what should i do now?

Thanks dusterdude, but your reply has me confused you shot expert, but you don't know jack about shooting, Could you please explain?
Thanks for your reply to the post.

People need better grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Some of these posts I see on here makes me think of; ''cans I haz cheezburger?'' English isn't that hard :hang2:

Definition of blatherskite (n)

bing.com · Bing Dictionary

blath·er·skite

[ bláər skt ]

1.talkative person: somebody who enjoys silly or unimportant chat
2.inane talk: chat about silly or unimportant things

This is the definition I have in my mind when I use the word. It seems a little more direct, less flowery, and more accurate in description than the one Bing supplies.

blath·er·skite  /ˈblæðərˌskaɪt/ [blath-er-skahyt]
noun

1. a person given to voluble, empty talk.

2. nonsense; blather.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/blatherskite?s=t

This is the definition I have in my mind when I use the word. It seems a little more direct, less flowery, and more accurate in description than the one Bing supplies.

blath·er·skite  /ˈblæðərˌskaɪt/ [blath-er-skahyt]
noun

1. a person given to voluble, empty talk.

2. nonsense; blather.

Blatherskite | Define Blatherskite at Dictionary.com

Thanks wyldekard for improving my vocabulary. Somebody's goin' down tonight. I said, "Boys he don't live here no more."

Thanks Shoobee, I understood your reply except for the Quakers and conscientious objectors part. Do you mean if someone is in the position of having to defend theirself against a human or miscreant. Maybe they have an attack like an earthquake, knees and hands start shaking. Funny how the movies never show us this side of the coin.

Well there are some people all around the world who cannot defend themselves, and who think it is wrong to do so. Some of these folks are extreme pacifists. Some of these folks are due to their religious beliefs that they have been raised with. Some of these folks are just extremely fragile people and they cannot lash out no matter what. There are all kinds of people on Gods Green Earth.

As is engraved in rock and stone at the ancient Greek temple of Delphi: know thyself.

This forum is ****** up. Im gonna disban this account because everybody on here is a bunch of ******* retards. Good day

Thanks Robiee3006 for your reply. Sorry if you feel like you have nothing to contribute! Like my friend says there are no stupid questions only stupid people.

Thanks Robby3006, The comment was directed at robiee3006. I said, "Sorry if you feel like you have nothing to contribute!". I, myself know everyone has something to contribute, no matter how small. Because the topic of firearms and gun ownership is new to me. Any advice which is given, I will consider. Thanks for your reply.

Thanks Robby3006, The comment was directed at robiee3006. I said, "Sorry if you feel like you have nothing to contribute!". I, myself know everyone has something to contribute, no matter how small. Because the topic of firearms and gun ownership is new to me. Any advice which is given, I will consider. Thanks for your reply.

I think he has two accounts, don't mind the trolls :)

I think he has two accounts, don't mind the trolls :)

I think both of them have multiple accounts

Maybe this thread could be our thunderdome

Two trolls enter , one troll leaves

A little mood music

Historically, Quakers were known for their use of thee as an ordinary pronoun, refusal to participate in war; plain dress; refusal to swear oaths; and opposition to alcohol.[citation needed] Quakers founded banks and financial institutions including Barclays, Lloyds and Friends Provident; and manufacturing companies including Clarks, Cadbury, Rowntree and Fry's and for philanthropy, which included funding anti-slavery, prison reform and social justice projects.

What is perhaps the most popular image of a Quaker is found on the label of Quaker Oats, dating back to 4 September 1877, when the first trademark for a breakfast cereal with "a man in 'Quaker garb'" was applied for by Henry Seymour, owner of the Quaker Mill Company.[12]...
In 1650, Fox was brought before magistrates Gervase Bennet and Nathaniel Barton on a charge of blasphemy. According to his autobiography, Bennet "was the first that called us Quakers, because I bade them tremble at the word of the Lord".[15] It is thought that Fox was referring to Isaiah 66:2[16] or Ezra 9:4[17]. Thus, the name Quaker began as a way of ridiculing Fox's admonition, but became widely accepted and used by some Quakers.[18]
From Wiki

I think both of them have multiple accounts

Maybe this thread could be our thunderdome

A little mood music

Thanks Treo, that was the best laugh I had all day. I have to say this was one of my favourite movies.
You have excellent taste!!!

People need better grammar, punctuation, and spelling. Some of these posts I see on here makes me think of; ''cans I haz cheezburger?'' English isn't that hard :hang2:
Well some people don't have either the Shift Key and/or the dot button on their keyboard too....shame...!

superprincess. This thread is now exceeding 13 pages. Within those pages is a lot of good information. No, very good information! Before you allow the differences of opinion, and the back and forth bickering to detour you from the information you request and need, STOP. Let's go back to the basics. Why not tell us what 2 most valuable pieces of advice you have read here. I was a LEO for 26 years. I retired in 1996, and still shoot and train. I am no different than many of the other posters I have read here. Our first concern is that you get good advice and good information. Some of the advice I have read will only get you hurt. That is not why you asked, and that is not why we answered.

i hope it was none of my advice ? if so please let me know so i can learn as well being new to handling guns i'll take all the advice and constructive criticism i can get
thanks

superprincess. This thread is now exceeding 13 pages. Within those pages is a lot of good information. No, very good information! Before you allow the differences of opinion, and the back and forth bickering to detour you from the information you request and need, STOP. Let's go back to the basics. Why not tell us what 2 most valuable pieces of advice you have read here. I was a LEO for 26 years. I retired in 1996, and still shoot and train. I am no different than many of the other posters I have read here. Our first concern is that you get good advice and good information. Some of the advice I have read will only get you hurt. That is not why you asked, and that is not why we answered.

Actually you are way different JJW.

You have great training and tons of actual experience with perps.

There is no doubt in your mind or anybody else's that you would shoot to kill.

That's a big difference.

Most people do not realize this takes extensive training and mental conditioning.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back