For all you anti-cop posters

whodat2710

Is this the response you were expecting? Is this the "street Justice" we need against the "police state"? Is this the patriotic revolution against tyranny you are talking about? Here's a clue: We might need a revolution, but one that starts like this ends wrong.

Link Removed

I'm sure Blues Stringer is hoisting a celebratory beer right about now.

Sent from my XT907 using USA Carry mobile app

This from the poster who is proud of being a fluffer. [Sarcasm]It's too bad that New York, especially New York City, doesn't have stricter firearms laws to prevent crimes like this.[/Sarcasm]

BluesStringer doesn't drink any alcohol at all, and he doesn't celebrate any death at all either, unlike the people who say that Brown and Garner "got what they deserved" for either the petty crimes they did commit, or that they are alleged to, and before their death, supposedly suspected of having committed.

BluesStringer will indeed celebrate when the troll who signed up under a new user name in direct violation of Link Removed gets banned though. I will lobby that his first (or however many others) user name gets banned at the same time.

6. Accounts – You are only allowed one account. If your account is suspended or deleted you are not allowed to create another account. If multiple accounts are discovered they will be deleted!

Is this the response you were expecting? Is this the "street Justice" we need against the "police state"? Is this the patriotic revolution against tyranny you are talking about? Here's a clue: We might need a revolution, but one that starts like this ends wrong.

Link Removed

First I've heard of this. Been out of pocket all day, and it's UFC Fight Night so I just checked in here between bouts and saw this. Haven't read the link yet, and may not get to it tonight, but as to your questions, please specify to which posts you are referring (and whose, though I think you're addressing them mostly to me) so that I can respond based on what I actually said, not your misconstrued perceptions of what I said.

I will say this: The only context I recall using the word "patriot" or maybe "patriotic" was in relation to Jefferson's quote about the Tree of Liberty. I can quote the whole thing for you if need be, but in any case, I don't recall suggesting anywhere that ambush and murder (going only by the title of your link) was "patriotic" in any way, shape, manner or form. I'm sure you'll either point to a post by somebody else that does say something to that effect, or retract the implication that I, or anybody, has made such an implication. Please hurry. I'm holding my breath.

So just curious whodat, you say we might "need" a revolution, but that one that starts "like this" will "end wrong." How would you go about "starting" a revolution in a way that ensures it ends "right?" I'll wait until I have a chance to read (or listen to) your link before askingabout any other specifics, but am I safe in presuming that the shooter(s?)/killer(s?) have indicated somehow that the incident was intended to even be the start of a revolution? Eric Frein told his parents in a letter that that was his reasoning for shooting the PA cops, and strangely, I don't recall you implying that people like me supported him in any way. What's different here? Let me guess - are there witnesses who say the shooter(s?) were black? Just curious. I'll comment later after checking out the link.

Blues

Who in their right mind would celebrate the death of a police officer? When a police officer is killed it is as if the attack is upon the people he represents. A government employee (Working with in the scope the law, not a bad cop, not one that is on an ego trip and thinks the respect is about him/her) given a badge/shield and the dreaded gun, in law enforcement being attacked is an attack on us. He or she is a parent, wife or husband, brother or sister. We have been thru this many times, the 1960s was bad. This was the time that most police wore helmets. Students took over colleges and in 1970 the streets had mile long peace marches, San Diego had one down town causing me considerable trouble. This not a funny topic or subject.

Who in their right mind would celebrate the death of a police officer?.

They didn't have Twitter in the 60's. You also didn't have the President, the "top cop" and the mayor of NYC basically stirring the pot, they were trying to quell the violence back then. There was also a lot of ACTUAL (not perceived or embellished) racism in the 60's, people that thought the civil rights craze would pass, or just didn't buy what the government was selling. You also had black leaders who were respectable men and women fighting against racism and inequality. Today you have Sharpton, Jackson and Farrakhan who were raised in the mood of the 60's but never grew out of it. They want to bring it back because they profit from it.
-
Michelle Malkin (conservative journalist) started "Twitchy.com" and she pulls what people are saying about a certain event, election, news item etc. into some of her articles. In answer to you question above, read and see.
?Can they breathe?? Execution-style killing of two NYPD officers celebrated; ?Salute the shooter? | Twitchy

I have been lurking here for over two years. I decided to sign up recently. I plan to call you out for your clearly anti-police bias. I have read enough of your garbage to have a good idea of how you think. You clearly hate this country, no matter how much you claim otherwise.

