Woman beheaded by muslim convert at OK food processing plant...

I just wonder what could possibly suggest that I need this admonishment in regards to the post you replied to? "I'm not sure if that story has since been made outdated..." "If it's true..."

Whatever...

I heard a report this morning (on FOX, whom I don't trust any more than any other outlet) that said he had the AR in a closet inside the building. It was also said that he had a "vest" with "Sheriff" on the back that he donned before heading out to engage the BG. If that is true, I'd guess the vest was at least a tac-vest, if not body armor with attachments for extra ammo etc.

Again, if that report is true, I would expect the Mommies to either use this extremist who carries around military-style armament to further their dishonest propaganda, or just back off the OC-is-evil meme and admit that armed good guys, even with rifles, are a positive in this society.

Blues
Sadly Blues, I think the mommies will just claim that see, only cops need guns.

Stay Cocked N Locked my friends. Never know when you may have to engage. That's the whole theme of it. This is just another example of WHY!
Don't have a 1911 style or other sidearm with a hammer any more, but do have some striker-fired sidearms which stay, "bolstered 'n' holstered".

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defcon
Back