America is a Christian Nation

XD's only hope is that there is no AFTERLIFE, his greatest fear is that there IS. :wink:

Wrong again. It's is just as likely as your imaginary god that the one true god who created the universe and all that is in it left no evidence of its existence because it merely wanted to observe rather than direct its creation, and it has a special place in hell for those who have been making up stories about it...like you.

Your only hope is that either there is no afterlife or if there is, then none of the other 10,000 gods is the real one. That's 10,0001 to 1 odds against you.

That might explain why you carry a firearm to keep from going to be with your imaginary god, who, btw, said he would take you when he determines it is time, not one moment before or after.

so even if he is real he is gonna be angry with you for thinking you could overrule his determination with a firearm.

You are so screwed when you die.

Wrong again. It's is just as likely as your imaginary god that the one true god who created the universe and all that is in it left no evidence of its existence because it merely wanted to observe rather than direct its creation, and it has a special place in hell for those who have been making up stories about it...like you.

Your only hope is that either there is no afterlife or if there is, then none of the other 10,000 gods is the real one. That's 10,0001 to 1 odds against you.

That might explain why you carry a firearm to keep from going to be with your imaginary god, who, btw, said he would take you when he determines it is time, not one moment before or after.

so even if he is real he is gonna be angry with you for thinking you could overrule his determination with a firearm.

Atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity, and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Regardless of any evidence you lead them to, you can't make an atheist think. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan is self-deceived and the father of all lies, therefore atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerates, atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil.The reason for an atheists resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. An atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is. When confronted with any debate an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary because, once again, the hatred of an atheist gets in the way of any common sense. Because the sole purpose of an atheist's pathetic existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these mindless mockers will never go away or shut up. As we can see it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at you any other way, he will continue to use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire" to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

~ In HELL Everyone Is A Believer - It's Just Too Late ~​

Atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity, and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Regardless of any evidence you lead them to, you can't make an atheist think. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan is self-deceived and the father of all lies, therefore atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerates, atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil.The reason for an atheists resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. An atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is. When confronted with any debate an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary because, once again, the hatred of an atheist gets in the way of any common sense. Because the sole purpose of an atheist's pathetic existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these mindless mockers will never go away or shut up. As we can see it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at you any other way, he will continue to use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire" to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

In other words, you can't respond to the logic and reasoning except with your inane phrase. BTW - here's a phrase for you - there are no believers in foxholes - the one's praying not to be Jesus are not believers.

It's is just as likely as your imaginary god that the one true god who created the universe and all that is in it left no evidence of its existence because it merely wanted to observe rather than direct its creation, and it has a special place in hell for those who have been making up stories about it...like you.

In other words, you can't respond to the logic and reasoning except with your inane phrase. BTW - here's a phrase for you - there are no believers in foxholes - the one's praying not to be Jesus are not believers.

It's is just as likely as your imaginary god that the one true god who created the universe and all that is in it left no evidence of its existence because it merely wanted to observe rather than direct its creation, and it has a special place in hell for those who have been making up stories about it...like you.

Once again, atheists thrive by being a parasite on Christianity, and mostly target the shortcomings of individuals. Regardless of any evidence you lead them to, you can't make an atheist think. Atheists are so opposed to anything linked to God that their hatred gets in the way of common sense. All lies begin with self-deceit. Satan is self-deceived and the father of all lies, therefore atheists being of their father the devil have the nearest alliance to Satan. An awful state of degenerates, atheists partake of the same principles and propensities which characterize the very nature and essence of their father the devil.The reason for an atheists resistance and rage is because God's word is truth, and the truth terrifies them. An atheist's only hope is that there is no afterlife, their greatest fear is that there is. When confronted with any debate an atheist is only able to issue negative commentary because, once again, the hatred of an atheist gets in the way of any common sense. Because the sole purpose of an atheist's pathetic existence revolves around attacking the validity of the Holy Bible, these mindless mockers will never go away or shut up. Again, as we can see, it has become apparent that if Satan cannot get at you any other way, he will continue to use his Mindless Spawn "extraordinaire" to continue to rage and foolishly waste our time.

Link Removed

nogods: If you contend that there is no God, why do you think Ringo will be screwed when he dies? Where will his soul go? Hell? How could you believe in hell if you don't believe in heaven? Oh yeah, he will simply float around as a ghost. Damn, what if he haunted you?

