CLICK HERE TO WIN A FREE GUN

Why Do You Carry Concealed?

I dont want to be a victim. I want the chance to defend myself and family from evil people. I refuse to allow someone to commit violence on me or innocent people close to me.

Of course to protect myself and my family. But also to protect anyone I might encounter who is in a life threatening situation.
“The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.”
Edmund Burke

I agree with above, I carry for the same reason I have fire extinguishers on my boat and in my home. I dont expect a fire, I dont want a fire, but if it happens I wish to be prepared.

I concealed carry because open carry is illegal in NY.
Say, if the SCOTUS decides NYSPA v Bruen favorably, how do you think the ruling will affect CCP holders not residing in NY, but who would like to visit those beautiful institutions in NYC and - heaven forbid - spend money in person at its unique stores and restaurants?

I feel for you , It is legal to open carry here in Michigan BUT there are rules such as you can not have / load it inside of the passenger compartment of a vehicle and several other catches so you have to do your research before doing it .

And this is why you carry?

Facebook and Twitter might be a good place for you

My wife is supremely confident I will protect her. I carry a weapon because I don't want to let her down. I conceal that weapon because it gives me the tactical advantage.

Worked as a Correctional Officer for a while, when I changed professions, former inmates found me on FB and wanted to be my friend. soon after applied for ccw been carrying for 15 years now. btw I also deleted my FB account.

Email