Holster:

SuperTuck Deluxe
Right Hand
Horse hide
Combat Cut
V-Clip
for XDM 9mm 3.8 Compact

Reason:

For the protection of my child, who can't yet exercise his right to bear arms and choose to protect himself.

Thank You

Supertuck Deluxe for Stoeger Cougar 8000F

I would like to try a quality holster. I have many wheel gun holsters and just picked up a Stoeger Cougar 9mm.

Crossbreed Super Tuck Delux right hand looks like a good fit for me and my Colt Combat Commander, perfect match set.

I'd take a left-handed microclip for my Kel-Tec P3AT .380 w/ a crimsontrace laserguard.

I have two other conceal carry firearms and have a crossbreed holsters for both (Glock 27 and Kahr PM9 (both with laserguards). Love them... and would love one for my Kel-Tec.

concealed holster giveaway

Nice holster, looks good and comfortable. I think i'd take a SuperTuck Deluxe in right handed for a Springfield Armory 1911A1 milspec 5"bbl.

Right Hand
SuperTuck Deluxe for Glock 27
Horse hide
Combat Cut

My new boss allows CC but told me my 1911 was too big to carry around the office (Para P14), so I hunted around and got a great deal on a Glock 27 in .40 cal but have yet to find a decent CC holster.

SuperTuck Deluxe

I would have to go with the right handed SuperTuck Deluxe for my Springfield XD9 4". I've been looking for a good IWB holster for it and the SuperTuck Deluxe looks very well put together and comfortable.

SuperTuck Deluxe for a S&W M&P9. I already have an OWB option, so an IWB option would be a nice addition to the tool box...

Exact list of options:

SuperTuck Deluxe for M&P9
Right Hand
Horse hide
Combat Cut
J-Clips

I have a SuperTuck for my XD40sc and my XD45c. I absolutely love it!

I'd like to have a QwikClip for long drives, though ... just haven't brought myself to buy one. If I could win one, though, I wouldn't have to buy one! :)

Free Crossbreed

I would love to have the LH Super Tuck for a bBersa 380.

Thanks and good luck to all.

Right Hand Super Tuck. For a Ruger P89. That is a nice looking holster.
I am a big guy. 6'2" 275lbs All the holsters I have tried have been uncomfortable. The super tuck looks geat and from the research I have done, it should be what I need. Thanks for the giveaways!

I would love a right hand Supertuck for a G26. I need a holster I can use when I need to tuck my shirt. Thanks for the give aways.

I'd take a left hand SuperTuck for a Ruger SR9. I've heard tons of great things about Crossbreed, and would love the chance to try one out!

The right hand super tuck deluxe for my Glock 19. Ive been looking for a good holster for that, and just found it.

SuperTuck Deluxe

Holsters are such an interesting thing. We spend all this money on pistols, carry them around all the time but the whole point is to have a holster that 1.) conceals our gun and 2.) doesnt feel like it's on you. I have three different holsters for my Sig 229 and am still looking for the perfect one for my Kimber Ultra Carry II. No matter what holster I have bought to date I havent had any luck finding one that is nice and concealed and that doesnt jam me in the waist. Currently I have my Kimber Ultra Carry II in my brief case or in the summer in my cargo shorts. I just havent found the perfect holster yet. Who knows maybe this one will be nicer!

So, Right hand, SuperTuck Deluxe for a Sig 229 since there are no options for a Kimber Ultra Carry II.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back