll show you what loving (considering you used the word "hate") one's country looks like.

If being a Patriot means being type-classified by the likes of you as "unamerican" and "antigovernment", I shall wear that label proudly.

Perhaps you can enlighten me but, what exactly is it about being an unrelenting supporter of Individual Liberty and opposing tyranny no matter from whom it comes that makes someone "unamerican" or "antigovernment"? Further, is it not right to dislike one's country when that country is oppressive? It seems to me, that you are confused as to what Patriotism really is. Patriotism isn't giving endless support to one's country simply because that's where they're from, it's giving support to one's country when said country deserves it. Our current nation deserves no Patriotism, none. Tell you what, you show me an American Government worth supporting and I'll show you what loving (considering you used the word "hate") one's country looks like.

If being a Patriot means being type-classified by the likes of you as "unamerican" and "antigovernment", I shall wear that label proudly.

Then you should probably reassess your mission here, because if you've really been "lurking" here for two years, you already know I don't back down to liars and trolls, and I am rarely as pithy as others would like, especially others who either have to address the concerns I raise, or withdraw from the debate because often, they can't be bothered to actually read either what I say or what the source material I provide as the basis for my position(s) say.

Uh...I'm not reading anything but what you said, Fluffy. To wit:

You can't even keep your trolling straight from one post to the next, can you troll?

Umm....sure thing, "I don't have anything except name calling." You'll be hard-pressed to substantiate that with anyone who only has a couple hundred "Likes" on this site, but I'm goin' on 11,000. I am opinionated, and I am abrasive at times, but I'm also quite well-researched and can (and do) provide a legal, historical and/or a scholarly basis for almost any and every opinion I offer. For instance, this post right here in this thread. It's a no-brainer that whodat disagrees with me about my position on cops. Hell, I was his main impetus for making this troll thread. But I didn't call him any names, and I provided a 72 line-item list replete with links to the sources of each one addressing directly something he said to me about how he can't get past me thinking all cops are the enemy.

It is clearly you who has nothing to offer. I mean, OK, so you don't want to converse with me, but where have you just joined in any conversations without daring someone to knock that chip off your shoulder? Scum-of-the-Earth trolls rarely are fine upstanding members of a forum one moment, and then a troll the next.

It is interesting that you equate unAmerican with being anti-government and anti-cop. To my way of reading the Constitution, you know, that short little document that establishes rules for government in this country, anyone, or any group who consistently acts against the interests of The People are the only ones who should be tagged with the "unAmerican" moniker. The Founders of this country were so suspicious and distrusting of government, that the entire document is rule after rule of restrictions on their power and authority, and not one single restriction is foisted directly upon The People.

You, as a proud and devoted Badge Fluffer, are clearly the unAmerican one in this thread, as you rail against those like me who seek only to hold government and cops accountable for their usurpations, violations of law, abuses of the citizenry and other crimes and misdemeanors, all of which they seem to get a pass from you. And you say I'm like a liberal? That I'm unAmerican? You're either hopelessly brainwashed into being a good little lemming, or you're terminally stupid not to see the oxymoron nature of the above quote of yours.

Neither do I. I don't "assume" anything. I am a Watcher. I see cops that may not do anything wrong themselves sitting idly by while their co-workers commit all manner of brutality and other illegal behavior, and only in the rarest of instances do they turn on their criminal cohorts and report them for their crimes or testify against them in court. It's much, much worse than a simple "thin blue line" that's difficult to cross, that "thin" line has grown into the deep blue ocean that cops will never cross. It isn't just those who commit the crimes who are left unaccountable, it's the din of silence and protection that surrounds them every minute of every day, on or off duty, very nearly without exception, and that denies the reach of the former "justice" system to hold them accountable.

Of course, badgedfluffers will never acknowledge the truthfulness or accuracy of the above statement, and instead they will join forums where it's being disseminated, documented and discussed juxtaposed against the Constitution and lower-level law, so they can take ad hominem pot-shots at those like me deigning to talk about such taboo subjects. If you've got a valid argument to something I say, bring it on. Otherwise, you're just like I already said, a useless troll.

You really are rather dense then, because you contradict yourself in the bold text compared to what you said in your second post in the thread, where you came here to "call me out" and "expose" me for who I really am. Irrespective of your intentions to insult my intelligence above, you exposed yourself as nothing but a useless troll, because just like I said earlier, you are WAY too late for calling me out or exposing anything about me when I've hidden nothing about what I think about (or of) government or cops. The total idiocy and ignorant spewage you foisted on this forum is that you thought I'd be celebrating and toasting with a beer the cold-blooded murder of two cops. Kindly go hump someone else's leg, lest I be forced to further give you a cyber b!tch-slap.

Blues

TLDR

These are some stories I have heard of or read before, linked through regular conservative sites that weren't gun related. Imagine you live in a Liberal Hell like southern Kalifornistan or Connecticut. Imagine they pass a stupid or unconstitutional gun control law. (I-594, CT Gun Registration etc.). You are not going to comply with this law, and to ensure your complaint is known you make sure that you do not comply in a very overt way, or protest. Is it easier to make your point from a prison cell, or by having the cops refuse to enforce the law?
-
After the CT gun reg. passed, many people refused to register, but it's hard to make a display of not doing something. When I-594 passed, there were 1000 people in front of the courthouse selling guns back and forth on the steps. The cops refused to enforce the law that was obviously being broken. There are other examples, but some of these are actually in charge and their departments and precincts will follow their lead.
Link Removed
Ore. sheriff: I won't enforce new gun laws
Link Removed
OK, one last attempt to make you see that my view is not that the cops are always right, but would be helpful to have on your side if the revolution comes. There is usually at least one elected top cop in the city, county etc. Vet them, they are local, and local races are much easier to make a difference in. When Barry was pushing major unconstitutional gun control, there were hundreds of sheriffs across the country showing solidarity with the community and stating publicly that their officers would not enforce it if passed. Cops are human beings, some human beings are idiots, some have power trips, some have a Napoleon complex, etc. I can understand that people with this predisposition to a$$holishness would tend to have it magnified while in uniform, any uniform, or any other position of power or influence. I just am not scared of them, and feel they can be defeated. You want a country with no cops? Cool, I'm down with that, but what happens when the hood runs out of stuff? Somebody is then expanding their hunting ground, coming soon to a neighborhood near you. I'm sorry, but while Mad Max was a cool movie, I'd rather not live it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back