Challenge

My 13 yr old just shot a .584 earlier today

My youngest shot a .544 from my rifle, a rifle he has only shot 3 times in his life. I know that if he can do it so can you other old war horses. Yes...I will post his target as soon as I get it scanned. My middle son shot a .784 while home from college for thanksgiving this weekend. This is only his second time with my rifle in his life. I will post his target too.

I can't believe you guys are going to let a couple of youngin's outshine your old age and treachery. You guys need to get busy and rub my nose in it the way RDW did. It will only make you a better shot and besides IT IS FUN!!!

Challenge!!!!!!

Come and get it...Catch us if ya can...put you target where we can see it and join the SUB MOA CLUB.

Last edited:
Here you go Festus. I don't currently have a scoped precession rifle at this time but took my 16" carbine out over Thanksgiving and did some 300 + yard shooting. It was a little over 300 paces from the target to were we were shooting. This was the first time I've shot over 100 yards but was happy. How'd I do?

The little white dot in the tree line is the target.
HPIM0424.jpg

HPIM0446.jpg

HPIM0448.jpg

Last edited:
Now That is shooting

KIMBER you have earned a spot in theSub MOA club on merit alone! Short sight base and iron sights what a combo! Let's work on getting those heals down when you lay prone. It will make you more stable and LOWER PROFILE! You are a rifleman's rifleman no doubt about it!

Last edited:
KIMBER you have earned a spot in theSub MOA club on merit alone! Short sight base and iron sights what a combo! Let's work on getting those heals down when you lay prone. It will make you more stable and LOWER PROFILE! You are a rifleman's rifleman no doubt about it!

Thanks Festus. I did use the red dot along with the iron sites. I did notice the heals up in the pic and wondered if anyone would say anything about it. I had a lot of fun shooting at that distance, very challenging.

Challenge to all takers (I promised targets!)

This is a challenge to all takers out there. My youngest shot a .544 My middle son shot a .784 and I lucked out with a .304

Don't let 2 teenage boys beat the stuffing out of you. Get up off your fat lazy hind end and get to the range. Turn out a sub MOA target and join the club.
Link Removed
Link Removed
Link Removed

Don't be surprised if my boys out-shoot you and then tell you what you are doing wrong. They come by it naturally and are probably only trying to help.

!!!!!CHALLENGE!!!!!!

Nice group festus! Looks like the apple doesn't fall far from the tree either! Congrats to the boys also. If anything ever goes down I'll be heading up to the panhandle! lol

Got it.

2nd time out with the new rifle. Got the scope set and just barely got in under an inch. I'll need some practice to get a good as Festus though.

Savage 93
Simmons 3-9x40 scope
Hornady .17HMR Varmint Express

We need more riflemen!

Prove yourself and earn a spot in the Sub MOA club
Link Removed

2nd time out with the new rifle. Got the scope set and just barely got in under an inch. I'll need some practice to get a good as Festus though.

Savage 93
Simmons 3-9x40 scope
Hornady .17HMR Varmint Express

Nice shooting SavageShooter and welcome to the site.

Up the Anti

Time to up the anti guys

No wind
off the bench
Caldwell Tack Driver bag
52 degrees
28 grains of blc2
40 grain Hornady V-Max bullet
CCI 400 primer
RP case
savage works
26 inch bull barrel
Bushnell Banner 10X scope

5 shot group!!!!!
200 YARDS!!!!!!

.527 center to center

Link Removed

Hope the following is good enough for me to join the club. I used a Savage .17HMR with a Tasco scope at 100 yards, sitting with a bipod. I have a precision scope on my .308 and can do about the same at 200 yards with it. That's as far as the range has.

Link Removed

The SUB MOA club is now a valid social group

We have 5 members and are looking for more to step up and meet the call. Post a 100yrd target with a 1 inch group or less and join the Elite of rifle bragging rights.

Very impressive, both of you guys!

That's a challenge that gets the itch all fired up! I'll have to get out there!

Alright It's time again!!!

Challenge,

You know the rules, You know the requirements. Get your sorry can to the range and post a good target here on USACARRY and join the club.

Let's go you slackers. Let's find out if you are fit to be called a RIFLEMAN or if you are just some mall ninja in search of a "new" area of expertise.

Standard wireless destructive device
500 yards from sandbags / trench
obliterated entire target!

:laugh:

I hope to get myself a good rifle soon!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member