Christians: This is why the atheists here don't believe you

Jesus said that in these Last Days the world would hate His followers -- because they represented the Truth and the world hates the truth!

Link Removed

Life Is Good. :victory:

Jesus said that in these Last Days the world would hate His followers -- because they represented the Truth and the world hates the truth!

Link Removed

Don't confuse hate with simple disagreement. Just because someone doesn't believe what you believe or think that you are wrong, does not mean that they hate you.

Don't confuse hate with simple disagreement. Just because someone doesn't believe what you believe or think that you are wrong, does not mean that they hate you.
That's exactly what Christians have been telling the morally depraved person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.

That's exactly what Christians have been telling the morally depraved person rejected by God and beyond hope of salvation.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna need to see some Scripture on that one. Other than taking The Mark or Blaspheming the Holy Spirit I find no place in the Bible that says that you can be alive and beyond hope of Salvation

Then you must understand that the world doesn't hate Christians. Sure, some people hate Christians, but some people hate Muslims, or Americans, or gingers, or atheists, or pickles. That doesn't mean that the whole world hates those things. We're not all out against you, haha.

I'm sorry but I'm gonna need to see some Scripture on that one. Other than taking The Mark or Blaspheming the Holy Spirit I find no place in the Bible that says that you can be alive and beyond hope of Salvation
The Bible tells us that humanity would be made delusional by God so that they believe lies in the End Times..... (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12).. "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness".

They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. This does not affirm that God wished them to believe a lie; nor that He would not have preferred that they should believe the truth; nor that He exerted any direct agency to cause them to believe a lie. It means merely that He left them, because they did not love the truth, to believe what was false, and what would end in their destruction.

The Bible tells us that humanity would be made delusional by God so that they believe lies in the End Times..... (2 Thessalonians 2:11-12).. "And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness".

They perish because they refused to love the truth and so be saved. This does not affirm that God wished them to believe a lie; nor that He would not have preferred that they should believe the truth; nor that He exerted any direct agency to cause them to believe a lie. It means merely that He left them, because they did not love the truth, to believe what was false, and what would end in their destruction.

So your god is going to punish people for not believing in him, after he tricks them into not believing in him.

So your god is going to punish people for not believing in him, after he tricks them into not believing in him.
You're half right. Did you not receive reading comprehension in school? Try reading again.

Eidolon, I suggest that you get yourself another Bible.

No, Islam is deceiving people.

2015.03.07*Bamako, Mali) -*Islamists throw a grenade into a nightclub, then hack some of the survivors to death with machetes while praising Allah.

2015.03.06*al-Ghani, Libya) -*Eleven guards at an oilfield are murdered by Islamists, some by beheading.

2015.03.05*) -*Two children are among five Shiite family members slaughtered by ISIS.

sinful nature is always hostile to God....

Eidolon, I suggest that you get yourself another Bible.

Which version? And this is only the versions in English. How is someone watching from the outside supposed to buy into the one god nonsense when followers are arguing about which bible is the 'correct' one. If nothing else, further validation that it is all man-made.

King James Version (KJV)
New International Version (NIV)
New American Standard Bible (NASB)
New King James Version (NKJV)
English Standard Version (ESV)
New Living Translation (NLT)
Holman Christian Standard Bible (HCSB)
New Revised Standard Version (NRSV)
New Century Version (NCV)
New English Bible (NEB)
American Standard Version (ASV)
Good News Bible (GNB) / Today’s English Version (TEV)
Amplified Bible (AMP)
Today’s New International Version (TNIV)
New English Translation (NET)
Revised Standard Version (RSV)
Contemporary English Version (CEV)
God’s Word Translation (GW)
Common English Bible (CEB)
New International Readers Version (NIrV)
Easy-To-Read Version (ERV)
Complete Jewish Bible (CJB)
Bible in Basic English (BBE)
21st Century King James Version (KJ21)
What is the Modern King James Version (MKJV)?
What is the Modern English Version (MEV)?
World English Bible (WEB)
Revised English Bible (REB)
Jerusalem Bible (JB)
New American Bible (NAB)
The Living Bible (TLB)
The Message (MSG)
Young's Literal Translation (YLT)
The Bishops' Bible
Douay-Rheims Version (DRV)
Tyndale Bible
Geneva Bible

And I suggest you back up your claim

You know this stuff...so stop it. Unless...Who do you follow?

Revelation 21:4-8 NIV

‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

You know this stuff...so stop it. Unless...Who do you follow?

Revelation 21:4-8 NIV

‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” He who was seated on the throne said, “I am making everything new!” Then he said, “Write this down, for these words are trustworthy and true.” He said to me: “It is done. I am the Alpha and the Omega, the Beginning and the End. To the thirsty I will give water without cost from the spring of the water of life. Those who are victorious will inherit all this, and I will be their God and they will be my children. But the cowardly, the unbelieving, the vile, the murderers, the sexually immoral, those who practice magic arts, the idolaters and all liars—they will be consigned to the fiery lake of burning sulfur. This is the second death.”

That's an ultimate ending but there's nothing in there that says those folks were beyond hope while they were alive. With the exception of blaspheming the Holy Spirit and taking the mark I don't see anywhere in the Bible where it says "Once you cross this line there's no turning back you're doomed.

Ok but...Are you a follower of Jesus Christ? Did I miss something?
Matthew 10:33 NLT But everyone who denies me here on earth, I will also deny before my Father in heaven.

Go ye throughout the world and preach the gospel, the great commission for all Christians. Most of us try to do that in our daily life , we don't all take off somewhere to be missionary's . If some will listen I will tell them the plan for salvation . Which by the way is the same in any version as far as I know. Once I have done that I have obeyed God in this matter. The person can accept or reject that is called free wil. God will take over from there. Another verse to remember is cast not your pearls before swine. If you are rejected and or ridiculed go your way you are done.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No, Islam is deceiving people.

2015.03.07*Bamako, Mali) -*Islamists throw a grenade into a nightclub, then hack some of the survivors to death with machetes while praising Allah.

2015.03.06*al-Ghani, Libya) -*Eleven guards at an oilfield are murdered by Islamists, some by beheading.

2015.03.05*) -*Two children are among five Shiite family members slaughtered by ISIS.

Not according to Ringo and his bible.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back