Favourite movie guns

Ah Shot, I forgot about that guy....

Link Removed

Funny my wife got me the entire series, all three years, of that show for Christmas and I just finished watching an episode. Back from the days when there was actually something decent on t.v.

Decker's Bladerunner gun
auction-blade-runner-blaster-00.jpg

That big looped lever action Winchester 1892 the Duke always carried
Link Removed

Ricks Lever action shotgun from the mummy returns
Link Removed

Hell Boys 'Big Baby'
Link Removed

Did not read all the posts but ya gotta rank Jesse Ventura's, "I'm too busy to bleed" motorized gatling gun in Predator in the top few.

Oh Yeah Good ole "painless"
I can just imagine humping a big battery and 5 seconds of ammo around a steaming jungle.
A 150 pound pack + food, water and other stuff makes the M134 not a viable man pack weapon. Arnold loves the M134 too, as long as it is earning him money.

A 150 pound pack + food, water and other stuff makes the M134 not a viable man pack weapon. Arnold loves the M134 too, as long as it is earning him money.

especially after signing the bills on his ammo restrictions, he has gotten pretty lame since he became governor.

Did not read all the posts but ya gotta rank Jesse Ventura's, "I'm too busy to bleed" motorized gatling gun in Predator in the top few.

Yeah, BUT..... Considering you're carrying a GE Mini-gun (smallest is a 7.62 Nato -.308, about 70 lbs), an electric motor, some form of power supply, and an ammo pack. Then when you consider the average Rate of Fire for a Mini-gun is around 3600 rounds per minute :fie: and they repeatedly fired that gun for several minutes worth in the jungle scenes, he'd have to be carrying about 10,000 rounds of whatever ammo, hmmm, I think even Ahnold and Jessie the Conspiracy Theorist would have to carry it together, and not very far. But Hey..... in Hollywood, you can do that. I saw a cop show once where the guy drew his Glock 17 and it made the clicking sound of the hammer cocking for dramatic effect. Try that one sometime!!! :sarcastic:

Hey 1911 Headbanger: Actually the Jesse Ventura line was "I ain't got time to bleed" but I never forgot that whole scene with him lugging that really mean sucker along in the jungle and ripping the jungle to threads when he let it go. Certainly nothing like Clint and hsi pals Smith & Wesson etc and others but for sheer open mouth awe, I never forgot ole Jesse and his friend.

Not the most impressive piece but the first time Dirty Harry pulled out that .44 magnum it left a lasting impression on my psyche :biggrin:

There is an old movie called "Queen of Outer Space" that Zsa Zsa Gabor starred in back around 1959. American astronauts land on Venus to find a world run by women. And what sidearms do the astronauts carry in this futuristic setting? Broomhandle Mausers covered with gold paint!

Winner, I believe some of the star wars sidearms were loosely modelled around the old broom handle also. When I watch all these WWII movies I get upset at seeing all the K98's that I will never get to use. They are very rare here in Australia, fetching over $1000 for average condition with mixed numbers :(

Winner, I believe some of the star wars sidearms were loosely modelled around the old broom handle also. When I watch all these WWII movies I get upset at seeing all the K98's that I will never get to use. They are very rare here in Australia, fetching over $1000 for average condition with mixed numbers :(

+1

I've seen people here selling those broom handle pistols for like $5000

Matthew Quigley's Shiloh Sharps 1874 Long Range rifle with a 34" barrel (4"s longer than a standard 30" barrel) converted to fire a .45-110 metallic cartridge with a 540 grain paper-patch bullet. It has double-set triggers, a ladder-elevated vernier peep sight, and a Globe front sight. It was marked up to twelve-hundred yards; his shoots a mite further.

800px-UbertiSharps1874longrange.jpg

Second that. I loved what he said about the Colt revolver after killing the bad guy (Allen Rickman):
"I said I never had much use for one. I never said I didn't know how to use it."

A couple of others:
-Al Pacino's 1911 Officer's Model in "Heat."
-Chuck Norris' sawed off over/under shotgun in "The Hitman"

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back