Do you still conceal carry into posted "No Carry" businesses?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please elaborate a bit on "illegal laws".

No, your rights do not "disappear" when you step on private property, you FOREGO those rights as a condition of stepping on the property.
If you don't like the idea of foregoing your rights, then you stay off the property.

Look at this way: it is my right to carry a gun and shoot a gun uner 2A.
Let's assume you live in a jurisdiction where guns can be legally fired on your property.
By your logic, I could enter your property, set up a target, and practice my weak-hand point-shooting any time I want. And you can't ask me to leave.
Or, due to 1A, I could enter your property and proselytize with a megaphone and banners. And you can't ask me to leave.
How about me opening a lemonade stand or running a rummage sale in your driveway? And you can't ask me to leave.

Do you REALLY think that's how rights work?

There's a big difference in what is reality and what you WANT or HOPE or THINK should be reality.
Play the tough guy on the internet all you want, but at the end of the day you can put your WANTS/HOPES/THOUGHTS in one hand and take a crap in the other.
We all know which one will fill up first.
Oh, and just TRY to come on my property against my wishes. You'll end up with your rights intact.
But your new home will be in a concrete vault. Either one with metal bars for doors, or one that is well below ground level.

Actually, not ONE of your example have a solitary thing to do with my stance, and you are absolutely CLUELESS about it, your post proves it beyond any doubt.... My stance (carrying concealed where some property owner has a rule against it) does NOT disrupt any of the goings on on his property, doesnt make people plug their ears because of noise, doesnt smell, doesnt disrupt anyones movement, etc.... doesnt do ANYTHING like your examples do, get a darn clue before spouting off unthinking ignorant examples...... OUR RIGHTS EXIST EVERYWHERE UNTIL THEY DISRUPT/INFRINGE on someone elses RIGHTS, ( rules are not rights, no matter how much you and others wish they are) it is up to every one of you to disprove my stance, and NONE OF YOU EVER HAVE EVEN COME CLOSE, all you do is spout off the same old tired crap again and again, yet not ONCE has ANY ONE OF YOU shown how a concealed weapon could possibly infringe on anything other than rules and unconstitutional "laws"...

YOU are the one here that doesnt have a clue how RIGHTS work..... it is hilarious that you presume to lecture me on RIGHTS when you know so little about them....

It is so absolutely simple that it flies WAY over most of your heads..... An inanimate object absolutely cannot EVER infringe on your rights when you dont even know it is there.... in order for there to be an infringement of your rights by someone else, you have to have been harmed in some way by what that someone else exercising their rights is doing...... If you dont know it is there, you have not been infringed upon....

Actually, not ONE of your example have a solitary thing to do with my stance, and you are absolutely CLUELESS about it, your post proves it beyond any doubt.... My stance (carrying concealed where some property owner has a rule against it) does NOT disrupt any of the goings on on his property, doesnt make people plug their ears because of noise, doesnt smell, doesnt disrupt anyones movement, etc.... doesnt do ANYTHING like your examples do, get a darn clue before spouting off unthinking ignorant examples...... OUR RIGHTS EXIST EVERYWHERE UNTIL THEY DISRUPT/INFRINGE on someone elses RIGHTS, ( rules are not rights, no matter how much you and others wish they are) it is up to every one of you to disprove my stance, and NONE OF YOU EVER HAVE EVEN COME CLOSE, all you do is spout off the same old tired crap again and again, yet not ONCE has ANY ONE OF YOU shown how a concealed weapon could possibly infringe on anything other than rules and unconstitutional "laws"...

YOU are the one here that doesnt have a clue how RIGHTS work..... it is hilarious that you presume to lecture me on RIGHTS when you know so little about them....
There have been cites and links posted that prove a property owner can deny entry to anyone who carries a gun simply by denying permission to enter. YOU have not provided any cites or links to support your argument but you have proven that some people don't care if they urinate all over the rights of others as long as they can justify believing the selfish mantra of "MY rights trump your rights" by deluding themselves that property owner rules don't mean anything.

No one ever loses a right but they voluntarily agree to not exercise them when they agree to abide by the property owner's rules that governs who has, and who doesn't have, his permission to enter. Entering against the owner's rules means you don't have the owner's permission and are infringing upon his private property rights.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/trespass

Trespass

Trespass is defined by the act of knowingly entering another person’s property without permission. Such action is held to infringe upon a property owner’s legal right to enjoy the benefits of ownership.
-snip-
Bold added by me for emphasis...

Talk all you want... try to justify disrespecting the rights of others just because you think your rights are more important than theirs with weak excuses that lack cites and links to actual facts all you want... but when you do, as far as I am concerned, you have no integrity what so ever and therefor anything you have to say on this subject has no value. And your resorting to insults instead of reasonable discourse in your replies further bolsters my opinion.