Sent using USA Carry mobile app

Link Removed

OK, I get it now. Listened to the rebroadcast of the news report at the link. Here's the way I read your OP juxtaposed against the actual news report.

A whack-job goes off the rails and kills his girlfriend shortly before going out and finding two more targets of opportunity sitting (more or less) helpless in their patrol car. Immediately following the double murder ("ambush" is a stretch, but anything to exaggerate a non-point, eh?), this supposed revolutionary "patriot" runs to the nearest train station and offs himself. The end.

Nope, not the end. Whodat just can't help himself from twisting this into being consistent with something, anything, that's been said by me or others about the Brown and Garner cases. I've never argued anything but that cops should be held accountable for their crimes and/or abuses and/or departures from policy etc., all of it being firmly based in the Constitution and lower level law, and somehow I, or others who have expressed similar concerns, believe that cold-blooded murder is our idea of "street justice" or an appropriate response to the burgeoning police state, or an example of, "...the patriotic revolution against tyranny you are talking about."

You've become a disgusting troll whodat. There's no discernible difference between how you exaggerate, obfuscate and outright lie of late and how Stench makes the same kinds of posts. A difference in wording and syntax only, but the intentional innuendo and insults are identical.

This thread is nothing but a massive troll based on a known lie. Whodat cares more about taking a pot-shot at people who don't agree with him about Wilson, Pantaleo and the rest of the cops and other government employees who stood over Garner and did absolutely nothing to help him as he died, than he cares about offering a prayer for the families of the two dead cops in NYC today. He couldn't care any less about them if it means delaying pulling some pretzel logic out of his ass to slam people who only want cops to be held to the same standards as any other citizen when a death occurs at their hands, especially deaths of unarmed citizens.

You sound just like the freakin' pig in that video where he says his MRAP is great for going after constitutionalists. And if anybody wants to know where a cop would get such an idea, below is a list of 72 types of Americans that are considered to be “extremists” and “potential terrorists” in official U.S. government documents. The original source document for each point is linked for the lazy badgefluffing idiots who wouldn't know the truth of what's happening in this country if it shot you right between the eyes. As you can see, this list covers most of the country, and every single cop in the country has been conditioned to believe this mess. In short whodat, people who think like I do are not the enemy, we are quite clearly the targets of the enemy. I'll keep saying it until you get it right - pick a side, pick a freakin' side - and more and more, it appears that you have - the wrong side.

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/72-...ment-documents

1. Those that talk about “individual liberties”

Those that advocate for states’ rights

Those that want “to make the world a better place”

“The colonists who sought to free themselves from British rule”

Those that are interested in “defeating the Communists”

Those that believe “that the interests of one’s own nation are separate from the interests of other nations or the common interest of all nations”

Anyone that holds a “political ideology that considers the state to be unnecessary, harmful,or undesirable”

Anyone that possesses an “intolerance toward other religions”

Those that “take action to fight against the exploitation of the environment and/or animals”

“Anti-Gay”

“Anti-Immigrant”

“Anti-Muslim”

“The Patriot Movement”

“Opposition to equal rights for gays and lesbians”

Members of the Family Research Council

Members of the American Family Association

Those that believe that Mexico, Canada and the United States “are secretly planning to merge into a European Union-like entity that will be known as the ‘North American Union'”

Members of the American Border Patrol/American Patrol

Members of the Federation for American Immigration Reform

Members of the Tennessee Freedom Coalition

Members of the Christian Action Network

Anyone that is “opposed to the New World Order”

Anyone that is engaged in “conspiracy theorizing”

Anyone that is opposed to Agenda 21

Anyone that is concerned about FEMA camps

Anyone that “fears impending gun control or weapons confiscations”

The militia movement

The sovereign citizen movement

Those that “don’t think they should have to pay taxes”

Anyone that “complains about bias”

Anyone that “believes in government conspiracies to the point of paranoia”

Anyone that “is frustrated with mainstream ideologies”

Anyone that “visits extremist websites/blogs”

Anyone that “establishes website/blog to display extremist views”

Anyone that “attends rallies for extremist causes”

Anyone that “exhibits extreme religious intolerance”

Anyone that “is personally connected with a grievance”

Anyone that “suddenly acquires weapons”

Anyone that “organizes protests inspired by extremist ideology”

“Militia or unorganized militia”

“General right-wing extremist”

Citizens that have “bumper stickers” that are patriotic or anti-U.N.