For all of your denials of our God, it might interest you to know that many mathematicians have developed formulas which do prove the existence of God. I doubt, however, you would ever believe such but their theories have been postulated so, if you don't accept them, prove them wrong. Ontology is a branch of metaphysics that deals with the nature of being. It is a philosophy that examines the nature of reality, including the relationship between mind and matter, substance and attributes, fact and value. A formal argument for the existence of God was made by the mathematician, Kurt Godel (1906-1978). His was a follow on to an argument by St. Anselm of Canterbury (1033-1109). St. Anselm's argument was: "God, by definition, is that for which no greater can be conceived. God exists in the understanding. If God exists in the understanding, we could imagine Him to be greater by existing in reality. Therefore, God must exist." Works for me. One would think that those of more educated minds would have a better idea of the truth than you are espousing.

Your inane arguments of why people carry firearms is a very juvenile attempt at belittling people of faith. We carry weapons for the same reasons as you, personal protection. God knows when we are to die and how. Nothing says that we are to act stupid and let someone kill us. If we are able to deter someone from killing us, then according to your reasoning, we weren't meant to die at that time. So, for the bad guy, better luck next time, huh?

I say that boy, that boy, Ringo ain't got a clue what atheists think... or for that matter what anyone that actually thinks, thinks. :wink:

Ringo, are you scared of the monster under your bed?..... Oh, you say there is no such thing as a monster under your bed.... process that, if it is within your ability.

Trying to make an UN-believer understand he is wrong is like trying to make a anti-gun nut understand they are wrong. Both are blind, deaf and closed minded. They only see, hear and are open to ONLY points that they think will strengthen their position. Everything else they dismiss, ignore and ridicule! Both are not comfortable with thinking and believing what they believe and letting others think and believe what they want. They MUST make everyone think and believe the same!

They will still be denying God as they are thrown into the burning pit.

Trying to make an UN-believer understand he is wrong is like trying to make a anti-gun nut understand they are wrong. Both are blind, deaf and closed minded. They only see, hear and are open to ONLY points that they think will strengthen their position. Everything else they dismiss, ignore and ridicule! Both are not comfortable with thinking and believing what they believe and letting others think and believe what they want. They MUST make everyone think and believe the same!

They will still be denying God as they are thrown into the burning pit.

No, I (and you) can show the anti-gun person rational reasons and factual evidence regarding people defending themselves with guns. No one can deny that bad guys are a "real" threat, merely have to turn on the news or read the paper. I can prove that home invasions, car jackings, armed robberies, mental midgets shooting up GFZs etc., occur, and that armed people can defend themselves and save their own life, it's on the news just about every day.

I have actually changed the mind of several anti-gun people, who now own guns for home defense, and either carry or in the process of taking the class and applying for a permit. In fact one takes the class later this month.

But what do you offer to show any rational reason or evidence of your god, or any god, other than a book written by men that didn't know where the sun went at night or play the Pascal's Wager irrational fear nonsense.

Link Removed

Uhhhh yes I can, and they even teach it in science class in our schools.

Ringo, Farmhood, and OG
Five times I have challenged these Atheist knuckleheads to prove there is no such thing as God and Jesus, and five times they have failed and cowered away and not responded. I guess they should be getting the message that they are not only inept, but losers. Seems they are mad at the world. It must be a lonely place to exist for them. But soon after we will be taken up, and they will have it all to themselves for a short while. Then they will be going down that long black blazing path into a burning eternity. Then and only then will they know we are right and they were too stupid and full of blind hate for something that they don't believe in, to listen and understand. What a waste.

Ringo, Farmhood, and OG
Five times I have challenged these Atheist knuckleheads to prove there is no such thing as God and Jesus, and five times they have failed and cowered away and not responded. I guess they should be getting the message that they are not only inept, but losers. Seems they are mad at the world. It must be a lonely place to exist for them. But soon after we will be taken up, and they will have it all to themselves for a short while. Then they will be going down that long black blazing path into a burning eternity. Then and only then will they know we are right and they were too stupid and full of blind hate for something that they don't believe in, to listen and understand. What a waste.

There is absolutely zero verifiable evidence of any god, much less yours. But the burden of proof is on the believer to prove beyond reasonable doubt that their god exists.

Likewise, you should be able to prove that the god the muslims talk to does not exist, and Zeus, Thor, Morpheus, Iris, Athena.. for a start. You may pick up your pencil and begin. Though Athena, the goddess of wisdom might be a slam dunk for you, by example.

