CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
SuperTuck Deluxe

I love my supertuck for my Ruger SR9c! Would love to have a supertuck for my S&W 1911!!!

SuperTuck, horse hide, RH, combat cut, J clips for Sig P220. Ask 'em to put my initials on it. As a unemployed veteran, I'll never be able to afford one if I don't win one.

Crossbreed

Wow! This is fantastic! Great info from this site of like minded people.
Would love to win a Super Tuck Deluxe for my Ruger P Series without rail. That way I could use it for my P-95 or my P-345.

Super Tuck Deluxe

Definitely need a right handed Super Tuck Deluxe for my Springfield XD .45 because this is the only concealed holster that I use, and it's the most comfortable that I've ever used.

SuperTuck Delux

Yep, it would be the SuperTuck Delux for my Smith and Wesson M&P 9C. This would be perfect for CC'ing in church!

Right hand SuperTuck for my Glock 23. OOOhhhhh, I want those Velcro V-Clips! I really like that idea.
-Kyle

I would like a right handed Super Tuck Deluxe in Crossbreed's Horsehide for my Glock 27. I have a Super Tuck for my 1911 in cow hide and I love it. I have heard that the horse hide is much better for the summer.

SuperTuck Deluxe For PT145

Right Hand SuperTuck Deluxe in black for my Taurus PT145.

Why: Because my pocket gets too saggy when I carry it there.

Full size Super Tuck Deluxe, Right handed, black, for S/A XDm 45 would be the winner for me.

Right Hand Super Tuck Deluxe for my Sig 220 Dark Elite so I can carry it with me the day that Maryland decides to let us have the right to carry.....

OHAI Modular Holster, Browning HiPower, LH, w/extra Velcro.

If you haven't seen this, you need to check it out. It is AWESOME. Get extra velco so you can sew it are apply it in many places. I got one for my Glocks, and got the RH, but I want this for inside my heavy winter jacket on the left side, so remember if you put it INSIDE a coat for cross draw, consider the orientation.

An unexpected surprise, it adhears to the carpeting of the center console in my car, again, because of the application, a LH would be better when drawing with the right hand.

Everyone should have at least two of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Email