Another will "bite the dust"

MNSteve

Retired, NRA Life member
Another democrat has seen the "handwriting on the wall." Chris Dodd said he will not run for re-election this fall. Sounds like the long serving rats are "deserting the ship" after they have tried to destroy our country with debt. Keep those e-mails, phone calls and letters going to the remaining rats.

To bad they get to keep their wonderful pension and medical care package. They should have to go on SS and medicare!

He had already enriched himself to his extreme point so why still run and use his money to run a losing game? He is not stupid...he knows he is not going to win anyway so what is the point?

Along with Chris Dodd, retiring from ND's Byron Dorgan (D) has announced he was not going to seek reelection.
From Atlanta:
Link Removed
From the Wall Street uranal:
Dodd, Dorgan Set to Depart Senate - WSJ.com

Yessss!!!! It was the highpoint of my evening when my wife called me to come hear the news! This POS knew he was gonna lose re-election. Polls showed him trailing our popular Repub governor (who is being pushed to run) by 20 points! Can you say "cut and run"? :laugh: Sing with me now: Another one bites the dust, another one bites the dust...

Now, if we can only convince the gov to run (I think he will).

Still with only a couple Senators checking out, This election year for the senate is Important.
States with a Class III senator: Alabama, Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Vermont, Washington, and Wisconsin.
The Delaware Liberal is saying..
~ The real thing that isn’t much of a surprise is that Democrats will not have a 60 vote majority after the 2010 election. The repubs won’t get control of the chamber back, but some seats will be lost. There is some speculation of getting Earl Pomeroy to run, but frankly I think that this seat may be one to let go (provided Hoeven does indeed run) and concentrate on the many seats where it is possible to pick up to hold the line. ~
Senator Dorgan (D-ND) Retiring : Delaware Liberal

IMHO, Many Dems are over confident and can be fired with some work by us in the peanut galley.

I am sure all the bureaucrats that have betrayed the American people and have done all they can to drive a stake into the heart of our republic were well compensated for their betrayal.

I am sure all the bureaucrats that have betrayed the American people and have done all they can to drive a stake into the heart of our republic were well compensated for their betrayal.

They won't be hurting for retirement income or great health care, that's for sure.

If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back