Do you notify the front desk person at a hotel that you have a CCW Permit?

Do you inform the front desk about your CCW at check-in?

• Total voters
May as well get a different thread going, here are my suggestions:
Do you notify the lifeguard at your neighborhood pool that you have a CCW permit?
Do you notify the maid that cleans your house that you have a CCW permit?
Do you notify the pizza delivery guy that you have a CCW permit?
...The bank teller? The King Soopers checkout cashier? The McDonalds drive through cashier?

Heres my favorite suggestion, Do you notify the sheriff who issued your permit that you have a CCW permit?

I know it was sarcasm, but even as sarcastic as the taxi question and hotel clerk question were, there is a sad truth to them.

Maybe the two threads should be merged into one.

Along with the dozens of inform the officer or not threads. Point being that a police officer has no more legitimate reason to know anything more or less about my gun than a hotel clerk or a taxi cab driver does.

It's Monday, we can start that new thread now, right?

Last edited:
If the receptionist was an egotistical, misogynistic, twitchy trigger finger Glock carrier, looking for a reason to exert authority on me, yup, I prolly would.

I can't carry in a few states like California, Illinois, New York, New Jersey, Oregon, Maryland, DC, all the New England States except Vermont. I'm not prepared to have my weapon confiscated, jail time, not being able to pay my mortgage etc. Where I can carry legally, I do my motto is "Always Carry, Never Tell."

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back