Zimmerman NOT Guilty!

Was just browsing all the racist comments on Huffington post and all the sites they post links to. Saw a picture of TMs dead body too.

One post says "White people our country's greatest problem" and the one under it says "these white ******** think we're all n*****" and yet another says "you think that a black baby is not a baby to be loved. Trayvon was 17 and somebody's baby" (the only baby I ever saw that big was baby huey) I don't remember where, but I saw one that said "wht ppl thnk dat only they be smrt. we b smrtr thn yall. u gon c hw smrt whn we riot n kill al u wht rcists" Yes, because stealing TVs from fellow rioters when you're mad at all white people is smart. Misspelling is smart. Threatening with murder is smart. How articulate. Can I stop paying taxes to coddle these assbags? If they get too hungry, they can always get a job.

Link Removed

Well here we go again, why doesn't obama stop being a president and go to back to doing what he has proven too excel at? community agitator?
Then their is the chance of a civil case which is easier for the victims family to win.

IMHO, Obama never did start to work/act like a president. He has always been a community agitator but now the world is his community and he has a bigger soap box.

Ahh Yes. The people calling for "justice" for Travon are rioting in the streets in L.A. What a wonderful town/cesspool of human dignity. If these examples of walking human dung really wanted 'social and racial justice' they would be protesting the 50+ shootings in Chicago last weekend which lead to the death of several black youths. But that really doesn't matter in the medial or the neighborhoods where the shootings happen. That was black on black crime. You can't kick up the fires of hatred and racism in the black community with stats like that. No mileage for the race baiters.

These protesters never wanted Justice, they wanted Revenge for Travon. Justice is unknown to the majority of the community that base there decisions on emotion and 'evidence' gleaned from social media.

Now the uphill struggle for Mr. Zimmerman must continue. He will continue go through hell to regain a small semblance of what his former life was all about. His life, his family and the Martin family will never be the same. None of them will be able to lead a normal life, not from the moment the trigger was pulled.

Hy heart goes out to both families. They both have lost something near and dear to their hearts. The Martins lost a son. Zimmerman lost his freedom.

I am relieved but still surprised that the jury was not swayed by the racial pressures being heaped on the public by the media. I think the sequestration did what it was intended to do, separate the jury from the media and outside influence. A wise decision by the court. The evidence stood even though evidence was suppressed, a just verdict was reached.

Heard the good news about Mr. Zimmerman being found not guilty, and that at least for the moment, the rent a race baiters are quiet in Sanford, Fla.. Then the news said that there were stores being burned in Oakland, California in protest over the not guilty verdict. Why am I not surprised that somewhere across the country there is damage being done over a case that is so artificially racist. Of course the DOJ is now going to come down on Zimmerman finding some imaginary grounds to charge him with a civil rights violation. How can you deprive someone of a different skin color of the right to pound your head on the sidewalk?

Was just browsing all the racist comments on Huffington post and all the sites they post links to. Saw a picture of TMs dead body too.

One post says "White people our country's greatest problem" and the one under it says "these white ******** think we're all n*****" and yet another says "you think that a black baby is not a baby to be loved. Trayvon was 17 and somebody's baby" (the only baby I ever saw that big was baby huey) I don't remember where, but I saw one that said "wht ppl thnk dat only they be smrt. we b smrtr thn yall. u gon c hw smrt whn we riot n kill al u wht rcists" Yes, because stealing TVs from fellow rioters when you're mad at all white people is smart. Misspelling is smart. Threatening with murder is smart. How articulate. Can I stop paying taxes to coddle these assbags? If they get too hungry, they can always get a job.

You should go too Youtube, many threats on Zimmermans life.

Good. If I had vacation time coming I would go and volunteer to do free protection work for mr. zimmerman.

Does Florida have a civil suit clause where an Obama/DOJ guided, Martin family civil suit (funded by we taxpayers) could be filed?

If the Obama admin. does back a civil rights/Martin family, wrongful death civil suit, we need to demand action of our reps. in D.C.

Not that it would do any good, but the conservatives need to grow some balls and start pushing back...hard!

I was watching some of the commentary after the verdict, and it showed several people out of their minds with hate and vengeance.

Degenerate subculture types (no race is mentioned here, as more than one was involved) showed the intelligence of a moss-laden rock.

