CCW Holder shot by LVMPD - Justified?????

Watch the name calling....don't wanna get banned guys...

Just saying...

I have been there, I know.

That has to be the crappiest attitude in that post that I have seen here: So according to you billt, that's always the case, the shooting will never be solved to your satisfaction because you already know who is wrong; if it is solved, you will not agree with the findings; it WILL be a conspiracy to cover up for the cops no matter what; and no one investigating the incident will be truthful or complete.

So according to billt we should just shoot the cops out behind the courthouse for a crime he believes they committed, because it's ALWAYS a CONSPIRACY. All cops are bad and wake up every morning after having wet dreams about shooting people. Give the "victims" family a couple of million and put up a monument to the "victim" of evil Police actions, leave the cops bodies hanging and rotting on a post in the town square as an example to other cops to never shoot anyone, because they too will automatically be wrong. You see, the conspiracy is solved and justice" according to billt" is done. I can only hope that the conspiracy theories and " Nobody ever knows the truth" attitude will surface on the day YOU have to shoot someone. in self defense. I'm sure that even though you are justified in the shooting, no one will be right or ever know the truth.

Conspiracy Theories are easy on dumbasses. You only have to cast doubt. Never prove anything, and if anyone disagrees, you only have to belittle them and call them a sheep for being a non-believer. I wonder how many truth conspiracies that Alex Jones and the Internet have produced over the past 20 years, have really come to pass? Not many, if any as far as I know. But then again, it's a conspiracy, so they were all just covered up.
By the way, my brother-in-law worked in the amtrak depot that is the "Secret Fenced In FEMA Train Concentration Camp". Those guys laugh at you morons everyday. He said you wouldn't believe the coneheads that show up with video cameras every week or so. They just don't film the people who work there, or the workers explaining to them the "reality" of what the place really is. That would put a damper on the conspiracy they are trying to prove. YouTube gets more hits when it's a really big conspiracy. But very few when it's the boring truth.

As for the Warren Commission, over 3000 books, 250 documentaries, a couple of major movies and thousands of "professional" radio talk show circuit "experts" have made millions on the Kennedy Assasination. Everyone of them has a new and enlightening "truth" revelation. Gee, no wonder the truth never comes out. They're too busy taking billt's money, pushing their version of the "story" and convincing him it's all a conspiracy.

First, I really don't see where you got this from one paragraph that BillT wrote. Granted, his response to THIS comment was a bit heavy handed, but it seems as if you were trying to purposefully provoke it. I listened to the dispatch tapes; you should, too. One of the officers who shot very clearly states that the alleged perpetrator pointed a 413 (metro code for gun) at him. Of all of the accounts that I have read thus far, I have found none that state that he was holding, much less pointing, a firearm. The closest that I have seen is someone who claimed that he was moving AS IF to draw a firearm.

Please allow me to shine a little light of truth for you, my friend. I was a police officer for three years. I loved the work, and I felt fulfilled. The problem is that a very large percentage of the officers with whom I worked really were mentally unfit for the job. I had the opportunity to do some exchange work with the vice squads in three major metropolitan areas of the state I was in, and in every one I found a significant number of officers who abused their authority and ignored the very laws that we were sworn to uphold.

You see, I am a liberty loving patriot. I BELIEVE in the Bill of Rights. For me, it is a sacred, holy document that has delivered this country from most of the evils that have plagued the world for the last 200 years or so. To stand by helplessly while witnessing those rights being denied my fellow citizens was a pain I could hardly endure.

Guess what happens when you report these abuses to the authority in charge? Nothing, except maybe a leak that you had reported them. Luckily for me, MY reports were never anonymous, and were after my attempts to deal with the officer face to face.

You think the police are there to protect you? They're not. They investigate after a crime has been committed. You think that they are your buddy? Nothing further from the truth.

Please don't understand me to say that all police officers are bad; there are many fine men and women in blue who really care about the citizens that they serve. Just don't think that the one that you are dealing with at any given time is one of those officers; odds are, they're not.

Wow, this threads got everyone all worked up. I have met tough-guy cops and cops that seemed like regular guys, about 50/50. I do know this. If I get approached by a LEO, and am CC, I generally obey what they are asking me to do. If they choose to be a d**k, then I can deal with that in the court case. I don't think they would want that anymore than I would. They are paid to enforce laws, and as long as they do it properly, I have no problem letting them check me out to see that I am not breaking laws.

