Is there a limit?

Hey guys I asked this question in another thread and I thought I would get a better response here in the Massachusetts forum. Is there a limit to the amount of firearms we are allowed to own here in Massachusetts? I had never heard of this before, and just wanted to check because I am someone who plans on buying alot to not only shoot but to collect. I love firearms and plan on collecting them till the day I die. Any thoughts on this? Has anyone ever heard of this here before? I figured if there was a state to restrict the amount one could own, it would be Massachusetts. Thanks guys!

Thanks,
~Capo~

You plan on collecting firearms until the day you die, but in PRMA? Why not somewhere else?

Seriously, though, other than the handful of states that have a one handgun per month law, I know of no state, including PRNJ (the state from the thread you referenced earlier) that has a statutory limit on the number of firearms anyone can own.

You plan on collecting firearms until the day you die, but in PRMA? Why not somewhere else?

Seriously, though, other than the handful of states that have a one handgun per month law, I know of no state, including PRNJ (the state from the thread you referenced earlier) that has a statutory limit on the number of firearms anyone can own.

Oh I plan on moving to NH within the next few years (hopefully one year). I was just curious if there was such a law here.

Glad to see there isn't one. I have about 11 firearms now here in Ma and would love for that number to grow in the next few years. I am glad to see it can.

Moving to NH, lol. Seems like everyone is leaving MA. and the big money liberals are moving in.

I'm not aware of any limit, but I can share this with you. A buddy went through a divorce recently, and the wife's lawyer asked him in the court room, "Is there a reason you feel the need to own over thirty registered guns?" to which he replied. "You might want to ask my wife the same question about her shoes. When we argue, we go shopping and feel better after." :laugh:

Moving to NH, lol. Seems like everyone is leaving MA. and the big money liberals are moving in.

I'm not aware of any limit, but I can share this with you. A buddy went through a divorce recently, and the wife's lawyer asked him in the court room, "Is there a reason you feel the need to own over thirty registered guns?" to which he replied. "You might want to ask my wife the same question about her shoes. When we argue, we go shopping and feel better after." :laugh:

Haha thats funny! I hope your buddy didn't loose his guns at all, I hear stories about people loosing them in divorce.

That's why you get rid of them before the divorce so you don't have them anymore.......(if you know what I mean)...... :secret:

Ya, every time my wife sees a friend stuffing my safe to the max she says "Another divorce?" LOL:laugh:

Haha thats funny! I hope your buddy didn't loose his guns at all, I hear stories about people loosing them in divorce.

Funny how a lot of the women in our lives complain when we acquire firearms or have "too many" firearms, and when the SHTF and the relationship ends, they want all (or at least a good part) of the said firearms. :confused:

gf

Funny how a lot of the women in our lives complain when we acquire firearms or have "too many" firearms, and when the SHTF and the relationship ends, they want all (or at least a good part) of the said firearms. :confused:

gf

But all their shoes belong to them, of course.

Jerry Reed once sang, "She got the gold mine, I got the shaft."

My first wife's lawyer said "We want the house, the boat, BOTH cars, yada yada, and I said Here ya go, I knew you would. He said "What's all this stuff?" and I said the payment books. I'll take my dog and be on my way. I ended up with everything. :biggrin: Funny thing was we had a woman judge with (get this) the same name as my wife. There were articles in the town paper about how guys were complaining how bad this judge was in divorce cases giving the wives EVERYTHING. Well this redhead gave me everything except... well this is a family forum.

I believe Gov Patrick has proposed a 1 handgun per month purchase limit. I hope it doesn't go through, and I hope 2a peers don 't support his re-election.

Hey guys I asked this question in another thread and I thought I would get a better response here in the Massachusetts forum. Is there a limit to the amount of firearms we are allowed to own here in Massachusetts? I had never heard of this before, and just wanted to check because I am someone who plans on buying alot to not only shoot but to collect. I love firearms and plan on collecting them till the day I die. Any thoughts on this? Has anyone ever heard of this here before? I figured if there was a state to restrict the amount one could own, it would be Massachusetts. Thanks guys!

Thanks,
~Capo~

No limit. And I have a bunch. Hope that answers your question.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back