Does anyone CCW a full size pistol?

My SR9 is considered a full size pistol. I've been EDC ing it for many years and never had a problem, or comments about printing. I carry IWB with a Pro-Carry, Deep Comfort Holster by The Holster Store in Florida.

I live in a small rural town and my every day business casual only allows for a pocket 9mm, however when we travel to the Big City (Portland, Seattle or Spokane) I carry my full size Beretta Px4 Storm 9mm in an AlienGear cloaktuck IWB holster.

I carried a Sig 229 40 cal for 5 years while doing security in NY at hip hop clubs Great pistol ... Just a little heavy ... Why I got a glock 23 ... Just a little lighter but not as heavy on the hip

Sent from my XT1030 using USA Carry mobile app

I tried carrying my full size beretta Storm the other day in an Alien Gear 3.0 holster and although considerably comfortable for a full size gun with 15 rounds, I ended up sending the holster back because the grip was imprinting badly through my tshirt. That, and even though I wear my jeans one size bigger since I sit in a truck seat all day, it was making them pretty tight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I carry a XD 5" Tatical with the Alien Gear IWB at the 4 o'clock position and it works fine for me without any discomfort or printing.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using USA Carry mobile app

Sig Sauer P226 Legion 9mm. I carry in a shoulder holster with 18 round flush mag in gun and two spare 20 round ext mags. I'll sometimes carry IWB but mostly will switch to a smaller compact pistol then. With the shoulder holster im very comfortable with any size gun and full extra mags. Clothing for the most part will dictate which gun/holster I'll use but I can get away with the shoulder holster under a simple button (snaps) down type shirt. Im actually finding it easier to conceal the shoulder holster then a waist holster and always worrying about my shirt riding upwards

I carry a Taurus 809 full size, and I open carry. Either on my hip or in my shoulder holster. With the shoulder hlster I try to conceal a little bit, but wont hide it if it comes out.

I carry a full sized gun most of the time. OWB or IWB depending on what I can wear as a cover garment. The only time I go to pocket carry is when it is absolutely necessary as dictated by where I'm going and the expected dress code.

FN 5.7, 1911A1, 92FS, Nato Browning, Ruger P90, they all get in the rotation.

Blackhawk makes good holsters. Some folks like them.

FN 5.7, 1911A1, 92FS, Nato Browning, Ruger P90, they all get in the rotation.

Blackhawk makes good holsters. Some folks like them.

FN 5.7, a glorified .22 WMR. Beretta 92FS, an outdated firearm with a slide-mounted safety/decocker that can kill you.

FN 5.7, a glorified .22 WMR. Beretta 92FS, an outdated firearm with a slide-mounted safety/decocker that can kill you.

OH, I wasn't aware the title of this Thread was "Criticize Everybody Else's Choices Of Full-Size CC Firearms."

Would you regale us, with some of the accounts of 92FS decockers which killed people?

OH, I wasn't aware the title of this Thread was "Criticize Everybody Else's Choices Of Full-Size CC Firearms."

Would you regale us, with some of the accounts of 92FS decockers which killed people?

You gotta watch for bofh. He's part of an elite group of wiseguys on here. He's good at criticizing people and trying to make himself out to be so perfect while at the same time trying to make other members look like a bunch of idiots.

You gotta watch for bofh. He's part of an elite group of wiseguys on here. He's good at criticizing people and trying to make himself out to be so perfect while at the same time making other members look like a bunch of idiots.

And Corndog is our resident FUDD who loves to preach the glory of Government control and how he wants so, so much more of it!

And Corndog is our resident FUDD who loves to preach the glory of Government control and how he wants so, so much more of it!

But since you brought it up jagoff, when have I ever preached glory about government control? I wish there was a lot less government control, I'm just a little more awake to reality than you are.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back