Woman beheaded by muslim convert at OK food processing plant...

E

ezkl2230

Before being fired by the company, he had converted to islam and, according to co-workers, was actively trying to convert others as well. Upon being fired, he apparently drove to another building, obtained one of the knives used by employees, stabbed and beheaded one woman, and was shot and wounded by another employee (an off-duty sheriff's reserve deputy) as he attacked a second employee.

911 calls released: FBI investigating claims Oklahoma beheading suspect tried to convert others to Islam | KFOR.com

I have no idea at this time what the weapons policy of the company is (seeing as they use knives for their daily operations, a "no weapons" zone would seem pretty (excuse the pun) pointless).

Why I continue to be against an employer's "right" to prohibit customers and employees from carrying in their own defense.

Since you placed it in this forum, the obvious question is to all those "I will only protect myself and my family" - Would you shoot him if you were a bystander?
-
As for me, I would not hesitate - even though there may be consequences based on employers rules or civil suits. Something I haven't heard mentioned in this type of discussion is the weight that positive press coverage has on the outcome. If this guy was not a "reserve deputy" (if that carries any weight in OK) would the media basically prevent any attempt to successfully prosecute the good Samaritan?

"What if" what if frogs had wings? Guess they won't bump their ass when they jumped? You really want to do what if on the Internet?

"What if" what if frogs had wings? Guess they won't bump their ass when they jumped?

This one won't bump his ass:

frog-with-wings.jpg

You really want to do what if on the Internet?

Obviously, he does. What's it to ya?

It is time to be very cautious of people who try to convert you to Islam, there could be a problem coming.
~
Not knowing when the Vaughn became aware of the attack and how long it took him to retrieve his weapon, the question needs asked. If he was carrying could he have possibly saved the first victim. We all know what gun free zones provide, the question now is whether this company is going to look long and hard at making changes to their policies.
~
My heart goes out to the victims of this tragedy and kudos to RD Vaughn for his response to stop this attack.

Makes for a long read but could explain where his head was at the time. His firing I feel was a trigger and the cause of his firing could possibly explain even more.
~
Link Removed

Even if this is true it is, of course, not terrorism--our girlyman pathological narcissist moslem in the whitehouse will never admit to anything and is backed up by his flunky attorney general. We still have a piece of garbage sitting in a prison somewhere who murdered almost 3 dozen soldiers at Ft Hood as he yelled "achbah allah" and it was not considered terrorism; why he has not been "tried and fried" is beyond me. These turds in DC are just big pieces of turds and until they are out of there we will never be safe in this country and we will never have a terrorist act in this country even if the buildings start falling and our citizens start losing their heads.

Not knowing when the Vaughn became aware of the attack and how long it took him to retrieve his weapon, the question needs asked. If he was carrying could he have possibly saved the first victim. We all know what gun free zones provide, the question now is whether this company is going to look long and hard at making changes to their policies.

The first story I read about it said Vaughn used an unspecified rifle, and also that he was the "former" CEO.

Sgt. Lewis says Nolen was attacking another woman when an off-duty sheriff’s deputy, who was also the former CEO of the business, shot him multiple times with a rifle.

I'm not sure if that story has since been made outdated, as it's the only one that talks about a rifle or that he was the former CEO that I've heard or read since it happened. If it's true though, it pretty much lays bare the lie that a rifle isn't a decent defensive weapon, and good grief, if it is an AK or AR or other military pattern rifle, gun controllers' heads everywhere are going to explode.

Maybe Open Carry Texas will get some love if it's true that Vaughn used a rifle.
shock.gif

Blues

Our "wonderful and caring" gubment has said that it is ONLY work place violence! I am waiting for the libs to come out that it is "war against women"!!!!!

It will not take long before we are told that we can't use the example of one crazy to indict all members of a group. Of course, that is exactly what is done to all gun owners whenever a crazy goes out and commits murder.

Even if this is true it is, of course, not terrorism--our girlyman pathological narcissist moslem in the whitehouse will never admit to anything and is backed up by his flunky attorney general. We still have a piece of garbage sitting in a prison somewhere who murdered almost 3 dozen soldiers at Ft Hood as he yelled "achbah allah" and it was not considered terrorism; why he has not been "tried and fried" is beyond me. These turds in DC are just big pieces of turds and until they are out of there we will never be safe in this country and we will never have a terrorist act in this country even if the buildings start falling and our citizens start losing their heads.

The irony here is that the gooberment considers us to be the terrorist.

It will not take long before we are told that we can't use the example of one crazy to indict all members of s group. Of course, that is exactly what is done to all gun owners whether a crazy hours out and commits murder.

Ain't hypocrisy by stupid ignorant people great?

The first story I read about it said Vaughn used an unspecified rifle, and also that he was the "former" CEO.

I'm not sure if that story has since been made outdated, as it's the only one that talks about a rifle or that he was the former CEO that I've heard or read since it happened. If it's true though, it pretty much lays bare the lie that a rifle isn't a decent defensive weapon, and good grief, if it is an AK or AR or other military pattern rifle, gun controllers' heads everywhere are going to explode.

Maybe Open Carry Texas will get some love if it's true that Vaughn used a rifle.
shock.gif

Blues
Just remember that this is the same media that said the Navy Yard shooter used an AR-15 Shotgun...
-
I guess if it was a rifle, that probably means a trip to the truck to get it. I think that all stories like this can be used to argue for open carry everywhere. Unfortunately they fall on stupid liberal ears.

As soon as I saw that **** head cause any harm to that poor women I would have taken him out. No questions, no hesitation, no regrets.

Just remember that this is the same media that said the Navy Yard shooter used an AR-15 Shotgun...

I just wonder what could possibly suggest that I need this admonishment in regards to the post you replied to? "I'm not sure if that story has since been made outdated..." "If it's true..."

Whatever...

I guess if it was a rifle, that probably means a trip to the truck to get it. I think that all stories like this can be used to argue for open carry everywhere. Unfortunately they fall on stupid liberal ears.

I heard a report this morning (on FOX, whom I don't trust any more than any other outlet) that said he had the AR in a closet inside the building. It was also said that he had a "vest" with "Sheriff" on the back that he donned before heading out to engage the BG. If that is true, I'd guess the vest was at least a tac-vest, if not body armor with attachments for extra ammo etc.

Again, if that report is true, I would expect the Mommies to either use this extremist who carries around military-style armament to further their dishonest propaganda, or just back off the OC-is-evil meme and admit that armed good guys, even with rifles, are a positive in this society.

Blues

Stay Cocked N Locked my friends. Never know when you may have to engage. That's the whole theme of it. This is just another example of WHY!

New Threads

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sigsag1
Back