Zimmerman NOT Guilty!

Link Removed
Where is the national coverage on this? I wonder if obama will send the DOJ too do the investigation?
Link Removed
It may be because the for chilrun are just chilrun or black on white crime is called Social Justice.

I've come to the conclusion the media is racially bigoted. The media would love nothing better than to have a race war. Why do we support these jerks?

I've come to the conclusion the media is racially bigoted. The media would love nothing better than to have a race war. Why do we support these jerks?

We do not support those jerks. They have large corporations like Monsanto and billionaires like George Soros to help them spew thier racist vomit all over those poor souls who actually believe they are legitamite sources of information. Most of the talking heads on TV are legends in thier own mind. They think they can dress up in a nice suit and that makes them credible.

The ones that scream for Zim's hide, are the same ones who disrespect the 'rule of law' and want to ignore the trial process - the same ones now walking the street, committing civil unrest. The same ones that would put Zim on a horse under a tree with a rope around his neck.

We do not support those jerks. They have large corporations like Monsanto and billionaires like George Soros to help them spew thier racist vomit all over those poor souls who actually believe they are legitamite sources of information. Most of the talking heads on TV are legends in thier own mind. They think they can dress up in a nice suit and that makes them credible.

We support them if not directly indirectly.

The order for the releasing the evidence may have been given, but I am sure that the police won't give it back. Not that I'd ever ask for a Kel-Tec back lol I'd never own one unless there was nothing else available and then I might just grab something heavy to shove in my pocket before going out the door because it's about the same thing...

It was given , right after he was found NOT GUILTY and the Judge was about to adjourn court. Couldn't hear what was said, but she repeated it, then someone seemed to ask a questions and she repeated "ALL EVIDENCE is to be released" ... 'again' . The gun was in evidence... and I imagine someone asked her if that included the gun. Once the 'gun ' is in evidence, the police really have nothing to say about it, only the JUDGE.
>
I saw O'Mara say Sunday or Monday say that the gun was released and Zimmerman had the gun and was legal to carry it, etc. Then , there was one of the Asst's that muddied the water later, saying they would release it "if he requested it" , and they "THINK" he had "NOT requested it yet". I think I would take O'Mara's word over the assistants who may or may not know what's going on.

George has been convicted of nothing, he's still legal to own the gun as well as any suspension of his CC license would be removed and active again. O'Mara said, George owned other guns and it would be wise for him to be able to protect himself due to all of the threats on his life..... O'Mara said we've had a lot of threats on our lives as well and "we do".

I respect the jury's verdict, this whole thing is a tragedy. I personally would do everything in my power not to ever take a human life. I felt from watching the trial that George was attacked and felt his life was in danger, he defended his life. I am sure if he could, get a do over he would of stayed in his car. It is also pretty transparent that the far left is trying to spin this tragedy into a racial act. Sad just very sad!!

Obama says that could have been him many years ago. I believe as a teenager that he would have been smarter than that. I believe Obama would have more sense than to sucker punch a person and then proceed to beat the carp out of the one he just sucker punched. I also believe if Obama were concerned about someone following him that he would have called the police instead a female friend. Just saying.

Obama says that could have been him many years ago. I believe as a teenager that he would have been smarter than that. I believe Obama would have more sense than to sucker punch a person and then proceed to beat the carp out of the one he just sucker punched. I also believe if Obama were concerned about someone following him that he would have called the police instead a female friend. Just saying.

Or maybe he is letting on to what kind of garbage he truly is...

Sent from my Clear using USA Carry mobile app

The problem is that the Martin supporters simply don't believe that Martin attacked Zimmerman., so the issue about not attacking Zimmerman is irrelevant to them. If you asked the President "But wouldn't you be smart enough not to attack your pursuer and call 911 instead, or out run the fat slow white guy and get home safely? they'll say they are certain that Martin was just walking home and that Zimmerman ran up and shot him. Evidence is meaningless to them.

Martin's parents were asked why didn't he just run home. They said he didn't want to bring a strange man home. WTF. Is their no limit to their denial?

Convictions rule.

I respect the jury's verdict, this whole thing is a tragedy. I personally would do everything in my power not to ever take a human life. I felt from watching the trial that George was attacked and felt his life was in danger, he defended his life. I am sure if he could, get a do over he would of stayed in his car. It is also pretty transparent that the far left is trying to spin this tragedy into a racial act. Sad just very sad!!

I don't understand why so many people are thinking that IF Zimmerman had altered his actions he would be better off, you don't really know that for sure it is an assumption on your part.
~
I personally hope that George learns from this and continues to be George, he didn't do anything illegal that would cause him to really change who he is in public other than scared for his and his families lives because of the race baiting liberals that won't accept the decision of court as the end to this tragic event.
~
Since you can get a do over every day are you going to stop carrying a firearm when you leave the house, doing so will ensure that you don't end up like George Zimmerman having stood trial for defending your life. Yet again you might not get to go home at the end of the day either, you have to decide where your priorities lie and stick to your convictions.
~
There have been numerous threads and post asking what this decision has done to change ones outlook of carrying a firearm for protection. For me it has strengthened my resolve to continue and has urged me to be more aware of my surroundings with what is going on because of the race baiting by the liberals. I've always paid attention to what happens around me even before I started carrying, old habits die hard. Now I feel that it is more of a responsibility as a gun owner to pay attention to safe guard my firearm.

Am I the only one that caught the statement by his girl friend that the reason she did not go to the funeral was "SHE" felt responsible for his death. Based on her statement I think she told him while they were talking on the phone to attack George. JMHO

Am I the only one that caught the statement by his girl friend that the reason she did not go to the funeral was "SHE" felt responsible for his death. Based on her statement I think she told him while they were talking on the phone to attack George. JMHO

So you're saying you don't believe she was warning him to stay away because he might be a rapist? :lol:

I believe Rachel J. certainly knows a lot more than what she has said about the conversation with Martin.

George Zimmerman was just credited by police with rescuing a man from an overturned vehicle. This occurred a few days ago, after the trial ended. The media is Zip Lipped about it.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back