ISLAM is not a religion.....

And notice how the entire event was downplayed by our pussified media who didn't want to "offend" muslims. God, I'm so sick of this and THEM! .

What needs to be done is to make an example of him. Video him being beheaded and gutted and pig guts and entrails being crammed into his insides. Then bury him with the rest of the pig.

Islam IS a religion, like it not. Religious bigotry and hipocrysy will never change that. You may fool yourself into believing whatever justifies that sense of self righeousness you seem to revel in. Too bad you cannot see the hatred you foment only supports your enemy's goals and plunges you deeper into your own despair.

Cry and whine about it all you want. Feel better now? :pleasantry:

Islam IS a religion, like it not. Religious bigotry and hipocrysy will never change that. You may fool yourself into believing whatever justifies that sense of self righeousness you seem to revel in. Too bad you cannot see the hatred you foment only supports your enemy's goals and plunges you deeper into your own despair.

Cry and whine about it all you want. Feel better now? :pleasantry:

I get the picture now. You are suggesting that we all need to submit and hug and cuddle and love all over these sub-human life forms. And maybe even a beer summit or maybe we just invite them over for dinner and apologize for whatever just to make them feel better. Then and only then they will see the wrong of their evil ways....spoken like a true bed wetting Statist, Communist, Progressive, Liberal.

THIS IS SHARIA LAW, THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WANT TO PUT A MOSQUE AT GROUND ZERO. THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WANT SHARIA LAW IN THIS COUNTRY. IF YOU BURY YOUR HEAD IN THE SAND AND SAY IT CAN NEVER HAPPEN HERE. THIS IS REALLY BAD! WHEN YOU WATCH THIS YOUR DAY MAY BE RUINED.

Subject: Muslim's Stoning Young Girl To Death......Caution!!!!! Very Graphic

We send our good men from this country to save barbaric people.

The young girl in this video was sentenced to death by an ISLAMIC Court because she did not want to marry an old man the family arranged for her! This is NOT Al Qaeda or the Taliban, but MUSLIMS following SHARIA LAW! These are the same people who want to build a mosque near Ground Zero, where they killed 3,000 on 9/11.

... and Obama is agreeing to this as religious freedom!

Tell me again why we can't call them MUSLIM or ISLAMIC terrorists... Where are all the Liberal Women's Group now?

IN SAUDI ARIABIA THERE ARE NO CHURCHES OR SYNAGOGUES AND YOU WILL BE ARRESTED IF YOU OWN A BIBLE!

May ALLAH kiss my ass!

TruthTube. tv** 18+ SHOCKING! Family Stone Young Girl To Death In Iran.

TruthTube. tv   18+ Beheading by Muslim Butchers of Russian Conscript!

What the fuck is the big deal about ground zero you all need to get your heads out of your asses. More people in the US die from drunk drivers then were killed in the 09/11/2001 attack. If you truly believe in the US constitution then what right do you have to oppress their right to religious beliefs. Just as I have the right to life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness you have the same rights too. Now when your pursuit of happiness tramples on my rights we have a problem. Since you would take offence to a Mosque then I will take offence to any church being built near ground zero. Why you ask, because I can and will. But that is a stupid reason. I could care less what they build at ground zero cause it will not affect my life in any meaningful way. But your views and believes will affect my life in a way that would be considered harmful by me due to it allowing you to violate others rights including mine.

I read every post of this thread & appreciated all. Islam is a Total System of Control (Islam means Submission), but, if you seem to be unable to make headway with the bleeding hearts & bedwetters who use "America Stands for Freedom of Religion" as their trump card answer to me, Billt & the rest of us, consider my rationale, my view of Islam.....

Look only to every commercial airport worldwide: every single time every person traveling has to take off his shoes, belt, cell phone--divest himself of all metals, fluids, etc, pass through security, submit to low-level xrays, get to the airport an hour earlier--every extra dollar devoted to airport/airplane security, no standing in plane isles, not being able to use the forward head on some flights--EVERY ASPECT OF MODERN AIR TRAVEL, BOTH DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL!!!!!.....