Those that refer to an “Army of God”

Those that are “fiercely nationalistic (as opposed to universal and international in orientation)”

Those that are “anti-global”

Those that are “suspicious of centralized federal authority”

Those that are “reverent of individual liberty”

Those that “believe in conspiracy theories”

Those that have “a belief that one’s personal and/or national ‘way of life’ is under attack”

Those that possess “a belief in the need to be prepared for an attack either by participating in paramilitary preparations and training or survivalism”

Those that would “impose strict religious tenets or laws on society (fundamentalists)”

Those that would “insert religion into the political sphere”

Anyone that would “seek to politicize religion”

Those that have “supported political movements for autonomy”

Anyone that is “anti-abortion”

Anyone that is “anti-Catholic”

Anyone that is “anti-nuclear”

“Rightwing extremists”

“Returning veterans”

Those concerned about “illegal immigration”

Those that “believe in the right to bear arms”

Anyone that is engaged in “ammunition stockpiling”

Anyone that exhibits “fear of Communist regimes”

“Anti-abortion activists”

Those that are against illegal immigration

Those that talk about “the New World Order” in a “derogatory” manner

Those that have a negative view of the United Nations

Those that are opposed “to the collection of federal income taxes”

Those that supported former presidential candidates Ron Paul, Chuck Baldwin and Bob Barr

Those that display the Gadsden Flag (“Don’t Tread On Me”)

Those that believe in “end times” prophecies

Link Removed

http://thetruthwins.com/archives/72-...ment-documents

I will say this: The only context I recall using the word "patriot" or maybe "patriotic" was in relation to Jefferson's quote about the Tree of Liberty.

I was pointing this towards all of the "anti-cop no matter what" posters.
-
Yes, he was killed by a black muslim(?) gang member(?) from Baltimore that killed his girlfriend before departing Balt. then went to NYC specifically to kill 2 random cops.
-
His instagram post:
Link Removed
-
Regarding the "Tree of Liberty", yes, it was you that associated this obviously patriotic aphorism to the likes of petty criminal Eric Garner, who did not deserve what he got, but was in no way a patriot. He was a petty criminal that did not want to go BACK to the pokie, plain and simple. The thing I can't get past is that by virtue of deciding to be a cop, someone has offended you and is the enemy.
-
This was one of the officers kids post on Facebook after the families were notified.
Link Removed

Link Removed

I'm anti cop, so since this thread is for me, I'll answer your op.

Yes, I was expecting this to happen.

No, the justice that is needed will never actually happen, because the police "police" themselves.

No, openly violating an unjust law with thousands of my fellow gun owners is the patriotic revolution I'm talking about...you know...that's why the police MRAP is "needed"...for all of us constitutionalists. I'm sure you wouldn't blink an eye if they killed us though for our felonious behavior.

I would like to see an answer for Blues question, what way do you want the revolution to begin, and how does one start to ensure it ends right?

Sent from my D6616 using USA Carry mobile app

In a lawful society the people cannot be against law and order. To say one is anti police is saying you want anarky. How foolish is that?

Most police are good people. Some are very good people. Some are not so good people. Some dentist are good people........... you get the point. Good and bad in all walks of life.

Very sorry the police were ambushed in NYC today. Not a good thing, it will only erode things on all sides, even more.

Who in their right mind would celebrate the death of a police officer? When a police officer is killed it is as if the attack is upon the people he represents. A government employee (Working with in the scope the law, not a bad cop, not one that is on an ego trip and thinks the respect is about him/her) given a badge/shield and the dreaded gun, in law enforcement being attacked is an attack on us. He or she is a parent, wife or husband, brother or sister. We have been thru this many times, the 1960s was bad. This was the time that most police wore helmets. Students took over colleges and in 1970 the streets had mile long peace marches, San Diego had one down town causing me considerable trouble. This not a funny topic or subject.