Stand your ground laws and self defense laws do allow for having the other side pay for legal fees if it is found to be self defense but as far as I can tell, it would only cover civil suits. Which is why O'Mara said they were ready to quash any civil suits brought. George might be able to file a lawsuit against the state for wrongful arrest. Here's the Fla Statute so you can read it.
776.032 Immunity from criminal prosecution and civil action for justifiable use of force.—
(1) A person who uses force as permitted in s. 776.012, s. 776.013, or s. 776.031 is justified in using such force and is immune from criminal prosecution and civil action for the use of such force, unless the person against whom force was used is a law enforcement officer, as defined in s. 943.10(14), who was acting in the performance of his or her official duties and the officer identified himself or herself in accordance with any applicable law or the person using force knew or reasonably should have known that the person was a law enforcement officer. As used in this subsection, the term “criminal prosecution” includes arresting, detaining in custody, and charging or prosecuting the defendant.
(2) A law enforcement agency may use standard procedures for investigating the use of force as described in subsection (1), but the agency may not arrest the person for using force unless it determines that there is probable cause that the force that was used was unlawful.
(3) The court shall award reasonable attorney’s fees, court costs, compensation for loss of income, and all expenses incurred by the defendant in defense of any civil action brought by a plaintiff if the court finds that the defendant is immune from prosecution as provided in subsection (1).
History.—s. 4, ch. 2005-27.

A civil rights charge by the DOJ would require one of two criteria be present. Zimmerman would have to be an employee of government (as with Rodney King trial) or that he was guilty of a hate crime (thought crime). In a hate crime race or sexual orientation would have to be the overriding factor in the commission of the crime. The first one is obviously out. The second would require that the defendant is a proven racist and that race was the main motive. It would require a high burden of proof that just isn't present. It would require a grand jury action which the state of Florida knew it couldn't get. But with the current Department of INJUSTICE anything is possible. Holder and Obama have a history of behavior that is only explainable by racial motives.

Lessee...Zim might be charged with violating Trav's civil rights, because Trav was trying to kill him?

Sounds just like what Obama's DOJ and criminal cohorts would come up with.
No, you got it wrong. Tray made a racist remark about GZ being a cracker. He profiled GZ. And then he decided to commit a hate crime against a cracker. Tray was a racist. Period. Everyone got it? Reverend Al, you understand? Goes both ways. Now go focus on Chicago. Young men are killing each other in record numbers. And it's not legal gun owners.

The state's (and fed's) handling of this case served only to disgust and disappoint me. The verdict restored a little bit of my faith in "the system". Maybe law-abiding good-guys do stand a chance out there.

This is what happens when civil "rights" attorneys get involved in criminal law. The race-baiting continues......

Link Removed

I just flipped through the Cable News Channels. Many talking heads talking about race relations. They are visibly shaken that there are no riots. They are stunned that America is not upset with the verdict. They are puzzled and confused. Perhaps there are people of all races that see through their crap. What a bunch of phony's.

Excuse me beeaches. Racial profiling which is exactly what you are doing is against the law and above that not politically correct.

Funny thing here is, the only reason I feel this was publicized is Zimmerman is a CPL carrier who shot and killed a 17 year old Black kid. You dont hear about many shootings, I can think of a few here in my home town where people have shot and killed people in self defense. Obviously the media picked this up trying to make Zimmerman look like a cowboy for following Treyvon who was said to be known to have been involved in a few burglaries in Zimmermans area.
Im glad he was found not guilty, bad news for him is he will be a very public target for many civil cases, but Im sure after hes done with the state he will own 51% of Florida. Racial tensions are high due to the media making this whole thing so public and obvious distortion of facts. Obama may use this whole thing as a reason to push martial law into the US and remove firearms from peoples homes for "fear of public safety." we have alot left to go through. you watch.

I was trying to look up George's mother's maiden name, and actually found a statement that was the exact point I was going to make.

“It has been pointed out that if George Zimmerman had gone by the name of Jorge Mesa, which was his mother’s maiden name, this case may not have gotten the attention it did.”

Link Removed

My soon to be sons mother in law just posted on her facebook page, that zimmerman was guilty. Man we are going to have a fun time at the wedding coming up in the next couple of months. I hope I can compose myself.:rolleyes::fie::lol:

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Shodan
Back