Christians: This is why the atheists here don't believe you

And more communist goals....
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy."

27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity which does not need a "religious crutch."

28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state."

29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis.

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Too few Christians actually study their Bibles in order to test themselves to see if they are on the right path or not. Mostly they're too busy to spend time on the things that have eternal consequences. They would rather believe what men have to say ABOUT the Bible than to read it for themselves. In doing so they slide into error, then into heresy and eventually into apostasy. Much of the Church of Laodicea today will not see the truth; they will not accept that they are in error; they will continue to "worship God" in the manner they feel most comfortable with. Many times Jesus said to the disciples "Take heed that no man deceive you." Look around you. Turn on your television and watch the antics on so-called Christian channels. Apostasy is here; it is everywhere. But the question is, are you involved?

Life Is Good. :victory:

I agree that Christians should study the Word. My preference is to have a KJV and a Strong’s available regardless of which translation I’m studying from but there’s nothing wrong with using a commentary or a study Bible to double check yourself with.

You’re not involved with Victory Chapel / The Door/ Potter’s House are you?

to their archenemy satanists

Point of order, a Satanist shouldn’t be my “archenemy” any more than any other non Christian. Assume for just a second that my beliefs are true,
There is one God (expressed in three persons)
There is only one way of Salvation through Jesus Christ
And that all those who reject that Salvation or seek Salvation through another avenue are equally lost.
If those are all true then I have no more beef with a satanist than I do with someone who worships the Flying Spaghetti Monster. They’re equally lost and I’m equally obligated to share the Gospel with both of them and show them both the love of Christ.

I agree that Christians should study the Word. My preference is to have a KJV and a Strong’s available regardless of which translation I’m studying from but there’s nothing wrong with using a commentary or a study Bible to double check yourself with.

You’re not involved with Victory Chapel / The Door/ Potter’s House are you?
I agree with your preference of KJV and a Strong's Concordance, and no, I'm not involved with Victory Chapel / The Door/ or Potter’s House.

Life Is Good. :victory:

Seems like he was trying to pay you a compliment. Oh well, seems to have been a wasted effort.

I read it as him approving my choice of translations.

Let me ask you a question what is the difference between OPSPEC/ McKee cut and pasting someone else's thoughts on Obama and Ringo cut and pasting someone else's thoughts on Christianity?

I read it as him approving my choice of translations.

Let me ask you a question what is the difference between OPSPEC/ McKee cut and pasting someone else's thoughts on Obama and Ringo cut and pasting someone else's thoughts on Christianity?

The difference to me is that he was being complimentary. He wasn't approving your choice of material. For that matter, you don't need anyone's approval of how or what you study but he may have been encouraged by what you said. I can't understand why we have become so critical of each other of late. Could it be that Old Scratch is trying to derail us? If so, he seems to be making some headway. Seems to be time to increase prayer and less arguing.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back