What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

I am carrying a Bersa Thunder 380... Woot Woot!

Howdy,

I'm not familiar with regs in Arkansas, but here in NY .......

Funny you should mention Arkansas and NY because I'm from Arkansas and right now I'm salmon fishing in Alaska with 2 guys from NY and they were shocked at the fact that I was carrying my Glock 23 and that I was able to bring it to Alaska.

Some of the locals have stated that my .40cal wasn't big enough for the brown bears but I told them that unlike Trayvon Martin, I was armed and shootin' back!

Someone asked why I carried a gun and I told them I carried because there were people like George Zimmerman in this world.

Paul

I own a BERSA THUNDER and I hope you love your as much as I love mine . they are very accurate and a joy to carry . BUT I put mine up in favor of more knock down power I bought a RUGER LC9 with factory LASER MAX I may be crazy to have bought another pistol but I got such a good deal I could not pass up the

I have 2 that I alternate depending on clothes, occasion, weather, etc.

I carry a SCCY cpx-2 (9mm) and/or a S&W Bodyguard 380. Both DAO and both fit well and shoot great.

I carry Colt Combat Commander 45 year round with two spare magazines but am now carrying 4 spare mags since the threats by folks that did not like the Zimmerman verdict sprang up. Carry 44 mag when hunting Alaska or any other place were bear might be a problem.

Don't laugh, but here's a typical day for me when not in uniform. Works with shorts T-shirt and flip-flops. Pictures aren't that great but you get the idea.
Link RemovedLink RemovedLink Removed

Howdy,

Funny you should mention Arkansas and NY because I'm from Arkansas and right now I'm salmon fishing in Alaska with 2 guys from NY and they were shocked at the fact that I was carrying my Glock 23 and that I was able to bring it to Alaska.

Some of the locals have stated that my .40cal wasn't big enough for the brown bears but I told them that unlike Trayvon Martin, I was armed and shootin' back!

Someone asked why I carried a gun and I told them I carried because there were people like George Zimmerman in this world.

Paul
Pretty dumb reason to carry...

But that's what we've learned to expect from you.

Then, again, if you make it a practice to skulk around in the dark, casing the place, and blindsiding people......

Pretty dumb reason to carry...
'Pretty dumb' is a real specialty of his. He seems to enjoy demonstrating it too. The real amusing thing is imagining the incredible stupidity of someone who thinks posting such drivel here is going to make any real difference. Obviously nobody's going to fall for the ridiculous crap he posts, so you have to wonder if he's so deluded as to think he's actually making any sort of difference by posting.

Howdy,

Paul

You won't need to worry about the Zimmerman's of the world as long as you don't assault one of them Pretty Simple Paul

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

You won't need to worry about the Zimmerman's of the world as long as you don't assault one of them Pretty Simple Paul

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Makes me sad he's from Arkansas, but the country has a lot like him. Most just aren't as vocal. That is code, if you know what I mean. :wink:

I currently carry a Taurus 709 slim IWB with a spare mag in an IWB mag pouch. I hope to upgrade to a Glock 26 soon for better capacity in a better all around gun.

I know a lot of you want the big guns. But I'm satisfied carrying either a Bersa Thunder .380 or a Thunder .32. They are dependable and accurate and being slim, easy to conceal IWB. Also carry a spare mag. Remember Bond? James Bond, carried either a .32 or .380 and he does alright. Maybe if I lived in a gang infested neighborhood I would carry a 9mm that holds lots of rounds. Or maybe a Bersa Thunder Plus .380 which holds 15 + 1 rounds of .380. But for now I'm fine with 7 + 1 in my .380 or 10 + 1 in my .32.

:dance3:

I know a lot of you want the big guns. But I'm satisfied carrying either a Bersa Thunder .380 or a Thunder .32. They are dependable and accurate and being slim, easy to conceal IWB. Also carry a spare mag. Remember Bond? James Bond, carried either a .32 or .380 and he does alright. Maybe if I lived in a gang infested neighborhood I would carry a 9mm that holds lots of rounds. Or maybe a Bersa Thunder Plus .380 which holds 15 + 1 rounds of .380. But for now I'm fine with 7 + 1 in my .380 or 10 + 1 in my .32.

:dance3:

Did you really just use James Bond as a reason to carry a .380?

James Bond was a pansy! He ordered his drinks "shaken, not stirred" because that waters them down quicker by melting the ice faster.

Just got my hands on a Smith and Wesson M&P Shield .40, that is now my carry gun. Wanted a Walther PPS, but they are nowhere to be found. For winter carry, I plan to use my M&P full size .40.

Excuse me but Why... the Shield should be your every day carry. It's still a decent size gun and shoots amazing so why bother to carry something larger and heavier in the same caliber?

Excuse me but Why... the Shield should be your every day carry. It's still a decent size gun and shoots amazing so why bother to carry something larger and heavier in the same caliber?

Don't know about him, but I have a Shield also. I carry a larger, heavier M&P because of more ammo. Pure and simple.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back