Ask yourself, given the above, is there ONE single ENTITY whose very existence has caused all the civilized peoples of the earth to spend hundreds of MILLIONS of dollars every year, tens of millions of wasted man-hours, hugely ramped-up anxiety while traveling, essentially DESTROYING the pleasure many used to take in the act of 'getting away from it all.' ?

Yes! There IS ONE single ENTITY that the entire WORLD must concern itself with, by screening everything related to air travel, spending BILLIONS of our treasure yearly!

That entity is RADICAL ISLAM. And, since one cannot identify a 'peaceful muslim' from one meaning to do the world harm, we have had to take proactive measures to screen the entire traveling public.

I will apologize to this Forum if you can name for me the last time anyone on earth, boarding a commercial jet, was worried about a hijacking by the Methodists, Catholics, Hindus, Buddhists, the KKK, Daughters of the American Revolution, Shintoists, the IRA, well...you get the idea.

There's my (somewhat windy) answer. You can now discount any argument thrown up against your disdain of Islam, because the world does not have to shield itself against ANY entity OTHER than ISLAM.

Oh, you say, it's only a few radicalized terrorists who are the problem, not all the peace-loving Muslims. Sorry, wrong again! A study showed that over 10% of American Muslims believe it OK to use terror bombings (are there other kinds?) to achieve Islamic goals. And because their silence is deafening, any non-radicalized Muslims cannot be practically screened away from the BG's.

I believe in freedom of religion. But Islam doesn't fit the definition, and our political correctness will destroy us. We, in the USA, are essentially the last stronghold, the last hope (once again) of the civilized world, against world domination by Islam.

Why do they get away with rioting for their cause in Spain, Netherlands, Britain, Denmark? Why don't they riot here in the USA? I believe it is not primarily because of our well-equipped police departments, or the numerical deficiency of radical Muslims in America. I believe, fundamentally, that it is because we are the last nation of FREE peoples ARMED TO THE TEETH, and, should it ever come down to it, we will not submit, and we will not go quietly into the night.

--Sorry about all the caps...wasn't shouting, just emphasizing.

That us due to the US not being the land of the free and home of the brave as it once was. Instead we are willing to give up our rights to the government so that they can protect us. Nothing the TSA is doing make flying any safer it just gives the apparency that flying is safer.

Whats next?? A Muslim Muppet on Sesame Street.? Why Not?? Sesame Street could introduce Omar the Butcher and his son Al Habeeb who find,beat, and cut the head off of Cookie Monster for stealing his cup cake that belonged to a Muslim seminary student.

In spite of all the warnings as such, the bed wetters refuse to acknowledge the truth about Islamofascists. They are like a cancer spreading or termites eating way at the foundation destroying sections at a time, everywhere the go they spread war. Look at the fifteen major region-based conflicts in the world today. From Afghanistan to Bosnia, Chechnya to Indonesia, Kosovo to Nigeria, the Philippines to the Sudan. Every last one of those sub-human form of life involves Muslims fighting with their neighbors. Instead the liberals pray to Allah. Appeasement and playing patty cake with radical Islam only brings more death and destruction. 127 conflicts world wide, all but two involves Mulsims. Are we getting the picture yet??

Koran, Surah 4:34, which after stating that men should protect and maintain the women, says, "As to those women on whose part ye fear disloyalty and ill conduct, admonish them, refuse to share their beds, beat them...." After all, she's little more than a breeding factory for future Homicidal Bombers.

Do we see a pattern here? Maybe a beer summit no wait.. we should apologize and hug them and love them and they will simply change their ways. Gee that works for me.