Is that why police officers' lives are so much more valuable in this country than anyone else other than politicians? Is that why when someone kills a police officer, every law enforcement agency for miles around will band together to form massive manhunts and track down the criminal usually within 24 hours and use any possible excuse they can to kill the criminal when they find him meanwhile drive by shootings of non-LEO victims are routine and in some places daily investigations? Is that why police, including retired police, have the Law Enforcement Officers' Safety Act while the rest of us enjoy "reasonable" and "common sense" gun control?

I don't celebrate the death of police officers. But I refuse to believe that any innocent victim of a murder is that much more tragic or worthy of massive manhunts over another just because of the chosen occupation of the victim.

92% of black deaths come from black criminals. Only about 1% are killed by police. Yet, we focus on the 1% and excuse the 92%. What a country of idiots.

I would like to see an answer for Blues question, what way do you want the revolution to begin, and how does one start to ensure it ends right?

The obvious first step is to state the grievances being addressed. Another good thing would be for those grievances to be actual and not contrived. "I am going to kill a cop because they kill innocent, unarmed black people" would be (is) a farce. Like I told Blues in another thread, hating all cops because they enforce stupid laws you don't like is like hating soldiers for the wars that politicians get us into.
-
As anyone with a brain knows, there are good and bad people in every profession. TI can think of four professions offhand that are hated for simply existing: Politicians, Lawyers, Cops and Soldiers. Why is that? Now, other than career politicians, do you think the country could survive without any of these professions? If career politicians were replaced by smart, working class people with a term limit, the hate would not be there because the corrupt few would not be there. It is specific people, not the profession, that deserves scrutiny.
-
For lawyers, I don't like that they can continue to skew the meaning of the Constitution by basing flawed opinions of its meaning on previous opinions rendered by the courts that were biased and flawed in and of themselves. Very rarely do you hear of a lawyer citing the Constitution, but rather as many opinions as he can find that match with his or his clients. If the lawyer on the other side isn't as knowledgeable about case law, he wins and more opinions are added to the conglomeration. Again though, good lawyers and bad lawyers; you can hate the profession, but it is specific people that sully their reputation and generate ire for the bunch.
-
What should we do? Well, stay informed is a start. How many protests were there to the cigarette tax? I know they protested the "big gulp" ban, and other nanny state laws. Get the laws changed. In WA right now, the I-594 gun control (private sale ban) law is about to drift into obscurity. The politicians can't figure out how to enforce it, the lawyers can't decipher what it means, and the cops refuse to enforce it based on their own interpretation. The day the law was passed, there were people on the steps of the courthouse selling guns to each other (probably back and forth, not like a gun show) and the police let it ride. All were breaking the new law right in front of the politicians and LEO, and won. That is what I mean by it has to start right.

Is that why police officers' lives are so much more valuable in this country than anyone else other than politicians? Is that why when someone kills a police officer, every law enforcement agency for miles around will band together to form massive manhunts and track down the criminal usually within 24 hours and use any possible excuse they can to kill the criminal when they find him meanwhile drive by shootings of non-LEO victims are routine and in some places daily investigations? Is that why police, including retired police, have the Law Enforcement Officers' Safety Act while the rest of us enjoy "reasonable" and "common sense" gun control?

I don't celebrate the death of police officers. But I refuse to believe that any innocent victim of a murder is that much more tragic or worthy of massive manhunts over another just because of the chosen occupation of the victim.

This, coming from someone who enjoys the fruits of that same "Band of Brothers" mentality that the police have. Being a commissioned officer makes it even worse. Your "holier than thou" attitude sickens Mr.

This, coming from someone who enjoys the fruits of that same "Band of Brothers" mentality that the police have. Being a commissioned officer makes it even worse. Your "holier than thou" attitude sickens Mr.

You funny guy. Band of brothers, really? Active duty military member gets murdered in everyday life, what happens? It's treated just like any other routine investigation. The tanks don't roll off base nor do hundreds of military members carrying automatic weapons spread out looking for the killer. And what happens when an Active duty military member violates the law off base? They get whatever the civilian courts give them for punishment and then, on top of that, they get to face military punishment via non-judicial punishment or court martial. They violate the law on base and they get anything from non-judicial punishment to going to military court to court martial. I'm sure those wearing the badges appreciate your self-proclaimed fluffing services. I'm curious as to which person previously banned from this forum you are.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back