Worst gun of all time

Early Taurus (and most of them are still butt ugly). Early Kel-Tec. Will never touch one again. Every cycle jammed. Sloppy machining. Rough castings. Junk.
HEY!! I love my PT92. Only ever owned one Keltec. It was ok for what I wanted at the time, but I HATE DAO pistols.

Kahr CW-40, failure to feed once every 5-6 shots.I sent it back to Kahr(on my dime),got it back,failure to feed once every couple of mags.

At the risk of being branded a heritic I'll say that my Kimber Tac Pro II was in that category. It eventually turned me off to the 1911 design and I haven't looked back...except for the times when I drool over the newest Wilson Combat edition. I'm not slamming Kimber here...mine was just awful.

Kimber as a whole, makes this list. They are over hyped, over advertised, pieces of MIM filled junk for the prices they charge. As 1911's go, they are popular with novice shooters who buy into the Kimber hype and advertising barrages. They are marketed as premium production 1911's and while the price they ask fits that bill, the internal components, reliability and quality control fall far short. Plus the BS Kimber "custom shop" they claim to have. It's just a rollmark that allows them to charge even more to some unknowing shooter thinking they are getting a custom gun.

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back