CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

You have one shot to save your life at 100yds

It hits harder and the rifle firing it is probably more accurate than one firing a X39.

I would use the rail gun from transformers 2....

But since you gave two specific rounds that people are ignoring .308 would be my choice

.223 from my RockRiver w/EOTech for 100yds. My Sako TRG-22 .308 w/ LR/T 6.5-25x50 TMR is for further out! Remington 887 12Ga. for closer...and Glock 21 for even closer.

My savage .30-06, then some 12Ga slugs, then buckshot and then the G19, then G26. (In order of farthest to shortest distance if I had all firearms handy)

The .30-06 I know I can hit, 12 Ga would have to aim high, the pistols would be a different story.

I would be looking for cover and concealment and then escaping/evading from there. But if I had too, counter it with precision. 308 fire.

In reply to the original thread which said 308 or 7.62x39, I would use either at 100 yards for one shot. The more important question is, What rifle? The rifle is what determines which caliber I pick.

I think I'll go with a 120mm cannon shooting a depleted uranium penetrator, a laser-guided 155mm artillery shell, and an F-16 dropping cluster bombs. Yeah, that's what I'd use.

Wait.....what was the question??

Email