Votes: 23 31.5%
  • I only carry on certain occasions

Votes: 4 5.5%
  • I only carry in my cary

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • I do not carry concealed

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Always packing. I was told by my boss not to carry at work, so I have a little NAA Mini Revolver .22LR (a something is better than nothing gun) to wear there. Always packing.

QuickDraw9mm

i keep a pair of pants on a hook next to the bed.my 380 waits in the back pocket.pants on gun itb.a holster is a bit uncomfy when i roll over on my right side.

Luckily I run my business so carry there is no problem. I put clothes on first and my gun second. I carry everywhere it is legal and dont go where it is not if possible. My concealed carry is a lifestyle not an extra task.

tex

Anytime, anywhere that I am legally allowed to, when I am outside the house. My work doesn't have anything in the handbook about concealed weapons, and no gunbusters on the doors, either.

At home, there's one within a couple of second's reach at all times.

I carry

I know what your saying about the CTAC IWB. I carry my XD40 Tactical in a CTAC IWB "Tuckable". Love both the XD and the holster. I also carry my XD40SC, however, I carry it in the holster it came with - sorta. I contacted Springfield after I purchased the SC and requested a left hand (LH) holster. They sent me a fantastic paddle holster for the SC - free. In their catalog the holster is $35. I can carry either the SC or the Tactical in it.

When I dress in the morning, after I thread my belt through my pants loops, the paddle holster goes on and the XD goes in. Then I finish dressing for the day. The only place I do not carry is where it is prohibited. It comes off and goes on the night stand when I get ready for bed at night.

Post Subject

Iam Prohibited from carrying on the job. However if Iam not at work I have a weapon either on my person, or within arms reach at any given time.

My employer is a Swedish company... they do understand an Americans right to bear arms in Sweden. If I could I would carry there too (at work).

I ccw every where I go unless prohibited by law, or in establishments that have posted signs in clear view to pedestrian traffic. If a retail business posts such a sign, then I do not give them my business.

Ever notice that CCW holders are much more aware of their surroundings than your general populace?

I don't feel like I'm fully dressed until I have my carry on! I ccw every where I go unless it's prohibited.

I carry always, except for work. Since I work nights, I leave it in the nightstand for my wife. Always on in the house (except for sleeping) since I have four kids under the age of 8 who like to play with anything not nailed to the floor.

When is the time I will need my firearm? Most likely the time I don't have it. I always have at least one, most of the time more. Better to have it an not need it than to need it and not have it.

Pants On....I'm armed.

I have carryed daily for about 2 years now. Got so used to it, then had to take a business trip to Las Vegas....had to leave the pistol at home. Took me several days to get used to not having it on me.

Tool I hope I never,,,,,,,,,,,,need

Like my old pocketknife I have a firearm with me in the event I need it. I have at the very least a 32 with one in the pipe ready.

I abide by the state laws and avoid companies and stores that think they are above the US constitution.

I am not Rambo, John Wayne or Clint Eastwood. I do not play quick draw in the mirror or play Mall Ninja on the road or in a store with a stupid badge.

I keep to myself, avoid trouble and follow most of the rules.

I am armed for SELF-ish reasons and I am real good at keeping a secret.

Pretty much everywhere legal except work (stupid Missouri law against carrying in hospitals ). But at work, you can bet I'm loaded up with pepper spray, stun gun, Boker knife, etc.

Theory & Practice

Theory: Statistically speaking, the chances of my needing a firearm are very small but the possibility is VERY real. When and where will this need occur? It could be anywhere and at any time.

Practice: Therefore, I carry wherever I go. A lock-box in the car allows me to remove the gun when I must enter a "forbidden" location (government building, work, et cetera). Typically do not carry in my home but loaded firearm is always ready to hand AND under my control.

That's the thought process, anyway! I am always ready to be educated.

John

Email