Wow, this threads got everyone all worked up. I have met tough-guy cops and cops that seemed like regular guys, about 50/50. I do know this. If I get approached by a LEO, and am CC, I generally obey what they are asking me to do. If they choose to be a d**k, then I can deal with that in the court case. I don't think they would want that anymore than I would. They are paid to enforce laws, and as long as they do it properly, I have no problem letting them check me out to see that I am not breaking laws.

I feel like you too. But I will add that I have met two female cops in my town at a wreck, and at an illegal parking on my part(she claimed). The female cop that came to the fender-bender, where I was rear-ended on my bike, was a laZY, no-good-for nothing cop. She thought it was "minor damage". I told her this was a $22,000 Harley-Davidson. There is no such thing as "minor damage" on one of these bikes. She refused to write up an accident report. the bill came to almost $2000. I was lucky the frame wasn't bent.

The second encounter was with a total biotch that was obviously mad she had to work a weekend at a Towne Centre. I parked my bike on the sidewalk in front of the Tobacco shop where I work when someone needs to go to a doctor appt, etc. She came in the shop with a chip on her shoulder, raising hell that I had a bike parked out there. I told her that cops and the Towne Centre management said it was OK, She called me a liar! She said she would have it towed if I didn't move it. What a biotch!!

If either one of these cop types were representative of what happened in Las Vegas, then YES!, there could be a cover up. But we don't know that. In Fact, we don't know much at all, good or bad. So why don't we all just wait until the entire load of information hits the scene?

I feel like you too. But I will add that I have met two female cops in my town at a wreck, and at an illegal parking on my part(she claimed). The female cop that came to the fender-bender, where I was rear-ended on my bike, was a laZY, no-good-for nothing cop. She thought it was "minor damage". I told her this was a $22,000 Harley-Davidson. There is no such thing as "minor damage" on one of these bikes. She refused to write up an accident report. the bill came to almost $2000. I was lucky the frame wasn't bent.

The second encounter was with a total biotch that was obviously mad she had to work a weekend at a Towne Centre. I parked my bike on the sidewalk in front of the Tobacco shop where I work when someone needs to go to a doctor appt, etc. She came in the shop with a chip on her shoulder, raising hell that I had a bike parked out there. I told her that cops and the Towne Centre management said it was OK, She called me a liar! She said she would have it towed if I didn't move it. What a biotch!!

If either one of these cop types were representative of what happened in Las Vegas, then YES!, there could be a cover up. But we don't know that. In Fact, we don't know much at all, good or bad. So why don't we all just wait until the entire load of information hits the scene?

The first thing most cop chicks put on when they exit their vehicle is an attitude. You see it all the time. Most have trouble with authority, which is the main reason they shouldn't have it in the first place. Women have zero place as street cops. They simply are not up to the task physically, let alone mentally. Political correctness has forced them into positions where they simply don't belong. There is enough administrative duties in a police and fire department for them. They don't need to be riding around as street cops or tailboard firefighters. Just look at how they've had to reduce the physical requirements so these broads can even qualify. Did it somehow become easier to stop an enraged 300 pound crack head, or carry an unconscious, obese man or woman down a ladder for 3 stories? As "Dirty Harry" said so eloquently, "That's a hell of a price to pay for being stylish!" He was as correct in the 70's as he is today. Bill T.

The first thing most cop chicks put on when they exit their vehicle is an attitude. You see it all the time. Most have trouble with authority, which is the main reason they shouldn't have it in the first place. Women have zero place as street cops. They simply are not up to the task physically, let alone mentally. Political correctness has forced them into positions where they simply don't belong. There is enough administrative duties in a police and fire department for them. They don't need to be riding around as street cops or tailboard firefighters. Just look at how they've had to reduce the physical requirements so these broads can even qualify. Did it somehow become easier to stop an enraged 300 pound crack head, or carry an unconscious, obese man or woman down a ladder for 3 stories? As "Dirty Harry" said so eloquently, "That's a hell of a price to pay for being stylish!" He was as correct in the 70's as he is today. Bill T.

+1 TOO MANY Female Cops Are Trigger Happy With An Attitude And That Goes Double For Vegas ...

YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.

Link Removed ~ Las Vegas narcs serving a marijuana search warrant killed an unarmed father-to-be in his own bathroom.

Trevon Cole, a 21-year-old father-to-be was killed last Friday night by a Las Vegas Police Department narcotics officer serving a search warrant for marijuana. Trevon Cole was shot once in the bathroom of his apartment after he made what police described as "a furtive movement."

Police have said Cole was not armed. Police said Monday they recovered an unspecified amount of marijuana and a set of digital scales. A person identifying herself as Cole's fiancée, Sequoia Pearce, in the comments section in the article linked to above said no drugs were found.

Pearce, who is nine months pregnant, shared the apartment with Cole and was present during the raid. "I was coming out, and they told me to get on the floor. I heard a gunshot and was trying to see what was happening and where they had shot him," Pearce told KTNV-TV.

According to police, they arrived at about 9 p.m. Friday evening at the Mirabella Apartments on East Bonanza Road, and detectives knocked and announced their presence. Receiving no response, detectives knocked the door down and entered the apartment. They found Pearce hiding in a bedroom closet and took her into custody. They then tried to enter a bathroom where Cole was hiding. He made "a furtive movement" toward a detective, who fired a single shot, killing Cole.

"It was during the course of a warrant and as you all know, narcotics warrants are all high-risk warrants," Capt. Patrick Neville of Metro's Robbery-Homicide Bureau said Friday night.

But a person identifying himself as Pearce's brother, who said he had spoken with his sister, had a different version of events: "The police bust in the door, with guns drawn to my little sister and her now deceased boyfriend," he wrote. "My sister is 8 ½ months pregnant, two weeks until the due date. But they bust in the door, irritated they didn't find any weapons or drugs, drag this young man into the restroom to interrogate him and two minutes later my sister hears a shot. They shot him with a shotgun, no weapon. For what? My sister is a baby, this young man is a baby, now my sister is at his house telling his mom her son is dead, and he is barely 21."

Pearce herself told the Las Vegas Review-Journal Monday that police forced her to kneel at gunpoint in the bedroom and that she could see Cole in the bathroom from the reflection of a mirror. According to Cole, police ordered Cole to get on the ground, he raised his hands and said "Alright, alright," and a shot rang out.

According to Pearce and family members, Cole had no criminal record, had achieved an Associate of Arts degree, and was working as an insurance adjustor while working on a political science degree at the University of Nevada-Las Vegas. He was not a drug dealer, Pearce said.

"Trevon was a recreational smoker. He smoked weed, marijuana. That's what he did," she told KTNV-TV. "They didn't have to kill him. We were supposed to get married next year, plan a black and white affair," she said. "He was all I ever knew, we were gonna make it."

LVPD Monday identified the police shooter as narcotics detective Bryan Yant, a 10-year veteran of the force. This is the third time Yant has controversially used his police firearm. In 2002, he shot and killed a robbery suspect, claiming the suspect, who was on the ground, aimed a weapon at him. But although the suspect's gun was found 35 feet away, a jury took only half an hour to find the shooting justified.

The following year, he shot and wounded a man armed with a knife and a baseball ball who had been hired to kill a dog that had killed another neighborhood dog. Yants claimed the man attacked him and that he mistook the bat for a shotgun, but the man said he was running away from Yants when Yants fired repeatedly, striking him once in the hip. Because there was no death in that case, no inquest was held, but the department's use of force board exonerated Yants.

Yants is on paid administrative leave while the department investigates. The family has hired an attorney to pursue a civil action. And another American has apparently been killed for no good reason in the name of the war on drugs.

"Narcotics warrants are high risk warrants," said Capt. Neville. The question is for whom, and the answer is obvious: The people on the receiving end of them. The police? Not so much, as we have shown in our annual surveys of police casualties in the drug war.

- Article from Stop the Drug War (DRCNet).
By Phillip Smith, Stop the Drug War (DRCNet) - Wednesday, June 16 2010

YouTube- Cops Kill Young Father-to-Be in Botched Marijuana Raid

Days after a Las Vegas police officer is found justified for shooting and killing an unarmed man, Sheriff Doug Gillespie is responding to questions being raised about the coroner's inquest process.
YouTube- Changes to Inquest Debated

In the ENTIRE HISTORY OF THE LVMPD THERE HAS NEVER BEEN A OFFICER CONVICTED OF A WRONGFUL SHOOTING...
Anybody see a problem with that?

http://www.usacarry.com/forums/fire...nevada-sheriff-doug-gillespie-your-fired.html

You really need to smarten up a bit, assuming you are even capable of it, which I sincerely doubt. No one is talking about any "conspiracies" in this case. Got it? No one. Stop acting like you just learned a new word. Since when is questioning the relevance of what the cops did right away constitute a "conspiracy". Clowns who think like you have "conspiracy" on the brain. And it's a very soft one. You're reading more into this than MSDNC into a Hussein speech!

People who shut up and hide generally are either hiding something, or else trying to avoid something. In this case it sounds like all of the above. There is NO conspiracy here. Got it no mind? NO conspiracy. Just a bunch of cops who F*#KED UP, and are now desperately trying to save their ass. They're not doing a very good job of it. They now have witnesses who said this guy, HAD NO GUN IN HIS HAND WHEN HE WENT DOWN! I full well realize your brain is a bit soft, so I'll explain in terms even someone like yourself can easily understand. It means they screwed up. No "conspiracy" at all, they just plain F*#KED UP!

Every day this goes on it gets worse for them. And idiot's like you get more and more pissed off. They STILL are saying NOTHING. That is because they cannot defend bad actions. More and more witnesses keep coming forward. Each one has a story to tell the cops don't want to hear. So what do these clowns do? Delay, delay, delay. Are they so stupid to think this is all just going to go away? Or, are they even dumber to think they can delay it long enough to explain it away? Either way they are looking worse and worse every day that goes by, and they don't answer for their foolish, stupid actions. And YES, gunning down a citizen who wasn't a threat was, and is FOOLISH and STUPID. The last time I looked, being pissed off in a store wasn't a crime. Killing a person who doesn't constitute a threat IS!

You need to take the $h!t out of your brains and look at what happened here. L.V. Police has had a history of this sort of thing. It looks like they have finally become victims of their own arrogance and cocky attitudes. Your last post proved much the same for you. And the red ink didn't make it look any better, just more foolish. Bill T.

Let's see, nothing but name calling, an F-bomb or two, trying to re-explain what you've been posting since this thread started. According to you, If YOUR Lawyer told you to STFU, that would mean you are GUILTY!!!
OK so your anger shows, because someone called you on your opinion. Which I guess we are all entitled to. YOUR OPINION without question. I didn't DEFEND their actions, I just don't know their actions. Therefore instead of pronouncing them guilty as Bad Cops, I try to wait on the investigation and make a decision after I see the findings. Like I said before, I'm a retired cop, I've had to shoot someone, I KNOW. As for the "smarten up", "soft Brain", sh*t out my brain" and other name calling comments, I'll just let those lie on the little girly man Junior High Playground where they belong. Now go take your medication.

Gee, big shocker there. Who could have guessed? Bill T.

I am also a citizen, a Firearms Instructor that has conducted hundreds of free classes promoting firearms safety and handling for citizens, promoted given and worked for the second amendment, worked in the Tea Party, and a Patriot of my country and a Life Member of the NRA and CCW Permitee. As far as being a retired Police Officer and "Gee who would have guessed it", your cop hater attitude is more than obvious. You guys are a dime a dozen. You sit in your recliner and make decisions based on news stories given you by agenda driven "Journalists" and the last parking ticket you recieved.

I realize there are good and bad in every career, but you focus on bad. All cops are bad, especially when they have to shoot someone. I guess in my case, I should have just let the drug dealer with the stolen gun, who had just gotten out of prison and killed an innocent woman in a parking lot robbery, just shoot me and get it over with, so that you and many others wouldn't have to be grieved over the brutal way I handled saving my own life. I could have let someone else or the government raise my kids, including the 2 Marines who are combat veterans. But I guess you could have done it better. Oh and by the way, I never had a brutality or excessive force complaint, never had a behavioral complaint in my career. Except for the drunk who had been arrested 7 times for Drunk Driving and decided the best way to get out of number 8 was to accuse me of risking my family income and career by stealing 20 bucks out of his wallet.

So go ahead and put down cops. All cops. We're just a bunch of haters who wake up every morning and can't wait to brutalize or kill someone. I know the real truth and can actually think independently, not just as a cop. I've been there and I know what happens. Until you have been in those shoes, you know nothing of what you are criticizing. Only News Headlines. Maybe someday you will have the displeasure of having to take a human life in a desparate situation and have to answer for everything you've said and done since you were in elementary school. Been there. I won't defend myself anymore against your ilk. Frankly it's beginning to bore the hell outta me.

So go ahead and put down cops. All cops.

You need to take a reading dynamics course, or else have your comprehension skills evaluated. Preferably both. Where have I ever "put down all cops"? Look, you don't want to believe these guys did anything wrong because you are, (were), one of them. That is fine except it changes nothing. Witnesses are showing up saying the opposite of what the cops say happened. This has nothing to do with "hating" cops, like you so would love to believe. Cops are a lot like lawyers in our society, a necessary evil. It's hard to live with them, but harder to live without them.

Cops, again like attorneys, have pretty much been relegated to an after the fact function. They show up after the burglary, the car wreck, the murder. Except in this case where it would have been obviously better if they didn't show up at all. I recognise the fact we need them. What we don't need are constantly having to be forced to live with their mistakes, and be forced to accept they are ABOVE the law they are supposed to be ENFORCING. That is the case too many times. We see it every day. We'll see what happens with this case. I'm not a betting man, but if I were I'd bet this isn't going to play out too well for the cops. And if I'm right it won't make me happy like you seem to think it will. With that said, regardless of how it plays out, it will be better for the cops than for Eric won't it? He's dead, and he sure as hell didn't commit suicide did he? Bill T.

First, I really don't see where you got this from one paragraph that BillT wrote. Granted, his response to THIS comment was a bit heavy handed, but it seems as if you were trying to purposefully provoke it. I listened to the dispatch tapes; you should, too. One of the officers who shot very clearly states that the alleged perpetrator pointed a 413 (metro code for gun) at him. Of all of the accounts that I have read thus far, I have found none that state that he was holding, much less pointing, a firearm. The closest that I have seen is someone who claimed that he was moving AS IF to draw a firearm.

Please allow me to shine a little light of truth for you, my friend. I was a police officer for three years. I loved the work, and I felt fulfilled. The problem is that a very large percentage of the officers with whom I worked really were mentally unfit for the job. I had the opportunity to do some exchange work with the vice squads in three major metropolitan areas of the state I was in, and in every one I found a significant number of officers who abused their authority and ignored the very laws that we were sworn to uphold.

You see, I am a liberty loving patriot. I BELIEVE in the Bill of Rights. For me, it is a sacred, holy document that has delivered this country from most of the evils that have plagued the world for the last 200 years or so. To stand by helplessly while witnessing those rights being denied my fellow citizens was a pain I could hardly endure.

Guess what happens when you report these abuses to the authority in charge? Nothing, except maybe a leak that you had reported them. Luckily for me, MY reports were never anonymous, and were after my attempts to deal with the officer face to face.

You think the police are there to protect you? They're not. They investigate after a crime has been committed. You think that they are your buddy? Nothing further from the truth.

Please don't understand me to say that all police officers are bad; there are many fine men and women in blue who really care about the citizens that they serve. Just don't think that the one that you are dealing with at any given time is one of those officers; odds are, they're not.

Well stated sir!

Seems like an awful lot of armchair quarterbacking going on in this case. We need to remember that some day it might be one of us being second guessed. We may not find out for sure exactly what happened; a lot of life is like that. It may be that mistakes were made throughout the entire incident, right from the very beginning, and from all players in this tragedy. It may be that there is in fact a problem with the video-or it could be as some suspect-CYA. One thing I see is opinions being formed before all the evidence is in. Perhaps that too is human nature and frankly I don't trust a person who has lived his life without developing at least some general opinions and rules about life. A man without an opinion is not thinking too deeply, in my opinion. Having said that, we owe it to ourselves (and others) to stand ready to re-examine our positions based on new information. Also, should I ever have to pull the trigger on another human being, I pray that I have the wisdom to make the right choice; and that others will give me the benefit of the doubt until all the facts are in. Lastly, I think we should be focusing as much on how we could better conduct ourselves in a similar situation; from the point of view of the store worker, to the manager, to the cops, & yes, even Eric himself. He may be blameless-I don't know yet-but that shouldn't prevent us from using this as a training scenario. I think that is the single best thing we could do with all this.

