Michael Brown

Is this related to Michael Brown? ... When and where is the next big shooting going to occur that everyone will be gawking about?

Sent from my HTCONE using USA Carry mobile app

It's called correlation. None of these events are directly caused- if you don't get the message - then you just don't get it.

But are you just here to argue?

Considering I live 5 minutes from the south city commotion- this isn't just any cluster of shootings.

Considering the last time you correlated an event, and there actually was no correlation...I had to ask.

But I see you defaulted to your "just here for an argument" defense.

A friend of mine who lives in St. Louis send me this: Michael Brown's
finger prints and palm prints were on the cop's gun holster and the
DNA from both Brown and the cop was on the cop's shirt. Based on what he told
me no way will they ever find the cop guilty. He stated one of the reasons
the grand jury was extended is they plan on releasing the verdict on a
day that has very crappy weather like a major snow storm. He also said
they have been doing an unbelievable amount of training in preparation
for what is to come.

Just another opportunity to riot, loot, steal from local merchants...

this shot would have been enough to warrant defensive lethal force against this thug.. surveillance camera from the Robbery and physical threat to this Merchant by Michael Brown.

Link Removed

Just another opportunity to riot, loot, steal from local merchants...

this shot would have been enough to warrant defensive lethal force against this thug.. surveillance camera from the Robbery and physical threat to this Merchant by Michael Brown.

Link Removed

Those two frames are irrelevant to the Michael Brown shooting. The same merchant whom you claim would've been justified in using deadly force for what's depicted in those two frames, didn't even report the incident to the cops. As far as anyone knows, he still hasn't volunteered a statement. It was a customer who was in the store that made the report, and the cop who shot Brown had no inkling of the incident before he shot Brown.

Just curious, but did you peruse this long thread before making that post? It's not like the security camera footage hasn't been discussed ad nauseam already.

Blues

Michael brown By his mothers own admission was " a boy with a little history of robbery, and drugs, but that's what boys do today " Her own words..

Well Mrs. Brown, Not where I come from...My 18 year old's were In advanced placement classes and choosing which college they wanted to attend, when they were 18...one with four full ride scholarships, and not robbing the neighborhood merchants and intimidating the local drivers by making them stop or drive around them while laughing, and walking down the middle of the street. At 6' 4 and 300 lbs. . Michael Brown was a pathological lethal weapon walking... But it doesn't surprise anyone who knows that, out of this culture breed, more lawlessness,.,,Imagine robbing your own neighbors, just so that you can get over... they have no respect for the Brown family.. and most of all no respect for each other or the community..

that picture I posted was typical of the culture,, he was a young thug who would have wound up the same way no matter what or another member our criminal incarceration system. A culture, an ethnicity that demands respect, yet has no respect for each other.

Michael brown By his mothers own admission was " a boy with a little history of robbery, and drugs, but that's what boys do today " Her own words..

Well Mrs. Brown, Not where I come from...My 18 year old's were In advanced placement classes and choosing which college they wanted to attend, when they were 18...one with four full ride scholarships, and not robbing the neighborhood merchants and intimidating the local drivers by making them stop or drive around them while laughing, and walking down the middle of the street. At 6' 4 and 300 lbs. . Michael Brown was a pathological lethal weapon walking... But it doesn't surprise anyone who knows that, out of this culture breed, more lawlessness,.,,Imagine robbing your own neighbors, just so that you can get over... they have no respect for the Brown family.. and most of all no respect for each other or the community..

that picture I posted was typical of the culture,, he was a young thug who would have wound up the same way no matter what or another member our criminal incarceration system. A culture, an ethnicity that demands respect, yet has no respect for each other.

That's all very interesting, especially the part about your own kids, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with whether or not Wilson had legal justification to shoot Brown, and that security footage is irrelevant to that question.

For future reference, the more "cultured" among us on this forum aren't in the habit of learning about "culture" from anonymous posters on the internet. This is a "was it a legal/was it not a legal" shooting case by one employee of the state against a citizen who, as far as the state employee knew at the time, had done nothing more "criminal" than jaywalking. There is also a culture of violence among state employees which all citizens should be concerned about. For every single example of "ethnic" violence you can come up with that's happened in Ferguson over the last couple or three months, I can show you at east double that many cases of cop abuse in the same period.

Your concern about "culture" and "ethnicity" and thuggery is underwhelming to say the least in light of that fact.

Blues

Well, Hell then if we cant believe that Michael Brown was a thug, then is mother is a liar, Lets just turn this forum over to you and you can tell us what to say , as long as it agrees with you... and what we feel in the face of the evidence... They are not going to do anything about the cop , because all he did was save the taxpayers the money it would have taken them to incarcerate this thug... He was not the stellar individual your blindness seems to say... At 6' 4' and 300 lbs., if anyone grabbed me, I would do my best to put him in the ground... Michael Brown was a thug and a history of robbery and drugs..he was nothing more than a thug...

with this I will bow out of this thread... the people of Ferguson MO deserve each other...

