Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.

homershoots

Man would I love to win a Right hand super tuck deluxe horsehide combat cut for my 1911's ! And it would give me an excuse to keep buying more 1911's !

Last edited:

Mountain man

Well, I never win anything, but there always the first time.
A supertuck deluxe, right hand for my Ruger P94 would be nice

blackpowder9

Powder1

I like the SUPER TUCK RIGHT HAND DELUXE. I think that it looks very nice and would fit my Bersa .380 Thunder very well.

two_n

Horsehide SuperTuck Deluxe for my XD9 because I've already got SuperTucks for all my other carry guns.

Tackleberry561

Tackleberry
I would be honored to sport a Crossbreed super tuck deluxe RH for my Glock 23, because my wife has confiscated my Old Faithful holster for her 23.

FlashBack

CrossBreed SuperTuckDeluxe

RH / CowHide Black / Ruger SR9 / CombatCut / Unsure about the clips...if I win we can "cross" that bridge when we get to it right?
If I "join" after I post this can I still get the extra entries?

Last edited:

KCD1974

Super Tuck, XDM...I've had my eye on one of these for a while, if you are going to get an IWB holster, Why not get the BEST!

Ronsmag

Super Tuck right hand in black for my S&W Sigma because I can't afford to buy one myself and I'm using a universal thing I paid $20 for

R&M

Left Hand Super Tuck Deluxe in natural horsehide for a SIG 229.
Have one for a Sig 1911 C3 already and think its the best holster I have. (And I like most folks do, have a lot laying around not used! The Crossbreed is used.)

Busterbadu

Crossbreed Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway

I would choose the right hand SuperTuck Deluxe in black to fit my wife's Springfield 4" 1911. My baby deserves the best.

chevfan3

I would like the right handed super tuck deluxe for my P-95 because i live in an area that gets pretty hot in the summer so it's extremely difficult to conceal without a specialized holster like this.

buffalopyle

I would go with the Super tuck deluxe for my pt140..we are experiencing a lot of break ins in our neighborhood and it would be a great holster to wear not only around the house but anywhere we go. It will be a great summer holster.

Phooey

Holster Giveaway

CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe, Right Hand for Kahr CW45 with CTLaserguard - sweet!

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoesmith