Biased male opions

Revolving Puppet

2nd Amendment Supporter
Hey Girls. Wanted to know if you feel that men are biased by the fact that women want to shoot also.

I have no idea what you're asking about. "Biased" means unfairly prejudiced for or against, and doesn't fit in your sentence. Most men I know think women shooters are great.

My question is simple and does make sense. Some men feel that women should not shoot guns period. Just like they feel ladies should stay off the road. Maybe it has something to do with the state you live in etc. Wanted some feedback on different women from different locations. I really do not feel I need a response from you.

Maybe it's the state you live in then, it's not in mine. We do have some poor drivers of both sexes though.

When I took my CC class, there were almost as many women as men in it and as far as I could tell, no animosity towards the women.

I smell troll.
I'd much rather have Peggy or Telpinaro shooting next to me on the range than a revolving puppet with a suck-a$$ attitude.

My question is simple and does make sense. Some men feel that women should not shoot guns period. Just like they feel ladies should stay off the road. Maybe it has something to do with the state you live in etc. Wanted some feedback on different women from different locations. I really do not feel I need a response from you.

What a great way to get a real discussion going. You come in here, join the forums, ask a vague question, get asked for clarity on that question so the discussion can continue and you pretty much dismiss one of the most likable people on these forums. You'll get a lot more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Great first impression you are making here.

You do realize Telpinaro is a girl right?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

Put the pipe down, seek real help and detox. Come back when you can coherently comprehend true reality. Oh and finally in rehab find out why you feel you're a puppet. Someone's hand up your @ss? Holder's hand maybe?

Your first response was from a woman, and you told her you didn't need a response from her. That doesn't fit with this statement from you. The word "biased" still does not fit into your question, though. Maybe you should rethink what you're trying to ask?

I'm a guy but I'll address Revolving Puppet's question....

Perhaps you need to find a better class of men to associate with.

We love our women shooters down here in the south!

We even love our women hunters down here.

It's a sexy thing to have your wife or gf go shooting with you at the range or watch her climb up in a blind or deerstand.

Like Bikenut said-- You need to find a better class of men to hang with. It sounds like you are hanging around with a bunch of insecure wimps that couldn't find enough balls between them to play a game of catch.

-

Gee whiz. I love you people. Yes I did realize that this was a woman. I do feel the question was asked poorly. I apologize. I really just wanted to find out if other women on the Forum shared the same experience I have with men and guns. I do appreciate how honest all of you are. I really am not a rude person. I also feel that the statement of hanging around different men is a Wonderful idea. Thank You. The puppet comment is also a great statement, will have to think about that. I do not appreciate the detox comment. I DO not do drugs. I had breast cancer last year and finished radiation last spring. Please do not throw comments like that at someone you don't know. Have a great day.

I'm a guy and I think women being involved in the gun/shooting community is awesome. They have just as much valuable input as men do. There may be some men that have a problem with it, but guess what, it's their problem.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

I love it that women are into guns and shooting! When my son and I took our CC class there were only 5 in the class and 3 were women! I thought that was GREAT! My daughters like guns and love to shoot. I have seen many women at the range and like the fact that more and more women are arming up!

I was going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but I just can't let it go yet. I find it a little odd that of the two women who DID answer your question, one (telpinaro) you were unforgivably rude to and the other one (me) you didn't acknowledge. The second one is fine, I don't care.

You were also wrong about your question. It was not clear and simple. But when it was pointed out, you got an attitude.
When I'm a newcomer in a forum, I go out of my way to be polite.

I'm assuming you're a woman, but you didn't even tell us that. If you're polite and don't take offense when none was meant, you'll be more than welcome here. But I'm sure another remark like you made to telpinaro will get you relegated to the ranks of troll.

I'm also guessing there must be another contest going on. Does anybody know?

Sorry Revolving Puppet... but you either used the wrong word or poor enough grammar to make your simple question difficult to understand. I did take a stab at answering it, but without knowing what you meant, you're not going to get a clear reply.

I'll pass on addressing the ever-so-kind tone of your response... I think it's been covered quite nicely already!

Well Hello again. I am a woman. I am actually a great person so I do not feel I have to defend myself. However, I do feel that you are attacking me.
I normally apologize when I am wrong. I may have been a little defensive, but I will not apologize to you. I sense that you are probably insecure
about yourself so you have to be a jerk to others. Tell me if I am wrong.

Well Hello again. I am a woman. I am actually a great person so I do not feel I have to defend myself. However, I do feel that you are attacking me.
I normally apologize when I am wrong. I may have been a little defensive, but I will not apologize to you. I sense that you are probably insecure
about yourself so you have to be a jerk to others. Tell me if I am wrong.

Yep, you're wrong. I can't speak for everyone here, but I have no reason to be insecure. Anything else?
Nobody comes to this forum with an attitude like yours and survives for very long. As you have seen we stick up for our own.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back