Your first gun ever.......

The first gun I shot and used regularly was my dads Winchester model 94 in 30-30. We still have it. It is my hunting gun but he still owns it.

my first gun that I own is also the first gun that i truly fell in love with.
it is a universal m1 carbine. I got it from a friend in a cardboard box. I put about 100 hours into it getting it back to shooting condition. I also put about 50$ worth of parts haha.
So about 100 hours and 50$ I got a m1 carbine that was my first gun.
To be 100% honest there is no bond that can come close to that. The only way it could of been better is if my father gave me the gun box.

My first gun was a Remington 514 that my granddad gave me when I was 6. Single shot, bolt action and possibly the most accurate gun I have ever owned.. and I still own it to this day. I just recently started teaching my 7yo daughter how to shoot using it.

I think my first gun actually bought for me was from my dad and it was a lever action .22 rifle. My first firearm purchase of my own was this year being a Ruger sr9. There was something pretty awesome in the feeling of being my first firearm purchase and what kind of investment and responsibility it has added to my life.

Mine was a Ruger P95D, bought when I moved from oppressed NY to "I only need my driver's license?" Oregon. :) Wish I hung on to it, it was a great shooter.

My first gun is a Phoenix .22 pistol. I still have it but I hardly ever shoot it anymore. I enjoy my Colt Combat Commander a lot more. :)

my first gun was a remington nylon 66 when i was younger. my dad worked at remington and got it for me. i do not still have it because a guy that was suposedly my friend broke in to our house when we were on vacation and took it. i never seen it again.

H&R 9 shot .22 double action revolver. No longer have it sold it to buy a Colt trooper .357 revolver. Don't have either anymore. But wish I did.

My first gun was a hi-point .40... *shields face from flying tomatoes* but hey it went bang every time I told it to. Traded it several years ago for a mosin nagant. Good trade. =)

My first gun was a Winchester Model 70 in .264 Winchester Magnum. I bought it used and put a new Weaver 6x scope on it with two horizontal crosshairs. I sold it in the mid 1960s to buy a good .22 target rifle, a Remington Model 37, on which I added Redfield Olympic sights. Won the state championship, 50 yard outdoor, standing position, Sharpshooter Class with it in 1965.

My first gun was a Stevens 410 bolt action. I still have it but am afraid to fire it anymore as a gunsmith told me that the breech was over spec. Probably was from the time I tried reloading my own shell to give it a little extra kick. After I shot it and it I go a little blow back through the chamber I pulled the bolt back and both extractor pins fell out. I got the sparrow but ruined the gun after that. Lesson-know what the heck you are doing when reloading. :)

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back