What type of gun do you typically carry for you concealed?

I carry a S & W Bodyguard.

congrats on the new permit. I like to carry a Taurus tcp 738 .380. I did a lot of research before I bought this gun. It is small and still packs a nice punch. I use a Sticky IWB holster and I love it. For the winter I carry my Taurus g2 .40 it larger so easier to conceal in the winter months, same holster.

I was cc'ing a walther ppk/s but just recently I switched to the 2013 model ruger lcp. What a difference in ease of carry with the lcp. I put a hogue rubber grip that really helped with the snappiness and a mag grip extension. It will never be as fun to shoot as the ppk, but I don't carry it because it is fun to shoot.

I carry a Kimber Pro Carry ll with crimson grips in a CrossBreed IWB holster or a Glock 23 OWB in the winter and a XDS 45 CrossBreed Ankle or a Para Officer in the summer months! Love that Para 45 1911!!!

I carry the Kahr P9 with night sights. I've added a rubber bra on the grip that feels really good. I like the P9 because it's a point and shoot pistol with no safeties and my small hands have trouble with the double stack mags. I carry it in a Gaunt Leatherworks (Missouri) IWB holster. Comfortable for me.

I carry either a Bersa Thunder .380 or a Thunder .32 if I wanted to carry a .22lr it would be the Bersa .22 but I think that a Ruger LCR Revolver in .22 Magnum is an excellent carry gun with just a little more punch that a .22lr
:dirol:

I carry a Kahr CW9, after 5 years of trying out different models, XD subcompact 9, Taurus Millennium Subcompact, And a few others, I finally went with the Kahr CW9 because of being a woman with larger hands, the grip is compatible with my hand size and the way it handles.

Sent from my LGL86C using USA Carry mobile app

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk

te8uzugy.jpg

Sent from my LGL86C using Tapatalk

I've switched to a Glock 30 for most carry occasions and just purchased a Beretta Nano for when I need something smaller and lighter weight.

Pretty! I know some women don't like the pink guns, but I do. I don't have one, but they're always the first ones I look at when I go to a gun show.

Ruger makes excellent .22lr handguns. But take a look at the Bersa Thunder .22lr for carry. It is thin and easy to conceal. Also you might want to check out the Beretta PICO when it comes out. The PICO is a .380 and you can get a .32 acp. barrel for it to convert it. I have a Bersa Thunder .32 which is my favorite carry gun, easy to conceal, accurate and dependable, low recoil which makes follow up shots easy and a little
more punch than a .22lr. I may buy a PICO myself with the .32 conversion just because I luv the .32 acp.
:dance3:

A Colt pocketlite .380 government issue. It s great little gun that is easy to conceal and fun to shoot, also very reliable. Planning on trying out a Beretta px4storm subcompact .40 this summer though. .380 is great, but I want a little more punch

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back