Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Tuck

Right Hand SnapSlide of the Ruger LCR

SuperTuck, horse hide, RH, combat cut, J clips for Sig P220. Ask 'em to put my initials on it. As a unemployed veteran, I'll never be able to afford one if I don't win one.

Crossbreed

Wow! This is fantastic! Great info from this site of like minded people.
Would love to win a Super Tuck Deluxe for my Ruger P Series without rail. That way I could use it for my P-95 or my P-345.

Super Tuck Deluxe

Definitely need a right handed Super Tuck Deluxe for my Springfield XD .45 because this is the only concealed holster that I use, and it's the most comfortable that I've ever used.

SuperTuck Delux

Yep, it would be the SuperTuck Delux for my Smith and Wesson M&P 9C. This would be perfect for CC'ing in church!

Right hand SuperTuck for my Glock 23. OOOhhhhh, I want those Velcro V-Clips! I really like that idea.
-Kyle

I would like a right handed Super Tuck Deluxe in Crossbreed's Horsehide for my Glock 27. I have a Super Tuck for my 1911 in cow hide and I love it. I have heard that the horse hide is much better for the summer.

SuperTuck Deluxe For PT145

Right Hand SuperTuck Deluxe in black for my Taurus PT145.

Why: Because my pocket gets too saggy when I carry it there.

Right Hand Super Tuck Deluxe for my Sig 220 Dark Elite so I can carry it with me the day that Maryland decides to let us have the right to carry.....

OHAI Modular Holster, Browning HiPower, LH, w/extra Velcro.

If you haven't seen this, you need to check it out. It is AWESOME. Get extra velco so you can sew it are apply it in many places. I got one for my Glocks, and got the RH, but I want this for inside my heavy winter jacket on the left side, so remember if you put it INSIDE a coat for cross draw, consider the orientation.

An unexpected surprise, it adhears to the carpeting of the center console in my car, again, because of the application, a LH would be better when drawing with the right hand.

Everyone should have at least two of these!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back