Christians: This is why the atheists here don't believe you

Atheist are minions of Satan, whether they realize it or not. They are too blind to see. And too dumb to listen.

Ok but...Are you a follower of Jesus Christ? Did I miss something?

No you didn't miss anything, piss poor example that am I am a Christian

Matthew 10:33 NLT But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.

I'm not sure what you are trying to communicate here. The above is not an absolute statement, if it were Peter would be in Hell right now.

Denying Christ is a sin but it's not an unpardonable sin Like ANY OTHER sin you can repent an you can forgiven

Atheist are minions of Satan, whether they realize it or not. They are too blind to see. And too dumb to listen.
They follow a path of their choice. THEY have a choice. Those educated know the choice. "But for the Grace of God, their go I"

That's an ultimate ending but there's nothing in there that says those folks were beyond hope while they were alive. With the exception of blaspheming the Holy Spirit and taking the mark I don't see anywhere in the Bible where it says "Once you cross this line there's no turning back you're doomed.

And I suggest you back up your claim

"Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over (alive) to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done."

(Romans 1:24-32)​

"Therefore God gave them over (alive) in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over (alive) to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over (alive) to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

Life Is Good. :victory:

~ It's More Difficult To Hide Ignorance Than To Acquire Knowledge ~​

We found a Preacher on the internet that has very good stuff, Doug Wilson, just an FYI. We view on lie church rather than in church, jut cause.

"Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done."

"Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

"Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done."

"Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator—who is forever praised. Amen.

Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.

Furthermore, just as they did not think it worthwhile to retain the knowledge of God, so God gave them over to a depraved mind, so that they do what ought not to be done. They have become filled with every kind of wickedness, evil, greed and depravity. They are full of envy, murder, strife, deceit and malice. They are gossips, slanderers, God-haters, insolent, arrogant and boastful; they invent ways of doing evil; they disobey their parents; they have no understanding, no fidelity, no love, no mercy. Although they know God’s righteous decree that those who do such things deserve death, they not only continue to do these very things but also approve of those who practice them."

I had a feeling that you were going to use that passage but I still don’t see anything in it that says these people are absolutely doomed.
1st Corinthians 6 9-11describes believers as having been essentially just as depraved as the folks in Romans one but points out that they have been redeemed.
Do you not know that the unrighteous will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor homosexuals,[a] nor sodomites, 10 nor thieves, nor covetous, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit the kingdom of God. 11 And such were some of you. But you were washed, but you were sanctified, but you were justified in the name of the Lord Jesus and by the Spirit of our God.
So no I don’t accept your interpretation as stating that these people are beyond redemption

They follow a path of their choice. THEY have a choice. Those educated know the choice. "But for the Grace of God, their go I"
Atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity, and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Regardless of any evidence you lead them to, you can't make an atheist think. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan is self-deceived and the father of all lies, therefore atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerates, atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil.The reason for an atheists resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. An atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is. When confronted with any debate an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary because, once again, the hatred of an atheist gets in the way of any common sense. Because the sole purpose of these unbelievers pathetic existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these mindless mockers will never go away or shut up. , As we can see it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at you any other way, he will continue to use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire"to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

~ In Hell Everyone Is A Believer - It's Just Too Late ~

One of the biggest mistakes I can make as a Christian is to believe that my salvation is the result of some intrinsic value that I posses that somehow makes me better than all of those sinners.

The Bible makes it crystal clear in Roman 5:8 that every single one of us was in the same boat when Jesus gave His life for us we were all enemies of God when He gave His life for us and it’s only God’s grace that He opened our eyes and He caused us to believe.

I’ve go news for all you people that think you’re somehow better than nogods, God loves him just as much as He loves you. And apart from Jesus every single one of us is equally guilty and equally deserving of Hell.

God doesn’t like pride and He really doesn’t like it in Christians

God's declaration, not my interpretation.

No, your interpretation and I can't find any commentary that supports your interpretation Not in The Spirit Filled Life study Bible not in the MacArthur Study Bible, Not in David Gusick's commentaries on Romans 1 at BLB.

Show someone besides you that interprets that passage the same way you do. You're reading things that aren't there into the text

You know what some of you remind me of? You’re like a bunch of dirt poor, crack head , strung out, crack whore,welfare recipients who each got a milllion dollars from Warren Buffet.

And now you’re walking around trying to convince the world that your earned every dime of that money by your own skill and business accumen and looking down on the other whores still in the crack house when the truth is that you did nothing to earn that money and the only reason you have it is because Warren Buffet was gracious enough to give it to you.

Let me break it down for you if Warren Buffet hadn’t stepped in and resued you you’d still be living in a crack house selling your ass for more crack and the only reason he gave you the money in the first place is so you could go back and share it with the rest of the crack whores

Just to be clear the only difference between you and me is I know was a crack whore

I'm not sure what you are trying to communicate here.

The above is not an absolute statement, if it were Peter would be in Hell right now.

Denying Christ is a sin but it's not an unpardonable sin Like ANY OTHER sin you can repent an you can forgiven

Ok post #185 I asked if you are a follower of Jesus Christ. 👍or 👎I will respect your answer. So what is it? Yes or No

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

No, your interpretation and I can't find any commentary that supports your interpretation Not in The Spirit Filled Life study Bible not in the MacArthur Study Bible, Not in David Gusick's commentaries on Romans 1 at BLB.

Show someone besides you that interprets that passage the same way you do. You're reading things that aren't there into the text
Like I said, God's declaration, not my interpretation. Scripture interprets scripture.

Life Is Good.

