Concealed Carry Holster Giveaway from USA Carry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Would love to get the Super Deluxe right handed for my new Sig Sauer P229, it's my first gun and I love it.

Right hand Supertuck Deluxe in horsehide for my girlfriend's first pistol, a SIG P226R. It would be a perfect gift to celebrate getting her CCW.

SuperTuck Deluxe Natural for a Ruger P345

I carry 24/7 and the SuperTuck Deluxe looks like a very comfortable holster. I would like to give one a try to see if it is as comfortable as it looks.
Right hand carry.
Thanks.

Super Tuck Deeelux for my right-handed XD40 Service- just got my CCW and am looking for options for CCing and I've heard NOTHING but excellent things from customers about their CB holsters both in comfort and customer service.

I'm going to buy one if I don't win but what a nice bonus if I do! Thanks, Luke for the nice giveaway!

Supertuck Deluxe - right handed - horsehide - S&W m&p 9mm

because when I have cold steel next to by body nothing but horse will do :)

Pick me! :wink:

Supertuck Deluxe
Right Hand or Left Hand:Right
Holster Color/Leather:Cowhide Black
Gun:CZ 83
Combat Cut?:No
Velcro V-Clips:No
J-Clips:No

If I win, it would be nice to shape the holster to the CZ 82 (the trigger guard is round, unlike the angular guard on the 83).

Great giveaway

I would get the SuperTuck Deluxe LH Black with the velcro clips for extra concealment for my Glock 19. As a new(er) handgun carrier, I am amazed at the variety of carry options, but I particularly like this as I can adapt it for my wife if she chooses (she doesn't carry a purse, so carry is very difficult for her).

Crossbreed

Springfield .40 XD SC. I have a Kholster and a Minotar and it would be great to do a comparison for evryone to see. Plus the comments on Crossbreeds are nothing but outstanding!

Nice prize no matter who wins it!

I would like a holster from Crossbreed!

Preference: Crossbreed Supertuck for a Glock 17/19 in horsehide, right handed.

SuperTuck Deluxe

I really like the SuperTuck Deluxe. I like mine in Black, Right handed for the S&W Sigma SW9VE.

These holster are great. Little dude that works at the local range wears one to carry a 1911. Does great for him.

Crossbreed Holster

I'd like the following holster if I win!!!

Super Tuck Deluxe, Right Hand with combat cut in natural horsehide for a 1911 frame. I carry a Dan Wesson Pointman (pre CZ) in 45 ACP

Thanks Folks!!!

Rick

I'm from Illinois so, being the optimist I am, I need a SuperTuck Deluxe so that I can be ready to carry as soon as the new law is passed.

I'm a right hand draw with a Taurus PT911

Thanks, Jeff

Crossbreed Holster

I,ve never seen a holster like this before, none of the shops here in my area have ever heard of it- NE Indiana. I can't seem to find anything comfortable for my New Taurus 24/7 5.2" barrel that is comfortable that doesn't stick out like a purse under my shirt! I would like to try the super crossbreed in black, Right Hand to see what all the fuss is about. If it as good as you say, I know a lot of dealers who would be happy to see one!
rog313

I want the supertuck deluxe for my Colt new agent. I am taking the chl class March 26th and I could really use this. ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back