Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summer is coming (I hope!) and the Super Tuck Deluxe, right hand draw, for my Glock 19 would be ideal!:biggrin:

MY Choice

My choice would be a Crossbreeed tuckable deluxe, for an HK45C RH shooter.

The reason why I choose this holster is besause HK's are generally large guns. With the warmer weather coming this holster would offer deep concealment with only having to wear an opaque colored "tee" shirt.

This is the best holster ever!!

I would pick the right handed Supertuck Deluxe in Horsehide with battle cut for the Glock 19.

crosbreed supertuck

GREAT holsters!!
I just went back to a full size 1911 in 45 ACP. I carried a Sig in a 9 MM for quite a while but could not get next to the DAO trigger. When I carried a 1911 before I used the super tuck and it was with out a doubt the most comfortable holster that I have ever used.

Hogslayer

Crossbreed holster... The best!

Okay, I do have a Crossbreed already, but wouldn't mind another one. Here is what I would like, if I win... DUAL IWB mag carrier in cowhide black for a 45 single stack. I'm changing this from a SuperTuck Deluxe, Right handed, horsehide natural, for a Taurus 1911. Unless it has to be a holster... :)

The SuperTuck I have is the only concealed carry holster I use now. I have bought and tried half a dozen and the Crossbreed is what I settled on as the most comfortable and easiest to draw from and re-holster to. Bar none.

Last edited:
Nice! I already have a SuperTuck, and I love it.

So I'd have to go with a Bedside Backup, right hand, for a Springfield XD 45, 4" compact.

I've been wanting one of those, so I can stop keeping it in a drawer next to my bed at night.

Here's to hoping I win :biggrin:

I love my Super Tuck Deluxe for my Springfield XD-9 sub-compact, but sometimes an even smaller back-up fits the bill better. I'd say one of those Mini-Tucks (right hand) for my Keltec P3AT would be just the ticket!

SuperTuck Deluxe, right hand, horsehide (it gets hot in Fresno!), for my Glock 26. I want it because I haven't got any holster at the moment, and this one is reported to be one of the best and most comfortable!

Awesome contest, thank you!

Contest entry

Ad information says "2" so my choices are: (a) SuperTuck Deluxe; and (b) MiniTuck. Both look well made and reviews are great.

Plus, I should buy them anyway as Cross Breed Holsters are great sponsors of our shows.

I'd love a new holster!

I'd love to have a SuperTuck Deluxe to carry my Colt Defender (3 inch barrel), right hand draw, Natural Horsehide, with a combat cut. I've never used an IWB holster, preferring instead a high rise, custom holster, bit I'm eager to try the best IWB (according to friends) available.

Let's hope my luck changes for the better!

Gary

Super Tuck right Hand 1911

Super Tuck
Right Hand
Holster Color/Leather:Cowhide Black
Gun:ALL 1911 Series without rail, Colt, Kimber, Springfield, Etc
Combat Cut?:No
Velcro V-Clips:No
J-Clips:Yes (Add $10)

I have one for my LCR and love it.

Holster givaway

Wow, a great deal. I would like the Supertuck delux in right hand with Vclips for my Kimber Ultra Carry. I hav enot been able to find a good IWB hloster that is comfortable. I would like to carry more then I do but just cannot find a holster that works well for me. Thanks for the opprotunity.

Mr

Never tried carrying a larger firearm mostly carry pocket pistols and on occasion Galco or Desantis fanny packs. Never could get used to most in the waistband holsters pocking important body parts. Link Removed

Giveaway

A right hand Super Tuck for me for a Kimber Super Carry 4". I carry IWB in the summer and this holster will fit that just right and all the things good things I hear about this holster are all good. I would love to get one.

I LOVE Crossbreed holsters - have one a SupterTuck for my XD and a MicroTuck for LCP. Would LOVE another one for my 1911:

Right Hand
Horse Hide
Full Size 1911

Luke, once again -great contest!!! Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back