Eidolon: I didn't have to consult any commentaries to prove you are wrong. "So no I don’t accept your interpretation as stating that these people are beyond redemption." I used the tried and true method to refute your assertion, the Bible itself. I use the KJV, among others, and if you will read Rev. l4:9-11, you will see that you have been incorrect.

"9. And the third angel followed them saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10. The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth his mark."

The Bible plainly states that those taking the mark are beyond salvation and is not open for discussion. There will be people who will come to Christ during the Tribulation period, refuse the mark and be killed. They will be received into Heaven by Jesus. There will also be some remaining here on earth when Jesus returns and be accepted by Him. But, if you take the mark, your doom is sealed. If you have been watching the news, the RFID chip is coming to be thought of as possibly being the "mark." Everything I have seen about it has been presented in such a manner as to make people think that would be the greatest thing since sliced bread and peanut butter. Unfortunately, so few people today know about what is said in Revelations that they will innocently take the mark, whatever it is, and lose their soul.

I have backed away from these "discussions" somewhat because the language has been more insulting to others than beneficial. I noticed in your comment above (201), you liken "us" to "dirt poor, crack heads, strung out cracker whores...welfare recipient, etc." That comment was beneath you. You can be disagreeable at times but I haven't seen you resort to that type language before. I love to discuss the Bible and will do so with anyone who wants to join in. I try not to become out of line and say things to deliberately insult someone because I may not be able to convince them of my particular understanding of scripture. I can always learn something and I would hope others will also. Maybe it is time for you to rethink the style of your arguments.

Eidolon: I didn't have to consult any commentaries to prove you are wrong. "So no I don’t accept your interpretation as stating that these people are beyond redemption." I used the tried and true method to refute your assertion, the Bible itself. I use the KJV, among others, and if you will read Rev. l4:9-11, you will see that you have been incorrect.

"9. And the third angel followed them saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10. The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11. And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day or night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth his mark."

The Bible plainly states that those taking the mark are beyond salvation and is not open for discussion. There will be people who will come to Christ during the Tribulation period, refuse the mark and be killed. They will be received into Heaven by Jesus. There will also be some remaining here on earth when Jesus returns and be accepted by Him. But, if you take the mark, your doom is sealed. If you have been watching the news, the RFID chip is coming to be thought of as possibly being the "mark." Everything I have seen about it has been presented in such a manner as to make people think that would be the greatest thing since sliced bread and peanut butter. Unfortunately, so few people today know about what is said in Revelations that they will innocently take the mark, whatever it is, and lose their soul.

That's an ultimate ending but there's nothing in there that says those folks were beyond hope while they were alive. With the exception of blaspheming the Holy Spirit and taking the mark I don't see anywhere in the Bible where it says "Once you cross this line there's no turning back you're doomed.
Do you even read what you respond to? I was talking about Romans 1 please note in the quote above I explicitly exempted taking the mark from my claim that no where in the Bible does it say you are without hope while you are still alive.

Perhaps you need to rethink actually paying attention to what was said instead of being all worried about how you’re going to make yourself sound like the wise old Bible scholar that you aren’t

Atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity...you can't make an atheist think....their hatred gets in the way of common sense...have the nearest alliance to Satan...degenerates...the truth terrifies them. An atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is...an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary ...hatred of an atheist gets in the way of any common sense...pathetic existence...mindless mocker...Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire"...rage and foolishly waste our time.

I've seen you post on this forum about how you think the world hates Christians. Yet, you cone here and post hateful BS like this. I've not seen anyone in this thread or forum spew anything as hateful, insulting, and just plain untrue about theists as you have posted about atheists. Insults and lies do not aid your argument, they detract from what could be a productive conversation.

I can tell you one thing, if there is a loving god it sure wouldn't support any of its creation being as hateful and rude as you've demonstrated yourself to be.

I've seen you post on this forum about how you think the world hates Christians. Yet, you cone here and post hateful BS like this. I've not seen anyone in this thread or forum spew anything as hateful, insulting, and just plain untrue about theists as you have posted about atheists. Insults and lies do not aid your argument, they detract from what could be a productive conversation.

I can tell you one thing, if there is a loving god he sure wouldn't support any of his creation being as hateful and rude as you've demonstrated yourself to be.
Greg you have to go back quite a ways on the forums. There's a reason dad said no politics or religion at the dinner table. These are always heated topics. People are passionate about the subjects. The anger is on all sides of the issue. I often wonder what would happen to the argument if there were a definition of God put into law that said "any belief of any person of any God of any religion, including nature, or of no religion at all." Atheism is protected under civil rights. What if one believed God is nothing more than the natural world. Merely a term. Could anyone argue against nature?

These are always heated topics. People are passionate about the subjects.

I absolutely agree.

The anger is on all sides of the issue.
There certainly is. His anger is understandable, but that does not mean that spewing hate, lies, or insults is justified. Of course, that goes for anyone, not just Ringo.

I often wonder what would happen to the argument if there were a definition of God put into law that said "any belief of any person of ant God of any religion, including nature, or of no religion at all." Atheism is protected under civil rights. What if one believed God is nothing more than the natural world. Merely a term.

I've never wondered that, but I'd bet that some theists would be upset that the state defined "god" as a belief. Many theists (Christians and Muslims, for example) believe that their god is an entity, not simply a belief.

Anyway, I don't believe that humans, with our incomplete understanding of the universe and limited ability to even perceive what's around us, are entirely capable of understanding what a god might be. That is the primary root of the reason that I am an atheist. The multiple and inconsistent definitions of what a "god" is leave such a large hole that has yet to be filled, that I simply don't believe that any particular "god" exists.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back