Y chromosome explained

Tucker's Mom

People born before 1946 were called -
The Greatest Generation.

People born between 1946 and 1964 are called -
The Baby Boomers.

People born between 1965 and 1979 are called -
Generation X.

And people born between 1980 and 2010 are called - Generation Y.

Why do we call the last group -Generation Y ?

Y should I get a job?

Y should I leave home and find my own place?

Y should I get a car when I can borrow yours?

Y should I clean my room?

Y should I wash and iron my own clothes?

Y should I buy any food?

But perhaps a cartoonist explained it most eloquently below...

Link Removed

Well... I thought life was handing me a peanut butter sandwich today... then I realized that wasn't peanut butter...

Thanks Tucker's Mom.... I needed that laugh today!!!

I agree with it, there are exceptions. I'm 23 have my own place, married with child. Have a good job, I provided my family with food, clothing, shelter, medical, dental, vision insurances, an luxuries. I blame it on lazy ass sissy parents for their lazy ass sissy kids. It's their fault their kids are rejects who won't amount to anything. I work with these young 18 yo punks,
Lazy, sorry ass kids can't even out
In an honest days hard work. I feel sorry for the grand parents who worked so hard to build this country, to watch ungrateful sniveling snots ruin it.

towboater:312677 said:
I agree with it, there are exceptions. I'm 23 have my own place, married with child. Have a good job, I provided my family with food, clothing, shelter, medical, dental, vision insurances, an luxuries. I blame it on lazy ass sissy parents for their lazy ass sissy kids. It's their fault their kids are rejects who won't amount to anything. I work with these young 18 yo punks,
Lazy, sorry ass kids can't even out
In an honest days hard work. I feel sorry for the grand parents who worked so hard to build this country, to watch ungrateful sniveling snots ruin it.

So true tow, my wife and I were also born after 1980 (generation Y). If I wasn't in school I had a job, period. I am now married, 2 dogs, kids just beyond the horizon. My wife and I work hard to provide each other with food, clothing, shelter, medical, dental, etc etc. I also see it the same way you do, the kids were brought up by people born before 1980, and learned how to be worthless from the worthless. It's sad to see a 5 year old looking at how his parents pay for food with EBT, thinking that that is the right way to pay for food. I do realize though, that at least half of the homeless are teenage runaways. I would say though, that the majority of the freeloaders are much older. It's a funny comic and email, and it's sadly very true, except its true throughout all our generations.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back