Be Strong, and safe!

Hey some of you repliers and you know who I am referring to: I thought when I got out of grammar school, I left all the name calling and nananana and yada yada yada out of my vocabulary but it appears to be alive and well in this forum and, particularly, this thread. Thank goodness the forum mentors split politics and religion out of pure firearm discussions--it at least keeps all those babies in their own playpen. Trash talk is ridiculous, mindless, childlike behaviour and I would hope that this behaviour does not translate into a similar behaviour with your firearms--y'all should be ashamed of yourselves.

I love when people come on the Internet and start scolding people. Right away they start telling people they should be "ashamed" of themselves, how to behave, what they should say, etc. Most of these individuals have zero authority in their lives, jobs, and or marriage, so they march on to the Internet where they proceed to play king $h!t. If they tried it at home chances are their wives would slap the living crap out of them. Bill T.

I truly feel sorry for you billt. Just the idea that such an angry, acrimonious, and wrathful person can be walking around CCW scares the heck out of me. Think I have had my share of this vengeful and angry garbage that you are serving about LEOs and life in general. I started this thread with high expectations, based on a case that I thought was fraught with, IMO, many inconsistencies, and it has been hijacked by people like you---you win billt---goodbye, good luck and I hope you find peace somewhere in your life.

I for one, think that he's just got a little too much anger at the cops, without knowing the full story. Seems he had his mind made up they were guilty from the start. He takes one short phrase from my entire post and goes on some rant about how I'm some kind of Anti-American Nazi because I was a cop.
Let me say this very frankly. If the cops are wrong, then prosecute them and punish them. If they over did the use of force, they should be punished, as we all have rules and laws to abide by. If they were correct in what they did, and the "victim" pushed his limits or refused to obey lawful commands, or simply argued the point instead of just doing what he is supposed to do under the law, then make it known, and relieve the cops of their guilt in the case.
I for one considered myself a good cop. I come from a long line of them, and got the lecture from my Father and Grandfathers about not tarnishing the badge, not being badge heavy, not taking advantage of the authority I had, not breaking a law that I enforce. If you tarnish the badge, it's no good anymore. Serve with honor. Even serve *ssholes like billt.
However, simply because I wore a badge and did it with honor, BillT thinks I'm a killer and a scumbag. That shows his mentality. Period. I can only presume that he's had one too many run in's on the wrong side of the law, or if he really has a CCW permit and a clean record, that he just has a lack of true exposure, an over exposure to the conspiracy theory crap and a forced negative attitude. I've seen it all too often. Bring up the Warren Commission, and place cops in it. Then say you don't bring up conspiracies. Sheesh. Forget you man.
Leave him alone, ingnore him and use your intelligence to make your own decisions about this situation. That's all you can do when when *ssholoes try to force their opinion and negativity on you.

I for one, think that he's just got a little too much anger at the cops, without knowing the full story. Seems he had his mind made up they were guilty from the start. He takes one short phrase from my entire post and goes on some rant about how I'm some kind of Anti-American Nazi because I was a cop.
Let me say this very frankly. If the cops are wrong, then prosecute them and punish them. If they over did the use of force, they should be punished, as we all have rules and laws to abide by. If they were correct in what they did, and the "victim" pushed his limits or refused to obey lawful commands, or simply argued the point instead of just doing what he is supposed to do under the law, then make it known, and relieve the cops of their guilt in the case.
I for one considered myself a good cop. I come from a long line of them, and got the lecture from my Father and Grandfathers about not tarnishing the badge, not being badge heavy, not taking advantage of the authority I had, not breaking a law that I enforce. If you tarnish the badge, it's no good anymore. Serve with honor. Even serve *ssholes like billt.
However, simply because I wore a badge and did it with honor, BillT thinks I'm a killer and a scumbag. That shows his mentality. Period. I can only presume that he's had one too many run in's on the wrong side of the law, or if he really has a CCW permit and a clean record, that he just has a lack of true exposure, an over exposure to the conspiracy theory crap and a forced negative attitude. I've seen it all too often. Bring up the Warren Commission, and place cops in it. Then say you don't bring up conspiracies. Sheesh. Forget you man.
Leave him alone, ingnore him and use your intelligence to make your own decisions about this situation. That's all you can do when when *ssholoes try to force their opinion and negativity on you.

