Zimmerman NOT Guilty!

The Protests tonight 07-14-2013 are in Support of Trayvon Martin.

My question is: What are they in Support of?

George Zimmerman told the truth and was found Not Guilty.

Mr. Zimmerman being Not Guilty, In My Humble Opinion means Trayvon Martin was Guilty.

There is a troll on you tube with the name of George zimmerman saying some really stupid ****.
With all the emotions people have linked in this trial I fear someone might go off and start killing people just because of their race and they think justice has not been served. READ SOME OF HIS COMMENTS

I believe "sparky" said it best, "Well, if that many celebrities think the verdict was wrong, it must have been right."

An undeniable truth which cuts through all the hypocrisy, BS, and becomes the golden nougat of all the posts I read.

No, you got it wrong. Tray profiled GZ, made a racist remark about GZ being a cracker and then decided to commit a hate crime against a cracker. Tray was a racist. Period. Everyone got it? Reverend Al, you understand? Goes both ways. Now go focus on Chicago. Your people are killing each other in record numbers.
Good call BC1. I wonder why nobody in Tray's camp would admit such? Ah, the truth. It always seems to be covered with a heavy foot that is never lifted in the media, or courtroom...

This was not a stand your ground case. They did not even present a defense based on it. Surprise - the NAACP does know that.

What they know and what the NAACP are saying may be two different things. And I did not say that this was a stand your ground case. What I said is that the NAACP wants all states to do away with stand your ground and they are on the record saying they will not rest until they get their way. They will say that all states should do it for TM. Some people are saying that people should get behind gun control to honor TM. Now if you have not heard that as of yet, then just wait and you will. You will not have to wait long. Look at how many lib-o-rats are jumping onto the band wagon to go after GZ. There are T-shirts out there with a pic of GZ in cross hairs. Now what if when OJ was found not guilty people had rioted and wore T-shirts like that. I can just imagine how anyone doing that would have been treated by Jackson, Sharpton and the media.

Libs ALWAYS use anything like this to further their agenda.

This was not a stand your ground case. They did not even present a defense based on it. Surprise - the NAACP does know that.
Actually, the law that granted GZ the right to defend himself is the stand your ground law. 776.012. It is part of Chapter 776 which covers justifiable use of force. 776.032 says if you are covered by 776.012, you are granted immunity from criminal prosecution and civil prosecution.

JUSTIFIABLE USE OF FORCE

View Entire Chapter
776.012 Use of force in defense of person.—A person is justified in using force, except deadly force, against another when and to the extent that the person reasonably believes that such conduct is necessary to defend himself or herself or another against the other’s imminent use of unlawful force. However, a person is justified in the use of deadly force and does not have a duty to retreat if:
(1) He or she reasonably believes that such force is necessary to prevent imminent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the imminent commission of a forcible felony; or
(2) Under those circumstances permitted pursuant to s. 776.013.
History.—s. 13, ch. 74-383; s. 1188, ch. 97-102; s. 2, ch. 2005-27.

Then you go to 776.032.
776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.
(2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.
(3) The court shall award reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant is immune from prosecution as provided in subsection (1).
History.—s. 4, ch. 2005-27.

I think O'Mara is right and that the criminal trial said that he was justified so there can be no civil case brought without the Martin side of the case being thrown out. A court has found him not guilty so 776.032 ( 1 ) applies. 776.032 ( 2 ) says the PD couldn't arrest without probable cause. And they did not originally. The state is the one who issued the arrest warrant IIRC. The PD just carried it out. That is why I've said a wrongful prosecution lawsuit would be against the state. It is a mess that likely will be settled at taxpayer's further expense in court. It would be nice if the tables could be turned on the DOJ and them charged with a civil rights violation if it could be proven that the DOJ was the one pushing the race issue and pushing the arrest.

My soon to be sons mother in law just posted on her facebook page, that zimmerman was guilty. Man we are going to have a fun time at the wedding coming up in the next couple of months. I hope I can compose myself.:rolleyes::fie::lol:

Umm.. Wouldn't your soon to be son's mother in law be your wife?

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk 2

Gentlemen, assume and expect the worst from anything the gov't touches, even remotely. Our gov't is NOT a Republic... it supports the "isms". From the DOJ to the IRS... it's about power and control of the people. Those you see in those pics are the slave workers of the wannabe NWO... there's a fight coming, choose your side.

Gentlemen, assume and expect the worst from anything the gov't touches, even remotely. Our gov't is NOT a Republic... it supports the "isms". From the DOJ to the IRS... it's about power and control of the people. Those you see in those pics are the slave workers of the wannabe NWO... there's a fight coming, choose your side.

You're right. Let me add that divide and conquer is the method being used. Why? Let me also add that our government is not our government. It is the Multinational Banking Cartel and its subsidiaries who have lobbied the US government to become tax exempt, above the law and have put monopolies in place to ensure their economic legacy and domination. This is what the New World Order is and they are bringing it to America.

COMMUNISM. Check out this sign.

Link Removed

Here's who they are.

Workers World Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
And I'm sure every one of those massively ignorant souls will, of course, claim whatever income they were paid to act like, well, themselves on their tax returns.

Wait a minute...if you live off government hand outs, do you still file a tax return to get other free benefits authorized by the IRS? Like free cash?

Ummmmm ok....this is a hard one....i....pick.......the.....ummmmmm....constitution.

Link Removed
Where is the national coverage on this? I wonder if obama will send the DOJ too do the investigation?
Link Removed

Actually, the law that granted GZ the right to defend himself is the stand your ground law. 776.012. It is part of Chapter 776 which covers justifiable use of force. 776.032 says if you are covered by 776.012, you are granted immunity from criminal prosecution and civil prosecution.

Then you go to 776.032.

I think O'Mara is right and that the criminal trial said that he was justified so there can be no civil case brought without the Martin side of the case being thrown out. A court has found him not guilty so 776.032 ( 1 ) applies. 776.032 ( 2 ) says the PD couldn't arrest without probable cause. And they did not originally. The state is the one who issued the arrest warrant IIRC. The PD just carried it out. That is why I've said a wrongful prosecution lawsuit would be against the state. It is a mess that likely will be settled at taxpayer's further expense in court. It would be nice if the tables could be turned on the DOJ and them charged with a civil rights violation if it could be proven that the DOJ was the one pushing the race issue and pushing the arrest.

The key phrase here is "immune from prosecution". Nothing is said about being found "not guilty". Unfortunately for GZ wasn't deemed to be "justified" by the state and therefore wasn't immune from prosecution, hence the Soviet-style show trial circa 1938. I hope I'm wrong but it seems as though GZ might still have to face the vultures and leeches looking to profit from this sad affair via civil litigation.

My soon to be sons mother in law just posted on her facebook page, that zimmerman was guilty. Man we are going to have a fun time at the wedding coming up in the next couple of months. I hope I can compose myself.:rolleyes::fie::lol:
The best advise I ever got came way to late in life.
Take you son out for a beer. Tell him that before he says "I Do" take a good look at his brides mother. That is what he is marrying.

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back