"Those who do not know history are condemned to repeat it"

I would strongly urge any American to avoid making any decision based on information from just one source. Fox News has repeatedly been shown to have little regard for fact if it raises controversy and garners viewers. If you carefully follow the thread of Glenn Beck's arguments you will find direct echoing of John Birch Society dogma from the 50's. Equally strident inflation of truth can be found on several media outlets. To believe that one man can control the fate of a nation belittles the institution of our government and underestimates the greed of all the other players at the table.

I would strongly urge any American to avoid making any decision based on information from just one source. Fox News has repeatedly been shown to have little regard for fact if it raises controversy and garners viewers. If you carefully follow the thread of Glenn Beck's arguments you will find direct echoing of John Birch Society dogma from the 50's. Equally strident inflation of truth can be found on several media outlets. To believe that one man can control the fate of a nation belittles the institution of our government and underestimates the greed of all the other players at the table.

Shhhh... logical and rational thinking is shunned here.

In case you may not be aware the sources are unlimited and pretty much consistent,does that mean you are also in denial of the facts?

Fox News has repeatedly been shown to have little regard for fact if it raises controversy and garners viewers. .

Little regard for fact? That is what the Fox News Bashers (Liberals) state, but the truth of the matter is that the "Red" phone (a phone with a direct link to the White House/Press Secretary/Prez) has only rang once, from a viewer who had seen the phone number and called to see if it was real.

Fox News and Glenn Beck have not lied “Yet”. If you believe they have, call him on it. When you watch Fox for the first time, it does appear to be "Way out there". That is because you have been constantly manipulated by CNN and all the other stations that twist the truth; while undermining the facts with ludicrous statements such as “an unknown source” (which may be nothing more than an opinionated niece, nephew, spouse, etc).

What the fuck is the big deal about ground zero you all need to get your heads out of your asses.

I believe your statement is backwards, it is YOU who needs to “as they say” pull your head out.

Most everyone knows that muslims build mosques wherever/whenever they destroy or conquer an enemy or foe. This can be seen all thru history. If they do not build a new mosque, they will change an existing church or building into one.

By them demanding to place a mosque at “Ground Zero” is more than a slap in the face; in their minds they are spitting and pissing on us (Americans). The mere fact that they (muslims) are trying to build one at “Ground Zero” shows their contempt for America and Americans.

By them demanding to place a mosque at “Ground Zero” is more than a slap in the face; in their minds they are spitting and pissing on us (Americans). The mere fact that they (muslims) are trying to build one at “Ground Zero” shows their contempt for America and Americans.
No, the problem is dimwits with their brains stuck in a loop about some stupid religious bigotry fueled by zombies repeatedly spouting the same lies because that is all that is in their head and because that is all they have been programmed to allow into their head.

The truth just goes right over it.

Where was that mosque being built again, Hunter? Sorry I diddn't quite catch that, can you please repeat it for the microphone?

No, the problem is dimwits with their brains stuck in a loop about some stupid religious bigotry fueled by zombies repeatedly spouting the same lies because that is all that is in their head and because that is all they have been programmed to allow into their head.

Where was that mosque being built again, Hunter? Sorry I diddn't quite catch that, can you please repeat it for the microphone?

2 blocks from n you know it, but they have went quiet on that, could it be the political pressure and backlash from all the recent attempted attacks by Muslims are at last being brought out into the daylight?

I would like to know what percentage of these people are willing to strap a bomb to themselves? Where are they going to live? Who is going to pay for their existance? How much more of this irresponsible abuse can this country endure. We should get five barrels of oil for every refugee.

Link Removed

OBAMA AUTHORIZES 80,000 Muslim

Old mighty wise one Half cocked sure likes to split hairs. Liberalism certainly is a mental disorder.

"Bill Ayers and Weatherman were responsible for 30 bombings aimed at destroying the defense and security infrastructures of the U.S. "I don't regret setting bombs," said Ayers in 2001, "I feel we didn't do enough."