I salute you for serving with honor. It's starting to look like an honest cop is a rare one. I can understand your frustration that you don't want to be guilty by association. Cops do have a difficult job and some are more suited for it than others. Bad apples need to be thrown out before they spoil the bunch. Were not in Mayberry anymore. I agree that if Metro screwed the pooch then let them admit it and everyone can move forward. In the end we are all human and we all make mistakes. Society should not tolerate crooked cops, crooked politicians or crooked persons/people in positions of authority. It just makes our lives miserable. In the few encounters I have had in my life with the boys in blue, most have been pleasant and respectful except for one about 25 years ago. Long story short it was a case of mistaken identity and the cop flat out lied on the arrest report and to the judge. He received his just reward in the end (my compliments to the judge) but it could have gone bad for yours truly. I don't like guns pointed at me.

Again, thank you for serving the fine citizens with honor and dignity. It is becoming rare these days. In your spare time I suggest you check out the National Police Misconduct Daily NewsFeed. The website is Injustice Everywhere or Injustice News Feed (InjusticeNews) on Twitter.

I truly feel sorry for you billt. Just the idea that such an angry, acrimonious, and wrathful person can be walking around CCW scares the heck out of me. Think I have had my share of this vengeful and angry garbage that you are serving about LEOs and life in general. I started this thread with high expectations, based on a case that I thought was fraught with, IMO, many inconsistencies, and it has been hijacked by people like you---you win billt---goodbye, good luck and I hope you find peace somewhere in your life.

I really enjoy watching truly over emotional people go completely off the rails. It's a bit like those demolition derby's they have at the county fair every Summer. A really great way to kill a bag of popcorn and a Coke. How have I, "Hi-Jacked" this thread? Because by pointing out the cops may be guilty of professional misconduct puts me on the opposite side of the argument you're on? You call that "vengeful and angry garbage"? Why and how is that? Because you don't agree with it? You worry about me carrying, but have zero problems with cops shooting a man to death under questionable circumstances? That's just fine in your book. You don't question it, or give it a second thought do you?

How am I "angry", "acrimonious", and "wrathful"?? Because I have taken the other side in an incident that you don't want to hear? You simply need to grow, and WAKE the hell up, big time! And for what it's worth Sherlock, I live in the state of Arizona. We don't need a permit to carry weapons. Be they open or concealed. But then we aren't a state full of small minded people who cringe at each and every individual who doesn't see things our way. Trust me when I tell you I find life far more "peaceful" than you do. Especially after seeing how you evaluate everyone who doesn't see things your way. Your capacity for "hate" far exceeds mine. Bill T.

This shows you what type of person he is. read the attached memo he sent to my private box.

"I'm assuming the "problem" with my avatar you found so despicable to view, has somehow gone away. This, I'm just assuming has allowed you to go on viewing it without too awfully much annoyance and displeasure. I'm glad you have finally found a way to allow yourself to view my wife's beautiful legs without making a public, stupid, spectacle of yourself on a public forum.

You could have P.M.'d me with this, but you didn't. Instead you chose to take it public, and make it a public spectacle. My reply to all of this is to simply say FUCK YOU! Who the FUCK do you remotely think you the fuck are? "You would consider it a favor" if I removed it. Really? How about if I considered it a favor if you took your replies elsewhere? You insult my wife like some kind of self appointed God, and expect me to react? GO FUCK YOURSELF JAGOFF!! Please feel free to contact me if you remotely have the balls, you gutless, totally worthless asshole. Bill T. "

What's so funny about it is that he is so stupid he thinks I sent it to him. I was sending it to Cocked and Locked.

How about telling all of us what you find so horrible about my avatar to the point you have to ask me publicly to remove it?? Bill T.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back