Well, Hell then if we cant believe that Michael Brown was a thug, then is mother is a liar, Lets just turn this forum over to you and you can tell us what to say , as long as it agrees with you... and what we feel in the face of the evidence... They are not going to do anything about the cop , because all he did was save the taxpayers the money it would have taken them to incarcerate this thug... He was not the stellar individual your blindness seems to say... At 6' 4' and 300 lbs., if anyone grabbed me, I would do my best to put him in the ground... Michael Brown was a thug and a history of robbery and drugs..he was nothing more than a thug...

You mean if we don't agree with you then you are going to take your ball and go home? Your hatred has blinded you from how the justice system works. Care to share where you read his history of robbery and drugs? Or the quote from his mom?

Just another thug....
Question who raises their child to ever put their hands on a police officer..?

The police's story has changed so many times...how can anyone trust their story?

Those two frames are irrelevant to the Michael Brown shooting.

No, it shows his mindset that day, and 10 minutes later he tried to repeat his strong arm tactics on the wrong person. After all he had just successful used his size and strength to successfully impose his will someone else, and was trying to do it again.

The cop didn't know that he had just committed a strong armed robber, but Michael Brown sure did and probably still had adrenaline surging through his system from that event, nor did he know the cop didn't know he had committed a felony.

those two frames only go to show how stupid this kid was... this was two frames from a robbery and mugging in the process. by Michael Brown an intimidating punk who used his size to mug and rob local merchants.... it just goes to show the character of this thug.. you would have to be blind not to see that.... He tried the same strong armed tactics on the cop who told him to get out of the street. The black eye the scratches and the fingerprints from the forensic evidence in side the Police SUV leave little doubt that there was a struggle. When a 6'5 300 pound menace puts his hand on anyone. his size alone is a lethal weapon, and in this case met with proper justification...The pathetic rioting was just an excuse to disrespect the merchants an other citizen of the town.. If they had an issue with the cops they should have gone up against them.. those merchants that these communal thugs attacked should have all been arrested and held responsible to give restitution to the merchants they robbed and burned ... this is a simple case of Opportunity to be who they are...in the hope that Political correctness would not point to the real problem...

No, it shows his mindset that day, and 10 minutes later he tried to repeat his strong arm tactics on the wrong person. After all he had just successful used his size and strength to successfully impose his will someone else, and was trying to do it again.

The cop didn't know that he had just committed a strong armed robber, but Michael Brown sure did and probably still had adrenaline surging through his system from that event, nor did he know the cop didn't know he had committed a felony.

Show me a shooting case where the person being shot's state of mind is at issue. It doesn't happen. Brown's actions may or may not justify him being shot by Wilson, but the only state of mind evidence that would be introduced at trial would be Wilson's, not Brown's. Whether or not he "knew" that he had just broken the law is irrelevant to whether or not every round fired by Wilson can be justified by establishing his reasonable-man-standard of state of mind.

Only one person who was actually there at the car when the first round was discharged has spoken publicly about it, and that's Dorian Johnson. Whatever you think you know about Brown initiating the gun-grab/tussle/fight, as you would expect it to come from Wilson's perspective, you could have only heard about from one anonymous source - somebody calling themselves "Josie" as a caller to the Dana Loesch radio talk-show who says she's a friend of Wilson's and his wife's. Johnson, who was within a few feet of Brown and Wilson, was there. "Josie" wasn't. And even if every word of Josie's story is 100% correct and accurate, at least six eye-witnesses to all or part of the shooting are in the 80 - 90 percentile range of saying the same thing about the last volley of shots - either Brown had his hands up attempting to surrender, or one witness says he his hands were wrapped around his torso as he was falling to the ground, when the last two shots to the head were delivered. None of the six say he was "charging" Wilson. Josie will never be a witness in any court proceedings. All six of the eye-witnesses will be, if of course, there ever is a trial of Darren Wilson, which is highly doubtful because there are so damned many statist morons in this country who jump at every chance to support cops who kill unarmed citizens, and many of them will "serve" on the Grand Jury.

Your *legal conclusions* of what Brown was "trying to do again" is total conjecture based on a voice on a radio show that no one but Darren Wilson himself spoon-fed that story to. Anyone who draws conclusions on that thin of evidence isn't trying to get at the truth, they're spewing completely unsubstantiated brainless twaddle. Again.

Four of the witnesses to whom I refer are either caught on video spontaneously reacting to the shooting just seconds after it happened, or are interviewed telling part of what they saw in the following news report. None of these four saw whatever happened at the patrol unit, but all of them saw the end of the event. You're big on accusing people of believing in fairy tales, XD. I'd love to see you tell any one of these eye-witnesses that they're telling fairy tales.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back