OBTW, your attempt to insult with reference to knuckleheads, shows your desperation. Are you really that juvenile? Oh wait :blink: I guess you are, you still believe in fairy tales.

And do you still fear the monster under the bed?

SR9: I don't doubt that some of the people on here who deny God would be nice people to know outside religious discussions. After all, they are just like the rest of us, but without the religious bent. I can acknowledge that they do not believe as I do and can let it go at that. They (atheists) can not resist the urge to deride us for the mere mention of religion between ourselves. They feel the necessity to interject their venom and try to beat us down for our beliefs. Sorry, but none on here has the capacity for making me lose my belief in God. I would much rather have discussions without the necessity of making inflammatory remarks but I find that impossible. I am as guilty as any other in taking umbrage at some of the remarks here and have had the tendency to respond in kind. Consequently, none of us will ever be satisfied with this back and forth. The most common proposition made by an atheist is for us to prove the existence of God. We have our proof, the Bible. Science has also provided proof. As I have said before, I can't explain everything in the Bible anymore than anyone else. It is the things that I do know and can explain that keep me busy studying everyday. The validity of the Bible has been proven time and again, both scientifically and archeologically. It has also been proven by prophecy. We have our proof and are satisfied with it. Although the atheist demands proof, he can not offer any in defense of his own theory. The science usually quoted to deny God has also validated His existence so that quashes their primary theory. The only remaining argument then is their arguments of their own intellect, of which opinions have no substance in other than their own minds.

The only thing that will make an atheist believe in God is to see the Rapture occur and millions of people disappear. I can't say if it will occur before the Tribulation or after. Regardless, they will definitely be at a loss for words and will search for God very intensely. Fortunately, after that awakening of their minds, God will allow them the chance for repentance, a final chance. Hopefully, they will accept it.

The only thing that will make an atheist believe in God is to see the Rapture occur and millions of people disappear.

You do realize that "the rapture", is a recent invention within your fantasy cult, and did not exist before John Darby invented it in 1830 AD. Before it "popped into John Darby's head" no one had ever heard of a secret rapture doctrine. You have been duped, big time.

Nor does the word rapture exist in the bible....

But none of that will stop a christian from playing the baseless irrational fear card.... a.k.a Pascal's wager

Nope. Not a recent invention. It has been in the Bible all along. No, the word "rapture" is not found in the Bible, but there are numerous references to it. Darby, an Irish evangelist, may have coined the word "rapture" but it was not his invention. Another to use the term was William Eugene Blackstone. There are many Biblical references to this happening. You can apply whatever name to it that suits your fancy but, the end result all has the same meaning.

Matt. 24:30-36; Matt. 24:40-41; John 14:1-3; Acts 1:9-11; I Cor. 15::51-52; 1 Thes. 4:16-17; Phil:3:20-21; II Thes. 2:1-12, are all references to the same happening. And, I might add, all preceded the birth of John Nelson Darby. Whatever word is used to describe it, it all means the same. Contrary to your belief, we are not playing "an irrational fear card." For us, there is no fear involved here. The rapture, or whatever you choose to call it, is an event to be looked forward to and a calling home to be with our Lord. The only one who would take that as a fearful event is an atheist because his entire reasoning against religion would be turned upside down.

Just for the sake of curiosity, what does an atheist believe happens to his soul at death? Science has proven that we all have a life force (soul as we call it) so, where does the force go when the atheist expires? That is not meant to be a trick question, I am very serious and would really like to know your thoughts. Where does it go?

2 Peter 3:9
The Lord is not slow about His promise, as some count slowness, but is patient toward you, not wishing for any to perish but for all to come to repentance.

Still wondering why anyone who believes in the god of the bibles would carry a firearm for self defense. A question none on here are able to answer.

Still wondering why anyone who believes in the god of the bibles would carry a firearm for self defense. A question none on here are able to answer.

nogods: The question was answered for you before but you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. Show me in the Bible where it says we must act stupid and not defend ourselves. Oh, thats right, you don't believe in the Bible. Well, I imagine you have a comic book or two you can reference.

Link Removed

nogods: The question was answered for you before but you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension. Show me in the bible where it says we must act stupid and not defend ourselves. Oh, thats right, you don't believe in the bible. Well, i imagine you have a comic book or two you can reference.

Link Removed
~ Like ~

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back