Have a nice day.

Warrantless searches while you're not home don't harm you, so they aren't infringements or unconstitutional?

Sent from my SM-G935V using USA Carry mobile app

There have been cites and links posted that prove a property owner can deny entry to anyone who carries a gun simply by denying permission to enter. YOU have not provided any cites or links to support your argument but you have proven that some people don't care if they urinate all over the rights of others as long as they can justify believing the selfish mantra of "MY rights trump your rights" by deluding themselves that property owner rules don't mean anything.

No one ever loses a right but they voluntarily agree to not exercise them when they agree to abide by the property owner's rules that governs who has, and who doesn't have, his permission to enter. Entering against the owner's rules means you don't have the owner's permission and are infringing upon his private property rights.

https://www.law.cornell.edu/wex/trespass

Trespass

Trespass is defined by the act of knowingly entering another person’s property without permission. Such action is held to infringe upon a property owner’s legal right to enjoy the benefits of ownership.
-snip-
Bold added by me for emphasis...

Talk all you want... try to justify disrespecting the rights of others just because you think your rights are more important than theirs with weak excuses that lack cites and links to actual facts all you want... but when you do, as far as I am concerned, you have no integrity what so ever and therefor anything you have to say on this subject has no value. And your resorting to insults instead of reasonable discourse in your replies further bolsters my opinion.

Have a nice day.

He's going to come back and tell you you can't wear pink underwear on his property

He's going to come back and tell you you can't wear pink underwear on his property
And there will be more rants filled with ridicule and insults but lacking in cites and/or links to anything of substance to back up his argument. Been through this many times in the past but sometimes it is more important to provide the facts for others to see than it is to try to educate those who refuse to face facts.

It is so absolutely simple that it flies WAY over most of your heads..... An inanimate object absolutely cannot EVER infringe on your rights when you dont even know it is there.... in order for there to be an infringement of your rights by someone else, you have to have been harmed in some way by what that someone else exercising their rights is doing...... If you dont know it is there, you have not been infringed upon....

To your previous post: my examples have EVERYTHING to do with what we are talking about as they involve an infringement of your rights that don't harm you in any way (just as you claim carrying in a "NO GUN" posted area harms no one and thus infringes on no one's rights).
And it's not the inanimate object that infringes upon rights, it's the PERSON who causes the infringement.

I'll strike you a deal, since you seem to know everything and are operating at an intellectual level so far over our heads.
And this is a legitimate offer: a $1,000 bet with the money in an escrow account.

I take the question to an attorney (two, even) and get them to answer on paper in a sworn and notarized affidavit that a person does not have to be harmed or even KNOW their rights are infringed for their rights to actually be infringed.

You go to a lawyer (two, even. Or maybe a judge) and get them to write an opposing affidavit.

If we both produce, it's a draw.
When you are unable to produce anything that backs up what you want/hope/think/believe to be accurate, you pay me $1,000.
Are you willing to walk the walk, or can you only talk the talk?

Very seldom do I go somewhere that I need to disarm. When I do, it is usually briefly and I secure my weapon pretty good in the car.

Link Removed

As far as Post Offices go, there is one less than a mile from my home that is inside a large convenient store. I have seen someone open carry inside that store before and there are no 30.06 signs posted. I never have a need to go to the main Post Office anymore. Just Google locations and you might find some around you as well.

And the all-knowing "Hatchetman" has suddenly gone silent.
Money.
Mouth.
They don't seem to be in proximity to each other.

I secretly acquired money from my wealthy neighbor without his knowledge or consent. He's so rich it didn't hurt anyone. I take that same level of integrity into where I secretly take my guns.

Sent from my SM-G935V using USA Carry mobile app

I'm special I snuck a gun in a no gun zone. I'm special. I'm 007. When you go go on private property you have to go by their rules. If you come on my property you have to OC. Don't like it ? Bye.

Yep, there are some special people here.
They rant about those on welfare and how they are "entitled", yet have no problem violating other people's rights.
Hypocrisy, through and through

Rights do NOT disappear when you cross a property line, period... simple as that.... has zero to do with IF you are supposed to be there or not, has nothing to do with IF you are allowed to be there... has EVERYTHING to do with your rights not disappearing.... IF rights could be negated by a property owner, as you all most certainly claim is so, then it absolutely means you are claiming your have the RIGHT to kill anyone, rape anyone, imprison anyone, enslave anyone, ad infinum, who happen to walk onto your property, there is NO WAY you can claim one without also claiming the other, so your stance is PROVEN, WITHOUT ANY SOLITARY DOUBT, TO BE A FALSE FANTASY NOT BASED ON ANY FACT..., ONLY YOUR FEELINGS THAT YOU WISH WERE TRUE..

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back