Leader of the 1960s and 70s domestic terrorist group Weatherman
“Kill all the rich people. ... Bring the revolution home. Kill your parents.”
Participated in the bombings of New York City Police Headquarters in 1970, of the Capitol building in 1971, and the Pentagon in 1972
Currently a professor of education at the University of Illinois.

WTF Gee I want Ayers to mentor my kids.

Ayers and the community organizer share many good old days together.

Actually, the problem ARE people who stubbornly will not let go of the "Thread" of American life as it was before the first bombing done to the Towers and the subsequent airlines crashing into them that announced this (get ready for it) HOLY WAR.

Before 9/11/01, I thought “Holy War” were only words used to describe a horrific time in our past, a time that could never happen again; I mean, this is the 21st century, and we (humanity) are way more civilized than that, right? WRONG!

Stupid religious bigotry fueled by zombies (strap explosives on and) blow themselves up along with innocent women and children, while beheading anyone, everyone who might break any of their religious laws and/or does not conform to their religion. You are calling the wrong people, (paraphrasing) “stupid religious bigots fueled by zombies”. We are stupid because we actually pay attention and learn from history? I think not.

Whether you are “playing” the Devil’s advocate for the pure sake of the argument (a good thing, as it requires one to really see/learn/know the history and truth of the issue), or you are truly ignorant of the FACT that a Holy War has indeed started; I want you to know that even though I was raised catholic and consider myself as someone working hard to become a Christian, I will NEVER strap explosives to myself and go out and murder innocent women, children, and men for the sake of my religion by blowing myself up. Stupid religious bigotry fueled by (Muslim) zombies do that!

“The truth just goes right over it”, means right over your head; where have you been this last year? Do you not know that Muslims are attempting to build a mosque at the “Ground Zero” location, and have already purchased the property?

I will not berate the education/schooling of anyone on this site (as I do not know the extent and/or depth of their education). That being said, World Civilization II (a required class for most all degrees-I believe) goes thru many Muslim battles/wars/encounters, that in the end, (when victorious) the Muslims build a mosque at the site, or modify an existing church (used by the Christians they killed) into one.

Unfortunately, we are in a Holy War (in the 21 century) and we will continue to lose this war as it intensifies (and it will) until this ridiculous form of political correctness (crammed down our collective throats by the Government and outside/foreign entities) is removed from our mindset and we begin to think and see for ourselves. Not what this or that country (or religious group) wants us to see/think and behave like, but what we, as Americans have always behaved like, until the progressive, liberal ideal of "Political Correctness" swept thru this country.

"Political Correctness" was invented to help those who did not have the (want) or ability to help themselves. Someone did not study hard for a test and got a failing score. They screamed that because of their race or religion they could not study on that particular night (the night before the test); so to be politically correct the scores for passing all tests were lowered, thus lowering everyones standards. (that was only a quick, clear example of the way Political Correctness has affected this country).

Hunter.....get ready for another "Half Cocked" reply. Liberalism, is a sickness, a "Mental Disorder"

Wal-Mart joins Homeland Security terror fight - U.S. news - Security - msnbc.com

Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano .....Metal Disorder.....everybody in Wall Mart looks suspicious!!!! Including the Manager!!...report to the manager the can of bean are upside down...I just saw a white man driving a Black car.....I just saw a Blackman drive a white car. WTF are we looking for you jackass......Turn in our neighbor because they saw something suspicious ??.... have cross hanging in their car turn your neighbor in???Turn you neighbor in because you saw four black kids and one white kid just leave the bathroom. Metal Disorder are we getting the picture?? Nazi Germany and Lennin and all dictators have done the same thing, turn in your neighbor.... is this where we are headed? Regarding "Half Cocked" One of two scenarios. 1. He or she truly likes to try to get a rise with off the wall comments. 2. He or she is a in plant by Move on.org or such and ready to have the SS banging at your door. Pay no mind. Your time is much better spent at the range or reloading then trying to have an intelligent conversation with a bed wetter.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back